Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2012, 11:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by md_em (View Post)
This kiss is an A/P kiss. A sweet moment is going to happen in episode 3 between A & P (see Matt at TV line): so the sweet moment between them is the kiss.
Gosh part of me is going to be so upset I spoiled it for myself. Is not going to be like the kiss in Threesome which I NEVER expected

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 10-06-2012, 11:14 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the latest.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 10-07-2012, 11:24 PM
Loyal Fan

http://affiliate.zap2it.com/tv/the-g...ide/EP01158384
This website has the title of 4.05 to 4.07

S04, E05 Waiting for the Knock 10/28/2012
S04, E06 The Art of War 11/04/2012
S04, E07 Anatomy of a Joke 11/11/2012

Seems like interesting
Old 10-07-2012, 11:28 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT! What do you guys think about Kristen's character, the political reporter? Annoying as hell or dedicated at work?
Old 10-08-2012, 12:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinedan (View Post)
http://affiliate.zap2it.com/tv/the-g...ide/EP01158384
This website has the title of 4.05 to 4.07

S04, E05 Waiting for the Knock 10/28/2012
S04, E06 The Art of War 11/04/2012
S04, E07 Anatomy of a Joke 11/11/2012

Seems like interesting
Thanks for that! Hope PR come out soon, so we can confirm!

ETA stills for Waiting for the Knock

http://julianna-margulies.org/?p=956

--- Alicia Florrick

Last edited by Kiki17; 10-08-2012 at 01:46 PM
Old 10-08-2012, 05:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by milly13 (View Post)
We're so getting an A/P kiss!!

The fact that there's A/W and A/P scenes to look forward to is awesome!
I'd love nothing better than an A/P kiss but I also don't want to set myself up for any dissappointment - So maybe the fuzzy A/P scene will be him telling Alicia that he still loves her to pieces but he knows that she truly loves another ( yes I mean you Mr. Gardner ) so he's setting her free and then she can go and have a sweet smoochie with Will - With this show who knows right
Old 10-08-2012, 06:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

4:05 used to be called "Father of the Year," according to Kiki's call sheet. Oh, well. Either title works for me!
Old 10-08-2012, 09:57 PM
Elite Fan

So tonight I got to go to a screening of next week’s episode of TGW (Two Girls, one Code) and then a Q&A with Julianna

So below is a very detailed summary of next weeks episode...You WILL be spoiled, please be warned. It is not in any order but mostly by the themes of the episode. There is no way after watching the episode and then hearing Julianna speak I could remember what scene came where. But the major plotlines of the episodes are below. So if you really don’t want to be COMPLETELY spoiled for next week’s episode please do not read. You been warned!! (also I am writing this really fast cause is late and I have to work tomorrow, therefore so sorry for any spelling mistakes etc.)

So the episode begins with Eli in a meeting with magazine team, they are writing a feature article on Peter. Maddie who is the lead reporter tells Eli he wants a one on one with Alicia, also wants to talk to Will Gardner. Eli seems suspicious as to why she wants to talk to Will and not Diane. So he approaches Maddie after the meeting, Maddie tells him she has an affair, a hotel receipt of an encounter, in her file Eli sees she has a picture of Will. (Now I cannot remember if Maddie said it was about A/W exactly, but for anyone watching everyone assumes she is talking about A/W). Eli goes to Alicia. He is very hesitant to discuss this, he apologizes says he doesn’t want to talk about it but he has too. He ask Alicia if she was with Will on September 30th last year, she answers honestly telling him he cannot remember. Alicia looks like she is in the verge of tears and is wondering if she is going to publish it. Eli then ask her if she can talk to Will to see if they can refute the story cause he thinks Maddie is trying to catch them in a lie. Alicia is visibly upset, leaves her office and gets on the elevator and looks so worried. Later she goes to Will asking if they were together that day, Will cannot remember either but tells her he will check his credit card receipts and get back to her. She is still upset, tells him “she feels cursed” he reaches for her hand but misses it cause she is leaving his office. Later in the episode she is at home waiting to hear from Eli who is talking to the reporter that night, Eli calls and it turns out is not about her and Will, she is relieved and happy. Then calls Will tells him that is not about them, he then goes on to ask then who was the scandal about? So wheels start spinning for Alicia and she figures it has to be about Peter. Goes to Eli, asks him about it, Eli doesn’t want to share but she says, "we were separated tell me". Eli finally tells her that a campaign worker is saying she slept with Peter, but he tells Alicia is a lie and that is just politics. Alicia doesn’t seem convinced and leaves. Later, Eli gets Kalinda to help find out if the scandal is real if the campaign worker is telling the truth. Eli tells K, that she is doing this for Alicia not for Peter, so K decides to help. Later, we see Peter at Alicia’s apartment; he is there to explain to Alicia that is not true. He tells Alicia that he didn’t sleep with her. Alicia goes on to say “that’s what you told me the first time.” Alicia is not having any of it and says, "I don’t give a damn" (or “I couldn’t care less”…cannot remember the actual phrase) and walks to her room. Later, we see Kalinda interviewing the girl who claims she slept with Peter. The girl says that her and Peter slept together multiple times and that in one occasion, Alicia walked in on them, and she told her it was ok for her to sleep with her husband but just not to do it as her apartment That’s the moment Kalinda stops writing and knows the girl is lying. Kalinda says "Alicia said this??" With a “yea right” look on her face
So Eli goes to Alicia, and ask Alicia if her and Peter have an open marriage: lol: Alicia face is PRICELESS, she looks at him like “you got to be kidding me,” then she laughs. Eli then goes on to explain that the girl said that she had talked to Alicia and A had encouraged the affair and that she was open to the situation. Eli then says to Alicia she is not only lying about Peter, she is also lying about you. Next scene, Peter in bus, he thinks Eli came in but isn't looking, when in fact is Alicia walking towards him. She leans down to him kisses him, pulls back then kisses him again. End of episode and Kiki suffers

About the case: It was the chumchum owner again, with Rita Wilson against Will in court. The judge is really funny, he cannot hear well, but is really smart. Rita Wilson/ Will have a few really fun back and forth. Both Alicia and Cary are working the case with Will. There is some manipulation going on between Viola/Clarke/Diane/Will, where Diane feels Clarke is trying to mess up their negotiations.

Kalinda/Nick/Lana: Nick continues to be a CREEP and ridiculous. He is basically acting like he is living in Kalinda’s house, saying stuff like now that he is back she needs to be the wife cause he is the husband Ewwww! (There is a weird egg scene, where he wants to make omelets, and they end up pointing knifes at each other ) Later in the episode we see Kalinda and Lana in bed together But Kalinda seems to be in another world, and Lana even ask her about it. While in bed Nick calls Kalinda but she ignores it. Tells Lana she has to go. As she leaves, we see Nick in a car watching Kalinda leave Lana’s apartment. Then the screen shows Lana in her balcony wrapped in a bed sheet, obvious Nick notices Kalinda was with her. Later, Kalinda goes to see Lana at a restaurant for a date it seems, cause both L and K are dressed really nice, Kalinda even has a dress on However, guess who is there, Nick, and he is smooching Lana Kalinda is caught by surprise, she is pissed, she then steps outside and Nick follows her. Nick then goes on to calling her a dyke and she punches him
Later Nick is back in Kalinda’s apartment, says to her she needs to stop her "college behavior" that the phase should be over now that he is back. Kalinda tells him no, things have changed. Nick then threatens her telling Kalinda that he knows where Lana lives. Kalinda then smiles and tells him I would not recommended that, since she is an FBI agent

Those are really the story lines of the episode! Hope that was enough, and there is stuff I of course missed and little details here and there. But is super hard remembering everything, especially after also watching Julianna give a Q&A.
Few things from the Q&A:
-Says the episode with her mom, there will be a lot of drinking
-The Kings know how the season is going to end, they already have it planned out. Jules claims to being very “good and very juicy”
-She starts working on a military case episode tomorrow.

Jules is a really sweet person, very honest, very funny. She was great, shared a lot of insight. Talked about how much she loves Alicia, loves playing her, and loves her job She was great in the interview, I hope maybe someone recorded it and its put online someday.

(I am sure more will come to me tomorrow, if it does, I will make sure to share!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaundice (View Post)
4:05 used to be called "Father of the Year," according to Kiki's call sheet. Oh, well. Either title works for me!
Yup seemed they changed the title.

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 10-08-2012, 10:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Kiki, you do good work! Hope you're not too keyed up to sleep!

Ep 3 sounds, uh, more exciting than ep 2.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks, Kiki! Was there any A/K interaction in the episode? Did Alicia know that K was helping her? Did they ever speak about it?
Old 10-09-2012, 01:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks Kicks for sharing ...

I would have loved to see Julianna

Last edited by md_em; 10-10-2012 at 01:14 AM
Old 10-09-2012, 02:34 AM
Extreme Fan

That Kalinda storyline sucks big time. And really, they did bring Cary to L&G to do nothing. I don't have any ethusiasm about that season. Another couple of episodes and then I'll probably move on.
Old 10-09-2012, 05:02 AM
Extreme Fan

You are right re Cary..every time I start liking him, they never use him. But suspectbthey will this season. They had to bring him back to LG.patience...

Kalinda plotline does not sound like I is getting better to me. Plot sounds even more ridiculous than before... Lana thing sounds out of character.
Old 10-09-2012, 05:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hope you're not too keyed up to sleep!
I got less than 6 hours, I am exhausted

Quote:
Was there any A/K interaction in the episode? Did Alicia know that K was helping her? Did they ever speak about it?
Nope no A/K, biggest let down of the episode. Overall the episode was just ok like the pass two weeks.

Quote:
I would have loved to see Julianna
She is a real sweetheart

As for Nick, I need him to hit the road ASAP, he creeps me out.

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 10-09-2012, 06:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Did anyone in the audience ask JM about the Kalinda/Nick storyline? And did the episode make clear WHY Alicia would kiss Peter? Just having her do it because she found out that the campaign worker was lying doesn't really make sense to me. Thanks!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread