Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2010, 08:41 AM
Master Fan

Gossip Girl S&S #1428: Things are becoming clearer now... Chuck you've been a very bad boy. :(

Welcome to the Gossip Girl spoiler and speculation thread, feel free to post about any upcoming story-line
and discuss it with the other people in here. We urge you to not bash the actors nor the users
because it's not allowed by the rules, but anything else with a good argument is welcomed.

Effective immediately, the Spoilers Board Moderators reserve the right to temporarily close any
thread that does not heed four official warnings given on any issue. This means that,
if the Spoilers Board Moderators have to come in with four official warnings about
any issue whatsoever, within 24 hours or so, then that particular thread will be temporarily
closed. The duration of closure is subject to the Spoilers Board Moderators' discretion.
Upon re-opening of the temporarily closed thread, said thread will be closed again if any
warnings are given within 24-48 hours of the reopening. Lastly, if numerous warnings need
to be given over the course of a week, and the moderators suspect an attempt to get
around the "four warnings" rule to avoid closure, we reserve the right to temporarily close the thread.

ATTENTION ALL GOSSIP GIRL FANS: From now on, please do not post any picspams or repeated
spoiler images - regardless of who is in them. It takes up space and offends certain
members/fanbases. When we get new pictures, post a few of them once, then link the
rest. They will be added to our photobucket in the OP and can be accessed there from then on.

EPISODES

3.17: Inglorious Bassterds
Writer: Unknown
Director: Jean DeSegonzac
CHUCK AND BLAIR’S RELATIONSHIP IS PUT TO THE TEST — Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Blair (Leighton Meester) are faced with the most difficult decision they have ever faced as a couple. Serena (Blake Lively) plans a surprise birthday party for Nate (Chace Crawford), but Jenny (Taylor Momsen) does her best to sabotage Serenas’s efforts. Dan (Penn Badgley) and Vanessa’s (Jessica Szohr) new relationship hits a bump in the road. Matthew Settle also stars. Jean de Segonzac directed the episode written by Lenny Rosenfeld.
Video: Extended Promo, NJ LUNCH, SERENA FREAKS OUT

3.17 - Casting Call
- Eric gets a new guy named Elliot

3.18: The Unblairable Lightness of Being
Writer: Jeanne Leitenberg
Director: Janice Cooke Leonard
A VERY PREGNANT DOROTA GETS MARRIED! — Chuck (Ed Westwick) offers to throw a wedding for a very pregnant Dorota (guest star Zuzanna Szadkowski) who insists that she and Vanya (guest star Aaron Schwartz) have a traditional wedding before her parents arrive from Poland and find their daughter pregnant and without a husband.. Dorota asks Blair (Leighton Meester) and Chuck to be part of the ceremony and walk her down the aisle. Serena (Blake Lively) tells Nate (Chace Crawford) she is having breakfast with the Humphreys when in reality she’s secretly meeting up with Carter Baizen (guest star Sebastian Stan). Rufus (Matthew Settle) discovers that Lily (Kelly Rutherford) has been lying to him about her whereabouts. Penn Badgley, Taylor Momsen and Jessica Szohr also star.

Videos: DE Bro Bonds and CaS Reunions
3.18 - Casting Sides

3.19: Dr. Strangeloved
Writer: Robby Hull
Director: Unknown
3.19 - Casting Sides
- Chuck helps Nate see that Jenny's not a kid anymore.
- Chuck and Blair have broken up, and Chuck is making it impossible for Blair to see other guys.
- Dan and Vanessa will have drama involving Tisch applications, and Willa is a factor.
- Lily has a very serious illness, which is part of the reason she's been lying and hiding things.

3.20: It's A Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad World

3.21: Ex-Husbands And Wives
Director: Norman Buckley
3.21 - Casting Sides

3.22: UNKNOWN
Writer: Stephanie Savage

GENERAL INFO

According to Spoiler TV:
- DV are the new "it" couple.
- CB's break up is not the end of their relationship.
- RL will continue fighting throughout the end of the season.
- NS will continue their love fest and Jenny will fail in her manipulations.

Kristin said what?:
- The Matthew Williamson display is about Chuck selling Blair out in 3.17
- Chuck will do something horrible! And it involves Jack!

- William Baldwin will play Serena's father for 3 episodes starting in April. He will also be heavily involved in Lily's story.
- Georgina will be returning this season.
- Jenny will be scheming to steal Nate away from Serena, but he will resist.
- According to sources, Dan and Vanessa are most definitely on. They will be getting together this season.
- Ditto Nate and Serena, who will become a bona fide couple.
- Rufus and Lily will have a major problem (Serena's father).

Ausiello scoops:
- Something really bad and potentially irreparable happens after the ESB scene.
- The 3.17 promo gives everything away except the big twist
- Jenny's descent into madness is going to get more twisted.
- The question isn't what happens at the ESB with Chuck but what happens right after.
- There will be a very subtle clue about Blair's ED in an upcoming episode.

- Carter's return is related to William's.
- Daddy vdW will create a love triangle with RL.
- Some characters will be involved in what is presumably an Indecent Proposal.
- Chuck and Blair will suffer a potentially irreparable break up.
- Chuck gets accused of sexual harassment.
- Serena's dad and Chuck's mom stories intersect.
- Naked Vanessa and lots of mojitos makes Dan a happy boy.
- It's Jenny who hopes to get between Nate/Serena.

Interviews:
- Stephanie Savage says that NS will be a frothy compliment to CB's angst, that no one but her, Josh, and the sound mixer/editor know if Chuck's mom is real, and that Georgie's storyline will lead us into next season.
- Stephanie Savage says the idea of CJ is crazy, CB will support each other through the mom arc, D will be a part of Serena's dad story, and that they have an endgame in mind but that every combination of VDSNJ can still be explored.
- Stephanie Savage says NS are the golden couple and "have some of the most fun and sexy scenes we've ever shot" & that 3x13 "kicks off a big emotional Chuck story that brings him and Blair closer than ever".
- According to Matthew Settle, it seems Rufus/Lily will end the season on a cliffhanger, and it will involve Daddy vdW
- Connor Paolo says Eric will feel a lot of resentment towards his father, and daddy VDW being cool about his sexuality won't help matters any.
- Chace Crawford says Serena will plan a birthday party for Nate with a game of Assassin.
- According to Stephanie Savage:
- Chuck and Blair will stay a couple throughout the season, but it will be nothing we've ever seen before.
- DS is much less romantic than it's ever been - more like siblings.
- Joshua Safran interview (Examiner, Part 3)
-Josh Schwartz interview: Second half of the season expect an emotional arc for Chuck, Serena's daddy issues, DV's friendship-to-romance, and "keep your eye on little Jenny Humphrey."
- Stephanie calms/teases? Here:
-"Chuck and Blair's romance will be tested"

Speculation/Other News:
- A window display at Matthew Williamson shows Blair being carried off by 3 men and Chuck crying.

- Chuck and Serena were scene filming at Chuck's limo, staring at something inside his trunk...
-Dan and Blair film scenes for the finale with Dorota and unknown guy
-Georgina spotted at Grand central station in a blonde wig and crazy glasses, she filmed with penn and leighton and possibly Blake
- CB filmed at the Empire State building
- DS filmed in a cafe at the ESB
- Jenny, Eric, Lily, Dan, Rufus filmed at Grand central, goodbye to Jenny in the finale
- JS & SS Tweets

FILMING PICTURES

Old 04-01-2010, 08:44 AM
Elite Fan

Well if Chuck is okay with using Blair and not telling her on this kind of scale then maybe they shouldn't be together.
Elite Fan

tftnt

Im so annoyed with this whole plot.
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

tftnt!

Oh boy
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 04-01-2010, 08:45 AM
Ultimate Fan

Lol this is kind of a hot mess.

I still can't believe a large chunk of the episode will be playing assassin. Um.
Old 04-01-2010, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt!

Ugh, I'm sorry. I love Chuck and everything, but if he does manipulate the whole game and uses Blair without feeling bad about it, then I really hope that he gets what he deserves in the next episodes.

i love you. ♡
Old 04-01-2010, 08:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

I feel like it's a cb's scheme, but he hides something important from her and she feels used? UGH. Well, I guess it's better than Blair being ok sleeping with Jack only to get his hotel back
Old 04-01-2010, 08:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I still can't believe a large chunk of the episode will be playing assassin. Um.
Watch it dominate the episode and then have CBJ make no sense
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Stupid promo. I was in such a good mood.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Elite Fan

I might not even watch I dont want to see them destroy my fav. character just for the sake of a break up.
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
Addicted Fan

Unpopular opinion here!! If things go down the way Angela described I'm not that bothered about it.
Old 04-01-2010, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Can people explain what is going on I'm natefused?
Master Fan

Thanks Whitney.
Master Fan

I don't think it's what Chuck is actually capable of but more what he thinks he's capable of. I feel like this situation is going to be one that just spirals out more and more. Once Jack plants the seeds their insecurities are going to spill out and ruin a lot. I doubt Jack says this to Chuck and he's like okay absolutely. I think something else has to push him. Perhaps, Chuck tells Blair about Jack's ridiculous command and she's willing to play along at first. This immediately plants in Chuck's head (maybe Jack says I'm sure Blair wouldn't mind, I've had her before, plays on Chuck's jealousies beforehand). Chuck immediately begins to wonder why Blair would ever consider this. He begins getting paranoid and shuts down on her. Blair is just thinking of scheming but starts to realize this is a bad road. She's still willing to do it for Chuck. She begins to wonder why he would let her though. I think it's a test for both of them. She's testing him. He's testing her. They're both going to fail. Jack is going to win. This is probably why he's going to die.
Old 04-01-2010, 08:49 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I might not even watch I dont want to see them destroy my fav. character just for the sake of a break up.
Yeh I might wave the flag now while I still have some respect for CB.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread