Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2004, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey, I thought I'd pop in and just ask say that I'm a Montrealer (re: page 1). I'm still very impressed when I see other Montrealers on the boards. I don't trust the tv times, since they always say GG will be on, and then Global plays Queer Eye. Hmm, I think I only have 4 promos, I'll have to go check now.
Actual Janet ~ Councillors Supporter #28 Let's call it hope
Old 09-11-2004, 07:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

The TV Times is always wrong (Actually, I don't know whether it's the TV Times or the actual stations.) TV Times online is infinitely worse.

PSST: Where in Montreal are you? I'm in Beaconsfield, West Island, which I probably shouldn't say because some stalker guy will come and seek me out.
LORELAI: Ugh, he so jinxed himself with that one.
TAYLOR: But in the event of a breakup -
LUKE: There's not going to be a breakup.
Old 09-11-2004, 07:48 PM
Passionate Fan

I agree with you Janet, I don't come from Montreal, but I'm a Quebecer, and I was really mad to see Queer eye wednesday, it made what? two weeks in a row that they do that (again, sorry for my grammar). It's really annoying!

Ps I was suprised too to see a lot of montrealer in this threat.

Old 09-11-2004, 08:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Thankyouthankyouthankyou to Robin and Jet!!!! You guys are my heros! I finally got to see all the promos! And Jet, your summary/timeline was amazing.
Old 09-11-2004, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the newest promo! The look on Luke's face is priceless!
Old 09-11-2004, 08:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Excellent! So that's me, LLM, robin, janet and our Quebecoise, minimoon. Awesome.

Oh, I live in Parc Extension. The underpriviledged area of the city but, meh, what can you do.?
Old 09-11-2004, 08:47 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm not from Montreal (or Canada), but I live very close to Plattsburgh, NY. So, I've been up to Montreal and you might have been in my neck of the woods.

Hey, you don't think ASP would be so cruel as to not let us have a single kiss until episode 3, do you?

"Normal people make a living. The deranged make history"-Chris Titus
Old 09-11-2004, 08:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Just wanted to add that I'm also from Montreal! The West Island in fact. Actually, robin I live very close to you! I won't say where exactly (lol)... But, let's just say it's the town over.

Us Quebecers are gonna take over the board!!!

Take care! Bon soir!

Hannah

LUKE: You're an amazing woman.
LORELAI: Thank you for noticing.

Fanfiction Entries
Old 09-11-2004, 09:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Go Montréal Spoiler Whores! Ou Québecoise?

He, I remember when I was really young, my family and I used to go to Plattsburg and stay at this really crumby place called "The Golden Gate Motel" just next to the water. Basically the only thing I remember is the Ames nearby where I bought some pink sandals...oh...almost rememered something else there but it's gone. Theres this really funny picture of me feeding seagulls with a bathingsuit wedgie. Urgh. Thank God I was young.
Old 09-11-2004, 09:11 PM
Loyal Fan

I've been to Plattsburgh once about 10 years ago. It was a day trip to the beach; v. nice, but I wish I could've explored the area (but I was 12, so it's not as if my mother would've let me wander about a strange city). I actually feel that I have never officially been to the States until my NYC trip 2 years ago.
Old 09-11-2004, 09:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah, I know a lot of people who only have gone to the States really when they went on a music class trip to NYC. Then again, I know somepeople who have been everywhere. Me? I've been no where. Except Calgary. But that's it. Oooh! And a road trip to Halifax once.

This is very OT.

Go Lorelai and Luke! I really don't know, one part of me says that we definitely won't have to wait until episode three for a kiss, ASP isn't that cruel, but then again, it's shaping up that way, and spiced said that she doesn't think that they have any notable face to face action in episode one.
Old 09-11-2004, 09:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Heh. And the requisite elementary school trips to Quebec City and Ottawa.

Uh, topic? Spoilers! We. Need. Spoilers! (I jest, I jest. Am extremely grateful for the ones we have so far, and am a patient person. Really, I am!)

But, I'm hoping there is a face-to-face L/L scene in 5.01; at least one of them saying their goodbyes before Luke takes off for the Ren Fair (there's a sentence I never thought I'd utter).
Old 09-11-2004, 09:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey Calgary it's good, I really would like to go there. The futher I went in my life is Boston, and it's not so far from here 'cause I come from Eastern township.

OH God, I'm so glad to know that we'll have it next week, I was afraid to have to go to my parent's to see it! (Not that I don't like to see them, but it's an hour drive from here!!!) I really can't wait!!!

Old 09-11-2004, 11:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

This information is awsome. Thanks to everyone involved.

Is there a site that puts up the best scene(s) video clips from each episode? I wish I could get one of my friends interested in GG, because she used to have a wonderful Buffy site just for that purpose. I still can't believe she isn't GG fan. I just can't fathom it.
Old 09-11-2004, 11:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

If we have to wait until the third episode for good L/L action I will lose it. We know that Luke is relieved when she indicates that she wants to pursue a romantic relationship, so they very obviously have a conversation about the state of their relationship. I can't imagine that he is going away for several weeks without them at least saying goodbye in person. Come on!!

Calming down now....
Closed Thread   Post New Thread