Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2012, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobe/hil/LP fan (View Post)
According to the people that watched filming, yes. And apparently the title of that episode is "The Break Up".

They'll be back to together by Christmas. Zzzzzz.

I wish we knew what other characters are doing.
There are other characters?

Naya is back from her vacation now so give me some Santana pics please.
Old 08-13-2012, 09:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread and the pictures.

Little Angel, as mentioned, please post the source for the pictures you've posted.
Done
Old 08-13-2012, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobe/hil/LP fan (View Post)
According to the people that watched filming, yes. And apparently the title of that episode is "The Break Up".

They'll be back to together by Christmas. Zzzzzz.

I wish we knew what other characters are doing.
I don't know, I thought Finchel would be back together right away in S2, but their split lasted until the end of the season. Plus, with the boys in different states, it might stick for a bit longer. I hope. I think the show's been dying to see both boys with other guys for a bit
Old 08-13-2012, 11:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Some more onset photos.

Source: http://www.wetpaint.com/glee/gallery...rying-photos#6
Old 08-14-2012, 01:04 AM
Ultimate Fan

I know, I know, Rachel is getting a sexy make over blah blah blah but if I didnt know any better I would think this is just her and Cory on a casual walk through NY. This is her first year in NY and she wont even be there a year when the show picks up, I think they could have gradually eased her into a new fashion throughout the season(s).

But I am really curious why Blaine is in NY. Guessing somehow he convinced his parents to let him take a weekend trip up there? I wouldve thought they would break up in Lima and it would force Kurt to finally pack his bags and go to NY since Blaine would be something holding him in Ohio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliina (View Post)
There are other characters?

Naya is back from her vacation now so give me some Santana pics please.
Ikr? I need some more Santana pics/spoilers/songs/whatevertheycangiveme. But I guess it is easier to snap pics of the Finchel/Klaine since they arent on a set. But wondering how long it will take Santana to get to NY and stir up trouble.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hate Rachel's new look, it just looks like Lea. I agree that they should've eased her into it. And I feel like Kurt was probably just miserable in Lima, and it was putting a strain on his relationship with Blaine, and Kurt got some opportunity in NYC, and Blaine acted like he did in the Whitney ep, and isn't happy about it, and they part on not so great terms (hence why Kurt was at the airport alone), and then Blaine goes to NYC to try to fix things, but it only makes it worse.

And we only know of Naya being on set filming one day. She's obviously not in NYC in the first four episodes (since those are what they shot for this weekend), and considering the month long hiatus after ep 4, I think 405 and 406 will be the big Thanksgiving reunion episodes, judging by air dates, so she probably won't be there anytime before 406. I'm not really looking forward to her in NYC because I still don't think she fits in there at all and I worry they'll just force her friendship with those two and she'll do nothing but prop them. But she doesn't really fit in Lima either, and they won't show her at school by herself, so
Old 08-14-2012, 01:23 AM
Ultimate Fan

I figure they are going to pull a BevHills90210 and show Santana at UofL for the first couple of episodes. Show us how she doesnt feel like she fits in there, goes back to Lima for an episode or two before Brittany convices her to follow her dreams which will lead her to go to NY. Personally I would have Mercedes end up there as well and have the two team up but that wont happen.

And ya I dont like Rachel getting Lea Michelled, I like to be able to seperate the two which is getting harder by the season it seems.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm sure that is what will happen, we just won't see any of it. I bet we'll mostly just see her through phone calls with Brittany. Unless they're filming on location at a college or something, so they're waiting to film all of her scenes until then, like they did with NYC (not UoL, just any college campus, I mean), then I'm thinking we won't see much of her actually life there, but enough to know she doesn't like it (sadly for me, since college/Santana otp).

Her going to LA with Mercedes would've made a lot more sense to me, but Amber obviously didn't wanna come back and they don't want to show more than two locations, so that's a moot point. But I just can't see myself buying it, but we'll see.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:53 AM
Ultimate Fan

Everyone agreed to come back to the show so I doubt Amber wanted out. They could come up with a reasonable answer as to why Mercedes comes to NY for a while if they wanted.

And I am guessing we will just see Santana primarly at practice and not worry about any major sets or anything. Just redecorate the school set to make it look collegy.
Old 08-14-2012, 03:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I miss Rachel's clothes. what happened to sexy librarian Rachel. season 4 is Lea Michelle as Rachel Berry, played by lea Michelle.
Old 08-14-2012, 04:12 AM
Elite Fan

RB's on a date of course she looks hot.
Old 08-14-2012, 04:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer (View Post)
Everyone agreed to come back to the show so I doubt Amber wanted out. They could come up with a reasonable answer as to why Mercedes comes to NY for a while if they wanted.

And I am guessing we will just see Santana primarly at practice and not worry about any major sets or anything. Just redecorate the school set to make it look collegy.
Agreed to come back yes but only Lea will be in every episode. Most of the graduating seniors; Dianna, Amber, Mark, Amber, Harry will only be in a handfull of eps. I'm not surprised esp. these people didn't feel like coming back fulltime.
Old 08-14-2012, 07:07 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by same old story (View Post)
I don't know, I thought Finchel would be back together right away in S2, but their split lasted until the end of the season. Plus, with the boys in different states, it might stick for a bit longer. I hope. I think the show's been dying to see both boys with other guys for a bit
I can see Kurt and Blaine staying split for awhile. It was pretty obvious after it came out that Blaine was a junior. I agree that they've been hinting at kurt and Blaine exploring other options.

As for Finchel, I'm not sure. But I have a feeling that Finn will be in NY sooner rather than later. Hopefully the same isn't true for Santana. I really don't want her in NY at all and it sucks that they couldnt add another location but I'm not surprised.

I really wish that Naya wasn't regular status. There is no indication that the writers have anything planned for Santana's character, other than figuring out new and exciting ways to keep her in a cheer uniform. I just want to be let out of my misery.
Old 08-14-2012, 07:25 AM
Elite Fan

Kurt and Blaine should switch outfits.

icon
Old 08-14-2012, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer (View Post)

Agreed to come back for like four random reunion episodes throughout the season, sure, but it's pretty clear her and Dianna didn't want to come back on a regular basis, which is what that storyline would entail. Santana will be around on a regularly (eventually), so it wouldn't have worked, since she'd essentially still be by herself in LA without Mercedes making regular appearances.

Aw, the thought of Naya trying to keep up with college level cheerleading is amusing, lol
Closed Thread   Post New Thread