Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2012, 02:58 PM
Elite Fan

I just don't get it. They wrote DB completely different from any other pairing. Why go through the trouble? Just for a few of us to feel for Dan and hate on Blair? Make us understand that she deserved the IP etc?
This finale makes NO sense.

If only I could understand. It's just so crazy. I called DS sex, I called B getting a job and yet did not see this coming...

I don't think a couple has been treated with less respect. Maybe because they realized they made it too strong and it was messing up with the endgames they had decided, so they have to destroy it even more?
And if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you, you will learn the truth is not found in science, but by looking into your own heart. And in that moment you will be blessed - and stricken.
For the truest truths, are what hold us together, or keep us painfully, desperately apart.
Old 05-14-2012, 02:58 PM
Loyal Fan

I completely agree that they should have just done DAIR in season 4 and scrapped louis-- and then I would have been somewhat happy with db being good freinds after a brief romance...
D A R E S2 D A I R
Old 05-14-2012, 02:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trustno1 (View Post)
You're making me cry...

Can't believe I let them burn me twice. TWICE.

They hate Blair. I should have that in my sig as a reminder so I never get into a healthy relationship of hers...
awww!! I feel you, Char. After reading carolyn's spoilers, I'm really sad about what they've done to DB and Blair. It's just so cruel!!
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranny's **** (View Post)
The problem with this whole thing giving DE fans hope is the fact that she couldn't even remember meeting Damon first when she was alive...so Stefan will always be her first choice. And he should be, he's the better guy.
The whole thing was STUPID. You don't love someone because you remember them firtst, although it's the CW re there have been worse reasons like IDK being a masochist...
And if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you, you will learn the truth is not found in science, but by looking into your own heart. And in that moment you will be blessed - and stricken.
For the truest truths, are what hold us together, or keep us painfully, desperately apart.
Master Fan

carolyn: did you get my pm?:-)

Quote:
the way they wrote the whole thing is nonsensical don't try to make sense out of this.
well they made dan and blair and gave both feelings.. most logical would be if the feelings would be not there and blair really always only loved chuck but she did not always love only chuck.. i am not dan and blair fan, but i found their built up and everything believable. but this now, is something strange
Elite Fan

B says ILY to Chuck after not saying back to Dan thats all I wanted this finale.
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
Old 05-14-2012, 03:00 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
The problem with this whole thing giving DE fans hope is the fact that she couldn't even remember meeting Damon first when she was alive...so Stefan will always be her first choice. And he should be, he's the better guy.
You mean you're a Stefan/Elena supporter? We can finally agree on something!
Old 05-14-2012, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trustno1 (View Post)
You're making me cry...

Can't believe I let them burn me twice. TWICE.

They hate Blair. I should have that in my sig as a reminder so I never get into a healthy relationship of hers...
Can you effin believe it? I was done with GG in season 2. Came back for the Dair arc in season 4 and went back and watched all of the episodes I missed to catch up. Then I was done with GG again after 4x20 and they reeled me back in again to get burned..AGAIN.

Quote:
You mean you're a Stefan/Elena supporter? We can finally agree on something!
Not a hxc SE shipper but yes, I prefer them.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 05-14-2012, 03:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryLouMoriarty (View Post)
awww!! I feel you, Char. After reading carolyn's spoilers, I'm really sad about what they've done to DB and Blair. It's just so cruel!!
At least you still like DS so you might enjoy a few stuff. For me it's worthy all around.
Old 05-14-2012, 03:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryLouMoriarty (View Post)

giving us the IP was cruel.
i have no idea where is my season 3 DVD, i just hated the whole season that much.
Old 05-14-2012, 03:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Even if db never become a couple again-- I do hope they find a way to be friends--because honestly that friendship was beautiful.
D A R E S2 D A I R
Old 05-14-2012, 03:04 PM
Elite Fan

The reality with TVD that differs with this show IMO, is that Damon & Stefan will NEVER be first for Elena, no matter how many times people try to argue it - it will end up the same It's not going to happen. Elena will be with Damon at some point, but Stefan's shadow will still be there, in some shape or form, and the same goes for if SE are together, Damon's shadow will still be there. Except with this show, it'll be in equal forms, whereas on this show, it's not.

umm besides, TVD is not the Stefan/Elena show lol. It's a "beautiful magical journey" as put by JP, with TONS of filler in the middle, in order for DS to get their happy ending together. The argument about what brother is better isn't logical, because they're both on the same pedestal as to how much crap they've done. The writers make sure of that lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAU (View Post)
Somehow, it's still a lot better than how Gossip Girl handled it.
Yeah, that's for sure. I'm glad I don't watch this show consistently...I don't know how some of you do it.
Elite Fan

Quote:
Can you effin believe it? I was done with GG in season 2. Came back for the Dair arc in season 4 and went back and watched all of the episodes I missed to catch up. Then I was done with GG again after 4x20 and they reeled me back in again to get burned..AGAIN.

Not a hxc SE shipper but yes, I prefer them.
But they set it up as if B was actually going to grow and let some unworthy people behind but at the end against all she's been through and done this season she picks her unhappiness.

And Dan eff this effery. How does he deserve ANY of it?

Being the biggest Ahole actually gets you the girl while the nice guy looses the girl he loves. Pbly the show's mysoginistic way to say girls want to be mistreated.
Ultimate Fan

lol

maybe blair can die in the finale like elena did that would be cooL!
Old 05-14-2012, 03:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolyn_nyc (View Post)
Even if db never become a couple again-- I do hope they find a way to be friends--because honestly that friendship was beautiful.
at this point B doesn't deserve Dan as a friend. The way she acted with him is purely sociopathic.

I actually want her to live with C/Jack and have no one to turn to. I cannot wait to see that.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread