Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2012, 03:03 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by coconut5 (View Post)
Does anyone think Louis has gotten kind of hot since he turned evil? Seriously, in that last scene in the Waldorf penthouse, with no tie and that smug look on his face, he looked almost *whispers* sexy.
Well hotter i could not say. I dont like that type of man. But certainly a bit more intriguing, he sure is, imo. But him being always with his mum and her doing all the blackmailing instead of him, puts him back to no man land

I ve just seen the Bart tweets. How much do i love this guy. Dan is good. And that, whatever interpretation we can speculate, it is a good thing. Dan is good. Now my mind can rest!

About the next ep the question was if he liked the kiss in said episode. I did not know there was such kiss, but still. The answer was yes. I dont know what to think rn. But if there is no misunderstanding there is a kiss, probably Dan kisses Blair. I wont say she kisses him back. I think it is going to be like the Pacey/Joey first kiss in that Cinderella ep.
Old 02-10-2012, 03:09 AM
Master Fan

Just saw the Blair/Dan kiss picture

Old 02-10-2012, 03:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiCaRdiBrEeZa (View Post)
Just saw the Blair/Dan kiss picture
are you talking about the MET kiss? i think you are.
but there is no pic for the next episode's kiss, is there? if there is a kiss, in the first place

Last edited by argivi; 02-10-2012 at 03:27 AM
Old 02-10-2012, 03:33 AM
Master Fan

Wait wait there's another one after the one Ausiello spoiled?

Old 02-10-2012, 03:42 AM
Elite Fan

Before...
And if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you, you will learn the truth is not found in science, but by looking into your own heart. And in that moment you will be blessed - and stricken.
For the truest truths, are what hold us together, or keep us painfully, desperately apart.
Old 02-10-2012, 03:50 AM
Elite Fan

waiting for Jack to be Chuck's father
Old 02-10-2012, 04:01 AM
Loyal Fan

^ lol cant believe chuck sold blair for a hotel TO HIS DAD
Old 02-10-2012, 04:24 AM
Elite Fan

with our writers I believe anything
Old 02-10-2012, 04:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trustno1 (View Post)
Before...
Ok. I am officialy confused. We know there is a Dair kiss in 5X19, let's call it the MET kiss. There has been a tweet about a Dair kiss in 5X18 in a taxi.
And King Bart tweeted that he thought a kiss in 5X15 was good. So there is another kiss. But there are no pictures for this one, right?The only pictures we have are from the MET kiss.
Right?

if there is a kiss in 5X15, it explains the photo of Dan touching Blair's waist and her looking stunned. Dan kissed her and before she could even react Serena walked in all hyped that Dan was waiting for her in Chuck's room, only to find out that Dan confessed his love to Blair? No wonder, B should not try to play cupid.

And from the clip Blair either has forgiven Serena about the vid, or S told her she did not send it and Blair does not care enough to find out who did.
Old 02-10-2012, 05:29 AM
Master Fan

I hate Louis now. Kissing a girl he hates and is trapping into some bs marriage is disgusting.
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 02-10-2012, 05:30 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by argivi (View Post)
Ok. I am officialy confused. We know there is a Dair kiss in 5X19, let's call it the MET kiss. There has been a tweet about a Dair kiss in 5X18 in a taxi.
And King Bart tweeted that he thought a kiss in 5X15 was good. So there is another kiss. But there are no pictures for this one, right?The only pictures we have are from the MET kiss.
Right?

if there is a kiss in 5X15, it explains the photo of Dan touching Blair's waist and her looking stunned. Dan kissed her and before she could even react Serena walked in all hyped that Dan was waiting for her in Chuck's room, only to find out that Dan confessed his love to Blair? No wonder, B should not try to play cupid.

And from the clip Blair either has forgiven Serena about the vid, or S told her she did not send it and Blair does not care enough to find out who did.
Right. I'm thinking the hand on waist picture coupled with Blair's "so are you gonna go for it" or whatever she says from the clip, is the point at which he misunderstands and goes in for a kiss, and then Serena walks in. Just my spec!!

And I think like everyone says, if it turns out Dan sent the video, and Blair finds out, it won't be the video itself she's mad about, it would be that he blamed/let her blame innocent people - essentially he lied.

I agree with Bart though, because even if Dan DID send the video (I don't think his tweet confirms anything either way, especially with the three ellipses following his tweet TBH) - he's still, at heart, a good guy. Just like Blair is still a good person after some of the questionable things she's done. Or, he didnt' send it - which makes me wonder who the hell did!
Old 02-10-2012, 05:57 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortycm18 (View Post)
Right. I'm thinking the hand on waist picture coupled with Blair's "so are you gonna go for it" or whatever she says from the clip, is the point at which he misunderstands and goes in for a kiss, and then Serena walks in. Just my spec!!
The 'are you going to make your move' line happens in the crowd at the edge of the dancefloor.

I also think the 5.16 title 'Cross Rhodes' could relate to DB as well. They are at a crossroads in their relationship, and if they go down one path there is no going back.

Last edited by coconut5; 02-10-2012 at 06:11 AM
Old 02-10-2012, 06:06 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
The 'are you going to make your move' line happens in the crowd at the edge of the dancefloor.
Exactly! It looks like B cornered Dan against the wall and is telling him make your move. Dan thinks she wants him to do something for her. So he goes to the room and waits for her. She enters the room and tells him that it is all about Serena. That makes him frustrated and drops the -we-are-besties- act and confesses. He must have been quite upset in order to make such a move. But i guess B now is going to act semi-free/single, still married to L but not caring at all about her marriage.

I actually like this title. I agree with you. It is crossroads cause B will read the book and "see the light"

Last edited by argivi; 02-10-2012 at 06:12 AM
Old 02-10-2012, 06:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:

I also think the 5.16 title 'Cross Rhodes' could relate to DB as well. They are at a crossroads in their relationship, and if they go down one path there is no going back.
shows how observant I am about the background of scenes! Well anyway - I still think Serena catches him "making his move" whenever that actually happens
Old 02-10-2012, 07:13 AM
Passionate Fan

I think that Blair will not be able to process her feeling for Dan, in part because S will interrupt them, and in part because she will be in denial (Joey Potter after Pacey kissed her - style).
I think that she will make up her mind in the episode where she reads Inside (the one from where we got the still of her reading it).

I think....or I HOPE XD
Closed Thread   Post New Thread