Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2012, 02:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I can say that even though I am so disappointed as a DAIR fan(and don't agree with how they are going about it)-- I am happy for all the nice CHAIR fans out there--because lord knows the writers have put you guys through hell throughout the seasons...so even though I don't particularly agree with how they are exactly going about it--I am glad you guys are getting a happy season's ending.
Thank you! We have been to hell and back, many, many times.
Master Fan

Quote:
lol no way
kill that mess
both couples suck now
Yes they both do but at least Stefan didn't kill her brother like Damon did.

Stefan&Katherine
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ღMitra

better than this show, yeah lol. but it didn't exactly favor well for a DE fan like me this season finale lol. hence what I said, I wish I could've been right about that, versus this cause honestly I don't really care that much. I'm just curious about wtf they're going to do next season.
For tvd I think now that Elena is a vamp--she is going to remember meeting Damon first and possibly want to be with him now--they aren't going to alienate ED fans...too Many of them.
D A R E S2 D A I R
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolyn_nyc (View Post)
Bringing this over--

I can say that even though I am so disappointed as a DAIR fan(and don't agree with how they are going about it)-- I am happy for all the nice CHAIR fans out there--because lord knows the writers have put you guys through hell throughout the seasons...so even though I don't particularly agree with how they are exactly going about it--I am glad you guys are getting a happy season's ending.

awwwwww

If they did Dair last year and finished without cheating but for some actual reason, it would've been more fair to all of us. stupid royalty!

But, the writers manage to create one of the worst and biggest wars in TV history, so kudos to them.
Old 05-14-2012, 02:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilylovesrufus (View Post)
carolyn: i am chair fan beside rufly of course. but i think its something to soon for chair reunion. i mean the whole time we had blair all over dan and that she loves him and then suddenly?
the way they wrote the whole thing is nonsensical don't try to make sense out of this...
And if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you, you will learn the truth is not found in science, but by looking into your own heart. And in that moment you will be blessed - and stricken.
For the truest truths, are what hold us together, or keep us painfully, desperately apart.
Old 05-14-2012, 02:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gertie (View Post)
lol no way
kill that mess
both couples suck now
yeah they tainted it all lol. it's the cw...it really shouldn't be surprising I guess.
Old 05-14-2012, 02:55 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Bringing this over--

Edit-- I just don't really believe that the triangle will be truly over..but I guess we shall see.
Aww You are one of the best Dair fans around for sure!! It just sucks that there's no way they were ever going to be able to make both fanbases truly happy.
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
For tvd I think now that Elena is a vamp--she is going to remember meeting Damon first and possibly want to be with him now--they aren't going to alienate ED fans...too Many of them.
she is a vampire now? like bella swan?
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol14

Thank you! We have been to hell and back, many, many times.
Yeah--- I can totally can sympathize with you guys because I was a diehard Clark/Lana fan on smallville-- and even if you didn't watch that show you can imagine how bad it was for me since superman is fated to end up with Lois Lane -- god lol...I hated that.
D A R E S2 D A I R
Old 05-14-2012, 02:57 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranny's **** (View Post)
well yeah but you know they're going to do DE for realz next season despite her "choice"

Quote:
she is a vampire now? like bella swan?
plz dont remind me
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranny's **** (View Post)
lol no Stefan just wanted to throw her off the bridge where her parents died. there are many things both of them have done that are fcked up regardless. they're both on the same level with the crap they've done.

Quote:
Oh, I'm sure they'll do that lol. I'm just not sure they can handle it properly cause they're SUCH fan pleasers, and plus I'm pretty sure I just don't care anymore since they've tainted everything on that show, as far as the love triangle goes.
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ღMitra (View Post)
much to everyone's dismay here...I was right lol. too bad I couldn't be right about TVD fully instead when it comes to their dumb love triangle

umm so what does this mean for the next season...are they going to try and pursue some sort of triangle, or is tonight ending it all?
Somehow, it's still a lot better than how Gossip Girl handled it.
Master Fan

Quote:
The problem with this whole thing giving DE fans hope is the fact that she couldn't even remember meeting Damon first when she was alive...so Stefan will always be her first choice. And he should be, he's the better guy.

Stefan&Katherine
Elite Fan

Quote:
Bringing this over--

Edit-- I just don't really believe that the triangle will be truly over..but I guess we shall see.
You are one in a million, Carolyn. Thank you for everything you did for both sides of the fandom.
Old 05-14-2012, 02:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah--- I can totally can sympathize with you guys because I was a diehard Clark/Lana fan on smallville-- and even if you didn't watch that show you can imagine how bad it was for me since superman is fated to end up with Lois Lane -- god lol...I hated that.
I loved Chloe and Clark so I feel your pain. I'm still not over that. We both were screwed over on Smallville for "destiny".