Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2012, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by same old story (View Post)
Yeah, not that Glee ever really tries that hard to match lyrics/songs to context that much, I think the apology undertone of Everytime is about Brittany failing, and how they could've been together if she hadn't failed or something. But yeah, I don't think she's actually singing it, that wouldn't match Heather's voice at all.
I think it depends. I agree, giving Lea Oops is interesting. But then maybe it's in the context that Rachel is not over Finn, and wants him. But she can't stay away from Brody's overtures on her. Which might cause issues when she does reunite with Finn (photos from the New York shoot and then the song Don't Speak with Kurt and Blaine might tells of trouble in paradise)

"Everytime" is a sad ballad. I think Heather can deal with it. She managed the songs in the first tribute. Of course if you go by the video; Britney nearly dies from the paparazzi bugging her... Of course that is a PC version. Britney really wanted to die in the video. But that backlash over it made them change it, and so she is seen laughing, coming out of the water at the end...living.

Quote:
And I want Brittany to et Circus at the end. She ruins Gimme More, which is probably at the beginning of the episode, and then she'll be sad, and then she's probably missing Santana and how Santana would normally give her a pep talk in this situation. And she'll somehow have a comeback by the end of the ep, and Circus would be perfect for that.
I don't know if there be a big bounce back number. It sounds like it could a running arc for Brittany down in the dumps. And it won't be erased by the end of the tribute. It could go on...
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!

Last edited by Jasper1975; 08-20-2012 at 06:17 PM
Old 08-20-2012, 07:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

Knowing glee Brittney will be singing everytime and it will be her singing in the choir room and it will flash between different scenes.

And isn't oops suppose to be Rachel's big sexy performance showing she can be a NY girl and not a dorky Lima girl.
Old 08-20-2012, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
"Everytime" is a sad ballad. I think Heather can deal with it. She managed the songs in the first tribute. Of course if you go by the video; Britney nearly dies from the paparazzi bugging her... Of course that is a PC version. Britney really wanted to die in the video. But that backlash over it made them change it, and so she is seen laughing, coming out of the water at the end...living.
I enjoy Heather's voice more than most people do, but I don't think it would really work with that song. She kills faster pace Britney numbers, since she gets to dance and she's more of a performer. I actually think Jenna would sound great on Everytime. Anyway, I highly doubt they're remaking the video or anything, but other than the break up overtones of the song, the general theme really fits the situation, so it makes sense.

Quote:
I don't know if there be a big bounce back number. It sounds like it could a running arc for Brittany down in the dumps. And it won't be erased by the end of the tribute. It could go on...
Any other show, I would say yes, and I actually do want them to continue it, but it's Glee, so I don't trust them not to wrap it up in a bow by the end. Plus, it being a tribute episode, if they didn't redeem her messing it up by the end, idk. Like, I could see them using Britney's comeback as a theme for Brittany. I'd hope they wouldn't have her be completely over it and move on from the end, but a good performance by the end, and kind of picking her up and giving her some confidence would be good, and then they can continue to explore how she struggles and tries to pass senior year on her own kinda thing. She doesn't have to be depressed about it for that long. I'd love for it to make her determined.
Old 08-20-2012, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by same old story (View Post)
I enjoy Heather's voice more than most people do, but I don't think it would really work with that song. She kills faster pace Britney numbers, since she gets to dance and she's more of a performer. I actually think Jenna would sound great on Everytime. Anyway, I highly doubt they're remaking the video or anything, but other than the break up overtones of the song, the general theme really fits the situation, so it makes sense.
Truthfully though she hasn't really done the slow songs. I agree, she usually does the high energy songs to show off her dancing. But then real life Britney's voice is not a powerhouse. And I love her, and is a major fan. So it's possible Heather can handle it. I doubt they will do Everytime down to the letter of the video. But she's down in the dumps, missing Santana and dealing with being a repeating senior. So she is going to be conflicted.

Quote:
Any other show, I would say yes, and I actually do want them to continue it, but it's Glee, so I don't trust them not to wrap it up in a bow by the end. Plus, it being a tribute episode, if they didn't redeem her messing it up by the end, idk. Like, I could see them using Britney's comeback as a theme for Brittany. I'd hope they wouldn't have her be completely over it and move on from the end, but a good performance by the end, and kind of picking her up and giving her some confidence would be good, and then they can continue to explore how she struggles and tries to pass senior year on her own kinda thing. She doesn't have to be depressed about it for that long. I'd love for it to make her determined.
I guess with the split focus. It might be good for Brittany's issues not to be solved by a kickass Britney song as her comeback. But use it as a arc. Let it ride it for a few episodes...

Brittany didn't get a lot of action last year. This might allow her to do something different. Than be funny, stupid Brittany who has killer dance moves...
Old 08-21-2012, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry for the double post... But this is new information. Or info on known information depending of who you are...

Source: Tvline.com

Ausiello`s Spoiler Post.

Quote:
Question: This break-up episode of Glee has be so worried for Klaine. Can you confirm or deny that they split? —Melissa M

Ausiello: I can’t. But I can confirm that they will hit a major rough patch in the Sept. 13 opener. “The real first obstacle for them is that Kurt is still in Lima and it’s kind of depressing,” explains Glee co-creator Brad Falchuk. “Kurt is a little bit stuck in his old life and Blaine really pushes him to go to New York.” Of course, Kurt’s move to the Big Apple paves the way for Speed Bump No. 2. “The distance [causes strain],” concedes the EP. “Kurt finds new things that excite him. The minutia of high school life is not quite as compelling to him, and that’s hard for Blaine. He can’t lean on Kurt the way he would have the year before. And I think it’s also strange for Blaine to be in this school that he came to really only for Kurt. He didn’t come because he wanted to go into public high school. So now he has to find his place [at McKinley] not as Kurt’s boyfriend.”

Question: I’m losing hope we’ll ever see Sebastian again on Glee. Can you offer any reassurance? —Annalisa

Ausiello: Sadly, I can’t. As of now, Grant Gustin is not going to be part of the show’s fourth season, although a rep for the actor says he remains “open to returning.”
Old 08-21-2012, 07:08 PM
Elite Fan

Am I the only one that wants Jenna to do Circus? She would kill the bridge of that one.

icon
Old 08-22-2012, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ryan has tweeted that the new winner of Glee Project Season 2, Blake will be begin his run in Episode 5. And it could be extended like last year`s winners...

Looks like Blake`s character will be named Ryder. And there will be plenty of scenes with Finn...

So does that mean Blake`s Ryder is related to Finn or does that mean Finn ends up back in Lima, and helping out at McKinley.

ABout that item on Blaine. I wonder if they will do School Elections this season. I can see depressed Brittany not be into continuing her reign, and it will need a new president. And Blaine trying to carve his own identity at McKinley, and go out for Senior Class President.

Source: mjsbigblog.com
Old 08-22-2012, 03:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

^That exactly what I want to happen, or at the very least vice president in the Sam/Blaine frienship rumors are true. Remeber all the Batman and Robin stuff we were hearing. It could be connected. At least I hope it will be, I'm dying for Blaine to have more connections at Mckinley. He needs a real friend
Old 08-22-2012, 03:37 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Rachel Berry lands in New York City to attend NYADA and meets Brody Weston, a handsome upperclassman who shows an interest in her. Meanwhile, back at McKinley, Puck’s bad boy younger half-brother, Jake Puckerman, tries out for the glee club, but his attitude could derail his audition.

As an incoming freshman at NYADA, Rachel struggles to adjust to the rigors of her new life in the Big Apple. She bumps heads with an influential instructor, and makes a new friend in handsome upperclassman Brody Weston. At McKinley, the returning members of New Directions bask in their celebrity status, but find that maintaining their newfound popularity comes at a cost. As the remaining members of New Directions compete to replace Rachel as the team’s headliner, Will holds auditions for new members, with interesting results. As Kurt struggles to adjust to his post-graduation life in Lima, Blaine offers some much needed advice.

Carmen Tibideaux

Cassandra July

Sam Evans

Joe Hart

Sugar Motta

Burt Hummel

Brody Weston

Jake Puckerman

Wade ‘Unique’ Adams

Jacob Ben Israel

Episode written by: Ryan Murphy and directed by: Brad Falchuk

Glee Zone, The New Rachel
Shame that Will still hasnt learned that he doesnt need a Rachel to win. He has Artie and Tina, they can most def. fill the void easily.
Old 08-22-2012, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer (View Post)
Shame that Will still hasnt learned that he doesnt need a Rachel to win. He has Artie and Tina, they can most def. fill the void easily.
They can fill the void, but not that easily. Of course depends on the songs. They hit it really well with the Sectionals selections of MJ songs that fit Tina, Mike perfectly.

But lets be honest. Rachel was very special. She was able to do those big ballads that make the audience melt.

Not to say New Directions can't win without her, they can. They proved when they focused on Santana, Quinn and Sam in Season 2 at Sectionals as with the MJ Sectionals set this past season. Although I did think it was a inferior set of songs in Season 2. Especially Quinn/Sam (Time of My Life was very weak IMO) Santana did very well with her song. She saved the set for me.

But losing Rachel does mean they need more... And they are down half the club due to graduation. So Artie and Tina can't pick up all the slack.

I can see Will thinking they need to find another Rachel. Which might be hard to do. Which is why it will bring interesting results.

But we'll see how it actually shows on screen.
Old 08-22-2012, 06:52 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for all the new spoilers.

I can't wait to see what happens. A little sad that Quin won't be in every episode.
Old 08-22-2012, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quinn is better off at Yale hanging out with smart people that doesn't believe a song can solve world hunger tbh.

But I guess she will be back for Thanksgiving which will be what...the 5 and 6th episodes? What episode are they shooting now? Dianna is still in Europe shooting her movie, i haven't seen the others (Amber, Harry or Mark) tweeted about coming back soon either..and Mark shaved of his beloved mohawk so..
Old 08-22-2012, 10:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

I think they are on episode 3 or 4. Dot Jones said that episode 5 is her first episode back and they arent that far ahead I think.
Old 08-23-2012, 03:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer (View Post)
I think they are on episode 3 or 4. Dot Jones said that episode 5 is her first episode back and they arent that far ahead I think.
Ep 4 is the break up and they have filmed the exteriors for that.

Circle prayer for Finn and/or Blaine to sing it.
Old 08-23-2012, 04:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliina (View Post)
Quinn is better off at Yale hanging out with smart people that doesn't believe a song can solve world hunger tbh.

But I guess she will be back for Thanksgiving which will be what...the 5 and 6th episodes? What episode are they shooting now? Dianna is still in Europe shooting her movie, i haven't seen the others (Amber, Harry or Mark) tweeted about coming back soon either..and Mark shaved of his beloved mohawk so..
But isn't that the purpose of Glee. Singing. And believing Songs can help, matter... Nothing against Quinn from getting away from it. Although at one time she was going to major in drama or something like that, so it's not that getting away from it.

But being at Yale and given Dianna is busy at the moment. Not surprising. Heck doesn't look like Finn is in the first three that much if at all... Due to his committments. And story wise. And he is part of Rachel and Finn.

The fact Mark shaved off his mohawak. Well on the show, Puck went without for story purposes. So who knows...

But it does look like they are focused certain stories in the first many...

If Bieste is back in Episode 5. That is when the new winner of Glee Project, Blake begins,. So I wonder if Finn is back helping out at McKinley, including the football team.

About how far they are... I think they are as far as 4 episodes out, working on scenes for many of the episodes. I probably did New York all in one fall swoop for a number of episodes... And now going back and doing other scenes, for the rest. And I believe they are working on the script for Episode 5.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread