Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2012, 07:16 PM
Elite Fan

Gossip Girl S&S #2203: Really Writers??!! That's The Best You Could Come Up With?

welcome to the gossip girl spoiler and speculation thread;

Feel free to post about any upcoming story-line and discuss it with the other people in here. We urge you to not bash the actors nor the users because it's not allowed by the rules, but anything else with a good argument is welcomed.

Effective immediately, the Spoilers board moderators reserve the right to temporarily close any thread that does not heed four official warnings given on any issue. This means that, if the Spoilers Board Moderators have to come in with four official warnings about any issue whatsoever, within 24 hours or so, then that particular thread will be temporarily closed. The duration of closure is subject to the Spoilers Board Moderators' discretion. Upon re-opening of the temporarily closed thread, said thread will be closed again if any warnings are given within 24-48 hours of the reopening. Lastly, if numerous warnings need to be given over the course of a week, and the moderators suspect an attempt to get around the "four warnings" rule to avoid closure, we reserve the right to temporarily close the thread.

Do not discuss any information from any illegally obtained copies of copyrighted scripts. These scripts are not public information and they are copyrighted, so please do not post any script excerpts or mention any information that might be found in these scripts. If people persist with posting any information from these scripts or if they mention the scripts at all, this thread can and will be shut down.

ATTENTION ALL GOSSIP GIRL FANS: From now on, please do not post any picspams or repeated spoiler images - regardless of who is in them. It takes up space and offends certain members/fanbases. When we get new pictures, post a few of them once, then link the rest. They will be added to our photobucket in the OP (editor's note: lol uh, about that...) and can be accessed there from then on.

episodes;

5.23 -- The Fugitives
Written by: Matt Whitney
Directed by: Andy Wolk
SERENA POSES AS BLAIR AT AN IMPORTANT MEETING — Blair (Leighton Meester) enlists Serena (Blake Lively) to be her stand-in at an important meeting when Blair finds herself needing to be in two places at the same time. Meanwhile, Ivy (Kaylee DeFer) and Lola (guest star Ella Rae Peck) team up to help Chuck (Ed Westwick) with a personal vendetta, and Nate (Chace Crawford) makes a decision about the future with Diana Payne (guest star Elizabeth Hurley). Penn Badgley also stars.

5.24 -- The Return of the Ring
Written by: Sara Goodman
Directed by: J. Miller Tobin
BLAIR MAKES A CHOICE BETWEEN THE TWO MEN IN HER LIFE — When Gossip Girl goes after Blair (Leighton Meester) as she’s never done before, Serena (Blake Lively) admits she may have unintentionally played an important role in Blair’s latest nightmare. Meanwhile, Nate (Chace Crawford) invites Lola (guest star Ella Rae Peck) to move in with him, and Lily (Kelly Rutherford) must make a big decision about the future of her marriage. Finally, by episode’s end, Blair will make a choice between the two men in her life…will it be Chuck (Ed Westwick) or will it be Dan (Penn Badgley)? Kaylee DeFer and Matthew Settle also star.

general info;

Spoilers from the writers' Twitter:

Ausiello scoops:
Michelle Trachtenberg returning for sizable arc
Sphttp://www.fanforum.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=62939041oilers on Gossip Girl, Vampire Diaries, Grey's Anatomy and More!
Gossip Girl: Finale Spoilers!

speculation/other news:

Monicalovesyou: How about something on Gossip Girl? Missing it! I'd prefer something on Serena, Ivy or Blair…
The battle between Ivy and the Van Der Woodsens is only just beginning! And it will be contentious. I'm hearing it will continue gaining force through the end of the season, and pull almost all the characters into its orbit.

Gossip Girl Exclusive: Joshua Safran on Major Season Finale Cliffhanger, Evolution of Dair

filming pictures;

Coming soon. Probably. Most likely. We'll get back to you.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 05-07-2012, 07:18 PM
Extreme Fan

tftnt.

This show! grrr
Old 05-07-2012, 07:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Tftnt
Last thread was over after 1hour 17 minutes
Let discuss

Chuck and Ivy looks
Bart is a jerk acording to the canadian promo
Rufus was confuse but lily is the one who has to make a choice
Where is the nuclear Bomb , DS sex Big

Winter is coming 3rd season
Downton Abbey
Old 05-07-2012, 07:19 PM
Elite Fan

I saw the promo, but it could be a fakeout. Dan did not look into kissing Serena. Maybe, she is with some Dan lookalike. I think that promo was a fakeout with Serena saying Blair loves Chuck. I haven't seen today's, but from what I've seen since Blair has been with Dan, she's shown no romantic interest in Chuck. Dan sleeping with Serena really doesn't bother me as a Dair fan. Dan isn't romantically interested in Serena. Blair having sex with Chuck would make me want to throw something. It looks like Dair is probably over before Derena sleep together

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Master Fan

TFTNT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eragon194 (View Post)
DB-ers down again? lol!

C'mon this episode and the promo is an obvious setup. Blair is in love with Dan.

But I'm still pissed as to why no one was "torn"?
Blair being in love with Dan isn't the issue here. Dan screwing Serena might be, lol

You've seen the Canadian promo?

Canadian promo. - Espérer - Twitvid
The Lord is my shepherd.
Addicted Fan

tftnt!!
Elite Fan

tftnt
Quote:
DB-ers down again? lol!

C'mon this episode and the promo is an obvious setup. Blair is in love with Dan.

it's not what we're upset about but yeah think the promo is a setup too but I wanted to believe that for ages with CJ

I know D is not C but still. GG is GG
And if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you, you will learn the truth is not found in science, but by looking into your own heart. And in that moment you will be blessed - and stricken.
For the truest truths, are what hold us together, or keep us painfully, desperately apart.
Old 05-07-2012, 07:22 PM
Elite Fan

watched the Canadian promo. I totally think Dan sleeps with Serena. To me, it seems like Blair finds out and is mad at Serena. It could be about something else

Old 05-07-2012, 07:22 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaijaChiqa (View Post)
Blair being in love with Dan isn't the issue here. Dan screwing Serena might be, lol
Why? I still don't get it. Wasn't this kind of expected? And doesn't that set up DBS rather than the other dreaded triangle? And why are you guys reacting as if DS hooking up means Dan has feelings for Serena? lol!

And the DB breakup, that was always happening.
Old 05-07-2012, 07:23 PM
Master Fan

tftnt!

Quote:
DB-ers down again? lol!

I'm not down anymore tbh. I'm just mad that this show keeps destroying things right and left in the name of OMFG's because those writers can't come up with better scenarios.

And yeah, this episode made me believe even more that Dan is the one B will choose. I saw no romantic/longing vibes from CB anymore tonight but thanks to the ****ty stuff we're gonna get next week, I couldn't even enjoy that feeling
Old 05-07-2012, 07:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Thanks for the thread.

Why? I still don't get it. Wasn't this kind of expected? And doesn't that set up DBS rather than the other dreaded triangle? And why are you guys reacting as if DS hooking up means Dan has feelings for Serena? lol!

And the DB breakup, that was always happening.
Obviously Dan doesn't have feelings for Serena but it sure creates a lot of problems for DB.

Anyway, I hope there's a clearer version of the Canadian promo. I want to see what shirt he's wearing when he accuses Serena of manipulating him.
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 05-07-2012, 07:24 PM
Elite Fan

it was expected but part of me didn't want to believe it even though like B choosing D, it was obvious.

Timelinewise. C wants to move on, do you want to be in this relaysh, BS "I want you gone" is all in the same outfit
And if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you, you will learn the truth is not found in science, but by looking into your own heart. And in that moment you will be blessed - and stricken.
For the truest truths, are what hold us together, or keep us painfully, desperately apart.
Old 05-07-2012, 07:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Ok so, lets figure this out together. Based on the promo, they want us to believe a few things.

-DS have sex
-Chuck has the ring which is hinting a CB reunion.
-Dan and Blair have a fight about the diary blast and Blair's feelings for Dan are questioned in such a way that it will be assumed they will break up after it.

Do we believe it to be the truth or GG just trolling us. I can't believe they would show us that much of the big shocking moments in a promo
Old 05-07-2012, 07:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaijaChiqa (View Post)
Anyway, I hope there's a clearer version of the Canadian promo. I want to see what shirt he's wearing when he accuses Serena of manipulating him.
Yeah, actually I was gonna ask about that shirt, too. Is anyone able to see if it's the same one he's wearing when he's talking to Blair? If he's able to face B after what almost happened with Serena I think there might be hope for DB Or maybe it's B the one he talks to first...
Old 05-07-2012, 07:27 PM
Elite Fan

I haven't seen this week's, but last week I saw no longing vibes from Blair to Chuck either

Closed Thread   Post New Thread