Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2010, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Gossip Girl S&S #1487: We're part-time fighters and full-time spoiler freaks...

Welcome to the Gossip Girl spoiler and speculation thread, feel free to post about any upcoming story-line
and discuss it with the other people in here. We urge you to not bash the actors nor the users
because it's not allowed by the rules, but anything else with a good argument is welcomed.

Effective immediately, the Spoilers Board Moderators reserve the right to temporarily close any
thread that does not heed four official warnings given on any issue. This means that,
if the Spoilers Board Moderators have to come in with four official warnings about
any issue whatsoever, within 24 hours or so, then that particular thread will be temporarily
closed. The duration of closure is subject to the Spoilers Board Moderators' discretion.
Upon re-opening of the temporarily closed thread, said thread will be closed again if any
warnings are given within 24-48 hours of the reopening. Lastly, if numerous warnings need
to be given over the course of a week, and the moderators suspect an attempt to get
around the "four warnings" rule to avoid closure, we reserve the right to temporarily close the thread.

ATTENTION ALL GOSSIP GIRL FANS: From now on, please do not post any picspams or repeated
spoiler images - regardless of who is in them. It takes up space and offends certain
members/fanbases. When we get new pictures, post a few of them once, then link the
rest. They will be added to our photobucket in the OP and can be accessed there from then on.

EPISODES

CB "EPIC" PROMO FOR 3.19 - 3.21: Are They Meant To Be?

3.19: Dr. Estrangeloved
Writer: Robby Hull
Director: Darnell Martin
WILLIAM “BILLY” BALDWIN (“DIRTY SEXY MONEY”) GUEST STARS — When Lily’s (Kelly Rutherford) ex-husband, Dr. William van der Woodsen (Baldwin), shows up unexpectedly in Manhattan, Serena (Blake Lively) finally gets the reunion she has so desperately wanted with her father, but the circumstances turn out to be far from ideal. When Serena and Nate (Chace Crawford) continue to have relationship issues, a scheming Jenny (Taylor Momsen) is more than happy to be a shoulder for Nate to lean on... Meanwhile, Dan (Penn Badgley) finds out that he didn’t get accepted into the Tisch writing program and Vanessa (Jessica Szohr) admits she may have been somewhat responsible. Leighton Meester, Ed Westwick and Matthew Settle also star.
Videos: PROMO
3.19 - Casting Sides

- Chuck and Blair have broken up, and Chuck is making it impossible for Blair to see other guys.
- Lily has a very serious illness, which is part of the reason she's been lying and hiding things.

3.20: It's A Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad World
Writer: Amanda Lasher
Director: Jeremiah Chechik
WILLIAM "BILLY" BALDWIN ("DIRTY SEXY MONEY") GUEST STARS - Will's (Baldwin) return to the Upper East Side continues to stir up problems for Serena (Blake Lively), Lily (Kelly Rutherford) and his long-standing rival, Rufus (Matthew Settle). Serena and Jenny's (Taylor Momsen) relationship is strained as a result of Jenny's deception. Blair (Leighton Meester) spends time on the Columbia campus and realizes where she truly belongs.... Dan (Penn Badgley) learns that Vanessa (Jessica Szohr) has been keeping yet another secret from him. Chace Crawford and Ed Westwick also star.

3.21: Ex-Husbands And Wives
Writer: Unknown
Director: Norman Buckley
3.21 - Casting Sides

3.22: UNKNOWN
Writer: Stephanie Savage
Director: Unknown

GENERAL INFO

According to Spoiler TV:
- DV are the new "it" couple.
- CB's break up is not the end of their relationship.
- RL will continue fighting throughout the end of the season.
- NS will continue their love fest and Jenny will fail in her manipulations.

Kristin said what?:
- Jenny will literally be a homewrecker when she tries to break up Rufus and Lily.
William Baldwin will play Serena's father for 3 episodes starting in April. He will also be heavily involved in Lily's story.

- Georgina will be returning this season.
- Jenny will be scheming to steal Nate away from Serena, but he will resist.
- Rufus and Lily will have a major problem (Serena's father).

Ausiello scoops:
- Something really bad and potentially irreparable happens after the ESB scene.
- Jenny's descent into madness is going to get more twisted.
- The question isn't what happens at the ESB with Chuck but what happens right after.

- Daddy vdW will create a love triangle with RL.

Interviews:
- Stephanie Savage says that NS will be a frothy compliment to CB's angst, and Georgie's storyline will lead us into next season.
- Stephanie Savage says the idea of CJ is crazy, D will be a part of Serena's dad story, and that they have an endgame in mind but that every combination of VDSNJ can still be explored.
- According to Matthew Settle, it seems Rufus/Lily will end the season on a cliffhanger, and it will involve Daddy vdW
- Connor Paolo says Eric will feel a lot of resentment towards his father, and daddy VDW being cool about his sexuality won't help matters any.
- According to Stephanie Savage:
- Chuck and Blair will stay a couple throughout the season, but it will be nothing we've ever seen before.
- DS is much less romantic than it's ever been - more like siblings.
- Joshua Safran interview (Examiner, Part 3)

Speculation/Other News:
- Chuck and Serena were scene filming at Chuck's limo, staring at something inside his trunk...
-Dan and Blair film scenes for the finale with Dorota and unknown guy
-Georgina spotted at Grand central station in a blonde wig and crazy glasses, she filmed with penn and leighton and possibly Blake
- CB filmed at the Empire State building
- DS filmed in a cafe at the ESB
- Jenny, Eric, Lily, Dan, Rufus filmed at Grand central, goodbye to Jenny in the finale
- According to GG Insider, an extra has reported that in episode 21: CB are seeing a doctor together (therapy), and B is still mad that C manipulated her to get his hotel back; the doctor seems to like Rufus; They're attending an evening party; Serena's Dad appeared and is dancing with Lily; Serena & Nate look like they're still together
- JS & SS Tweets

FILMING PICTURES

Old 04-18-2010, 07:57 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT

Oh this title Love it!
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

tftnt

Brucas, can I ask why you like to target me? I mean really?????????

As for DS, I believe they can fly.............................why should I be hated on for having faith!

Quote:
Apparently, that's not true, or else... wouldn't they be together right now?
every mega super couple has their moment in darkness this is ours, but WE SHALL OVERCOME.

eta: don't worry chels you'll flip back the force is too strong to resist.
Master Fan

TFTNT, Tati-kins.
Old 04-18-2010, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't think Chelsea was targeting anyone, just expressing her opinion about DS.
Old 04-18-2010, 07:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shu (View Post)
tftnt

As for DS, I believe they can fly.............................why should I be hated on for having faith!
You seriously don't know my name?

And I don't. I just call them like I see them, and it's always you and I that have ridiculously differing opinions. I'm not going to not say anything when I see something that I have a valid argument for. You never stay quiet either.

And it's not like I said anything about you. You said that "nothing can beat DS # 2938943" and obviously that isn't true, or else they would be together right now.

I see nothing wrong with that statement, and it definitely wasn't about you as a person.
Old 04-18-2010, 08:01 PM
Extreme Fan

tftnt

That's the way you play the game of life
You create the world you want to see outside
And remember what it's like to play God

Chuck and Blair
icon: born_butterfly
Old 04-18-2010, 08:01 PM
Administrator

Thanks for the new thread Tati. Great title!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutie_pie04 (View Post)
Subtle Jerry
I didn't name any names did I Bev?

Chelsea has the right to dislike Dan and Serena just like Shu and I have the right to like them.

I also don't think that Chelsea was targeting you Shu. She just doesn't feel the same way about Dan and Serena that you do.

All I ask is that we all keep our conversations civil. Thanks everyone, and have a good night.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 04-18-2010, 08:02 PM
Master Fan

Tftnt.

Personally, I'm a lover not a fighter.
Old 04-18-2010, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread Tati. Great title!

I didn't name any names did I Bev?

Chelsea has the right to dislike Dan and Serena just like Shu and I have the right to like them.

I also don't think that Chelsea was targeting you Shu. She just doesn't feel the same way about Dan and Serena that you do.

All I ask is that we all keep our conversations civil. Thanks everyone, and have a good night.
thanks

I meant in general not in reference to the current convo! Oh wells enjoy.
Old 04-18-2010, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am just really glad that the writers made NS and DV about love when it really didn't have to be.

As much as it hurts me that Serena loves Nate and not Carter, I thought it was super important that she said those words out loud and to Carter's face. Nate is obviously more than just another escape for her.
Old 04-18-2010, 08:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sendtherain (View Post)
I am just really glad that the writers made NS and DV about love when it really didn't have to be.

As much as it hurts me that Serena loves Nate and not Carter, I thought it was super important that she said those words out loud and to Carter's face. Nate is obviously more than just another escape for her.
I agree. I hate what they did to CaS but I can accept it because it'll help Serena and Nate's storyline down the road.
Old 04-18-2010, 08:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shu (View Post)
tftnt

every mega super couple has their moment in darkness this is ours, but WE SHALL OVERCOME.

eta: don't worry chels you'll flip back the force is too strong to resist.
The biggest overhaul Josh could ever do to them couldn't make me ship a couple who's parents are married, who share a blood sibling and who fight constantly. Not only that, but what I remember from them is this: All Dan did was constantly belittle and judge Serena while she acted like a doormat - too afraid to "let him down" and stand up for herself. Sorry to disappoint.
Old 04-18-2010, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Im watching Miracle at St. Anna and I was like "ahhhh Bart Bass!" man I miss that silver fox
But I will hold as long as you like
Just promise me we'll be all right
Jacob & Liz
Old 04-18-2010, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucas_Is_Love (View Post)
The biggest overhaul Josh could ever do to them couldn't make me ship a couple who's parents are married, who share a blood sibling and who fight constantly. Not only that, but what I remember from them is this: All Dan did was constantly belittle and judge Serena while she acted like a doormat - too afraid to "let him down" and stand up for herself. Sorry to disappoint.
hmm I seem to remember you saying different. And I disagree. DS were more than that even if they had their difficulties. In the end they'll come through this stronger than ever imo. It doesn't make me sick to enjoy them but atleast I've always been consistent. Dan did not constantly judge and belittle her. You act like he sat their telling her off 24/7. He actually tried to listen to her and he respected her and they didn't fight that much. I really don't know what you are talking about because I've seen NS fight way more than DS ever did. Yes, he wanted her to not lie to her and let him in during post strike. He judged her 102 but after that he simply had issues with UES and all he ever wanted was for her to let him in. As for S keeping mum, she does it with every guy. Its her. Her staying quiet was not cause dan went off on her on the daily but because she had him on such a pedestal she was afraid to speak up.