Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2006, 04:33 PM
Master Fan

Gilmore Girls Spoilers ~ Sides Gave Us A Black Eye!

Hi everyone. I’d like to remind you all that this is the main Gilmore Girls spoiler thread, and as such, posters from various shipper groups are free to post here, so if you see someone saying something that you don’t like about “your” favorite character or couple, don’t start fighting with them on this thread, and don’t go into a Gilmore Girls shipper thread if you don’t like the couple that the shipper thread is for. People are free to criticize upcoming events on Gilmore Girls as they read the upcoming spoilers, but don’t use this thread as a free-for-all to bash any characters or couples that you don’t like, or their fans, or you’ll find that you’ll be deprived of the privilege of reading and speculating about Gilmore Girls spoilers again here. Thanks in advance for your anticipated cooperation.
Written by Jerry D, along w/ NikNak (Nikki) and Evil Poptart (Holly)

PREVIOUS THREAD

Reminder: Spoilers are not allowed on the tv show forums, only on the spoiler board. Please read the official FanForum rules on spoilers, as well as the Gilmore Girls board spoiler policy thread.

Please note that asking and/or begging for more spoilers isn't necessary. Our sources give what they can, whenever it is possible, and when the time is right. Asking over and over again won't make them come any quicker, or any more detailed. Newest spoilers are posted with a

Gilmore Girls Episode Spoilers

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Hiatus

July 18
(8:00 - 9:00 pm ET) – 6.05: We’ve Got Magic To Do
(9:00 - 10:00 pm ET) – 6.06: Welcome To the Doll House

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Episode 7.01 - The Long Morrow
Airdate:

Writer:
Director:

Gilmore Girls on The CW

General Spoilers/Articles

The Gilmore Girls Collected Wisdom From Fan Forum's Finest
  • Watch with Kristin Blind Item, believed to be about L/L, says the couple "may not be making it down the aisle next year.”
  • Matt Czuchry interview: My hope is that the audience will get to see Logan take on his adult responsibilities and thrive in the business world ... A deeper friendship could develop [with] Rory ... that would survive even if the relationship becomes too difficult.
  • hellishrose describes private WB tour in April – guide explained meanings of colors on the show, said “Chris was brought back on to not only stir up drama but also so that LG would get to work with someone else besides SP” and “ASP wrote it that way to leave options open for the ROSE”
  • TVaddict: Part One of an "exclusive" interview with David Sutcliffe. "...his feelings about the show’s future might well echo the way fans feel about Lorelai’s love life: 'People are hopeful that it’s going to work out.'" Part two to come early July. Part 2 of the interview.
  • Ausiello interviews Lauren Graham: ..."I had a nice meeting with [David Rosenthal] not that long ago, and the writers are just sitting down together to break stories. I know that he'll talk to me about it because he's like that. So, I think I'll know more than I might normally have."...
  • Kristin interviews EH, KB, MC and SP at the upfront. - Clip from Canopus - Transcript - Matt: "Hopefully, with that London storyline," he said, "we'll get a chance to see what he would be like taking over the business and becoming kind of a mogul. Either that or it will be just a lot of phone calls to Rory, which is going to get tiring! But either way, I will be there."
  • Ausiello Report: Matt Czuchry signed on for at least 13 eps in season 7
  • From Fraz - Christopher storyline in season 7
  • From GGMinn - DS Signed for 13 eps in season 7

From Ask Ausiello of tvguide.com

Archives

Episodes : Writers : Directors

Episode 5.13 - Wedding Bell Blues - The 100th Episode - 8 Feb 2005

Episode 5.22 - A House Is Not A Home - The Season Finale - 17 May 2005

Episode 6.22 - Partings - Season 6 Finale - 9 May 2006

How to Start a Thread

Spoilers may change at any time without any notice. Spoilers are posted here as they are given, we will not alter, change or reword any of our spoiler sources. So, if there is a spelling error, so be it! Any 'spoiler' not verified by one of our sources will be considered a rumor until there is verification that it is true. Do not post whole or excerpts of scripts.. summarize them. Please do not ask where we get the spoilers or how our sources know these spoilers.
Credits: The posters of Fan Forum and TWOP, Fraz of Fanbolt, TVGuide.com, TheWB.com, Zap2it.com, Eonline.com, Showfax.com, Aint-it-cool-news.com, Spoilerfix.com, and Filmjerk.com.
Have a spoiler, rumor, questions or comments.. post it! Please tell us where the said spoiler/rumor has come from (e.t. from the WB tour, online, another board). If you wish to be named, or feel like you haven't been properly credited, PM the thread starter as soon as possible.

Last edited by -Genevieve-; 07-14-2006 at 05:27 PM
Old 07-13-2006, 04:34 PM
Master Fan

Photos and Posters
(Click for Larger Images)

Promos
NEW CW promo

CW Image Campaign Videos - Courtesy of Canopus

CW promo - Courtesy of Canopus

Prior Episode Video Clips

Please do not ask about or post extra links to the clips on the thread.

6.22 - Partings - Courtesy of Tazzded
part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5, part 6

Season 6 Episode Clips

Extras
Alexis on Regis and Kelly 3rd July- Courtesy of Canopus

CW GG montage - mac help - Courtesy of Canopus

Season 6 DVDs come out Sept 19

Speculation Poll: Will Lorelai Tell Luke and When?

Last edited by -Genevieve-; 07-13-2006 at 07:13 PM
Old 07-13-2006, 04:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the new thread.

Bringing this over from the last one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilmorebrazil
To be fair, neither see your husband pinning for another woman while neglecting his own marriege. IMO, since “A Tale of Poles and Fire” and through the whole season 4, even in a more subtle way, Luke had a journey very similar to Dean’s: both guys married a back-up girl while daydreaming with a Gilmore girl and neglected their wives in order to be a good friend to Lorelai and Rory. For example loan money to Lorelai behind’s Nicole back wasn’t better than Richard having secrets lunchs with Pennilyn Lot. And didn’t Emily send Richard to the poolhouse and went on a date with the Simon Mclaine guy?

Nicole cheating on Luke was wrong, but actually she only made easier for him to walk out of their relationship as a good guy and go for Lorelai (who, bye the way, couldn’t hid her jealousy in “In The Clamor and The Clangor” because his married friend moved in with his wife). Lindsay didn’t take the hint and look what happened to her...

I maybe the only one, but I always felt sorry for Nicole.

ETA: my vote: Not everything that meets the eye is as it appears
Luke and Nicole's marriage was over before it even began and Dean and Lindsay were both way too young and immature to even get married in the first place. Both were doomed from the start, because like you said they didn't marry the woman they really loved.
IMO you can’t compare Luke lending his own money to Lorelai with Richard having secret lunches with his ex-girlfriend for nearly 40years. And I don’t think Pennilyn Lott was the reason Emily and Richard separated, it only was an addition.

Quote:
Emily: The woman you married was your partner. You listened to her. You consulted with her. You respected her. So, you are right, Richard. I am definitely not the woman you married.
For me, that’s the reason they separated, plus he put his business over his family and had clandestine luncheons with his ex.
Old 07-13-2006, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread Gen

Quote:
Originally Posted by caf123
It's just a hole in the wall. Unless I misunderstood "gaffled"?

Sometimes a hole is just a hole - LOL
Old 07-13-2006, 04:42 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thank you for the thread, Gen.

Sign Petition For More Gilmore Girls
Old 07-13-2006, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Gen can you update the poll link on the 2nd post to this post please

Below is a quick poll if you want to be added then say so or PM me and make it clear. Remember its for Will Lorelai tell Luke and When, if not how will he find out.

I'm going to update this list and we'll see what happens when the sides and spoilers start to come. Guess we have no clear answer with the first sides.

Please add to the list
Quote:
Will Lorelai tell Luke and When?
  • 7.01 Telling Luke (lancer1993, lollysamantha, Katiegg108)
  • 7.01 Does not tell Luke (lemon tart)
  • 7.01 Lorelai tells him she stayed with Chris, no sex (pimbolina, Lolabelle26)
  • 7.01-7.03 Luke will find out (GEORGEIII, tazzded, Bella21)
  • 7.06 Luke will find out (victorialeigh)
  • 7.10 Luke finds out from Chris (FuzzyCerts)
  • 7.12 Luke finds out (genki, Saranoh)
  • It's all a dream (withbatedbreath, Bootie)
  • Working Girl scenario (blaab, TheJSW)
Any more votes/ideas on when Luke will find out?

Last edited by lancer1993; 07-13-2006 at 07:29 PM
Old 07-13-2006, 04:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the thread! Oh and if anyone isn't watch I Love the 70's volume 2 watch it because Melissa McCarthy is on it...they just randomly show her every once and a while but the point is she is on there!!
JJ forever!!
I made my avi!
Old 07-13-2006, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

Thanks, Gen.

And thanks for the heads-up, crimsonlorelai.

Lorelai, about her dog: He's totally fine having his personal freedoms slowly stripped away,
as long as he's completely unaware that it's happening - just like a true American.
Old 07-13-2006, 05:03 PM
Absolute Fan

thanks for the thread Gen.

i still don't understand why some people are saying that lorelai cheated on luke i got the impression that they broke up in the season finale of season 6 cause lorelai was tired of waiting for luke to decide when he had time to marry her. i understand why he'll be jealous, he's never liked christopher but lorelai, in no way cheated on luke.
Old 07-13-2006, 05:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for the thread, Gen.

Quote:
I don’t think Pennilyn Lott was the reason Emily and Richard separated, it only was an addition.

Quote:
Emily: The woman you married was your partner. You listened to her. You consulted with her. You respected her. So, you are right, Richard. I am definitely not the woman you married.
For me, that’s the reason they separated, plus he put his business over his family and had clandestine luncheons with his ex.
ITA. I only state that Luke wasn't interested in keep his married and when Nicole cheated on him she just made things easier.

I wanted Lorelai and Luke end up together in season 4 and still want it now, but I felt sorry for Nicole. Though she made a mistake, I felt sorry for her.

ETA: lancer, I think Luke will find out at the end of 7.01 or beginning of 7.02. After the accident in the diner, he'll go to talk to Lorelai and a) she'll tell him or b) he'll see her with Chris. Or even c) He'll call the CS and Chris will answer the phone.

Last edited by gilmorebrazil; 07-13-2006 at 05:42 PM
Old 07-13-2006, 05:38 PM
Banned

"That's not good. Hold on. I stand corrected." "I thought so."

Jalepeno, if you value a relationship, then you dont end it like a dick. Lorelai ended her relationship in a rather dicky fashion. Which, to me, means Lorelai cheated on Luke. If Lorelai indeed had sex with Chris. I do not think that happen. So Craig, put me down with Babs; the Working Girl Scenario should have won out. There remains more drama in them not having sex, because the act of going to Chris is bad enough. No need to add more relish to an already big hot dog.

Thanks for the thread Gen (THAT'S TWICE, WOO!). Caf, have you ever looked at a Thunderbird or seen CAR IN HOME/BUSINESS destruction? It's no hole. I would think that half of the diner could be taken out by the Thunderbird. jalepeno, why does Luke not have the same rights as Lorelai in their relationship? Luke wanted to marry Lorelai LAST YEAR, but he agreed to a postponment. Why can Lorelai make the rule? Finally, Craig, I am not picking a side because no one can disprove the following; Luke and Lorelai, due to their own insecurities, screwed their relationship up. BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!

Last edited by TheJSW; 07-13-2006 at 05:45 PM
Old 07-13-2006, 06:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

I just caught up after being gone a few days. Read the slides. Dissapointed because still no confirmation on the LC thing. Okay so my guess is that by the end of these "6 dramatic episodes" LL will work everything out.

LORELAI: No, no, no. It's just a fling. I'll finally spend the night with it, but then when I see it in the morning with the caramel un-swirled and the whip cream un-whipped, huh! Buh-bye.
Old 07-13-2006, 06:17 PM
New Fan

I don't know if anyone has talked about this because I am new, and this is totally off the topic, but how old is Luke? I mean, he is older then Liz and Liz has a kid that is Rory's age. Liz was married when she had Jess, and for Luke to be the same age or even close to Lorelai's, Liz would have to be married with a kid at 16, 17, or 18 years old. I don't know, but I was thinking about that the other day.

I also have a guess as to how the season premiere will start. I think that it will go back in time to what Lorelai and Chris talked about when Lorelai went to the door and told him that she wanted to talk. Just a guess
Old 07-13-2006, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalapeno_wildchild
thanks for the thread Gen.

i still don't understand why some people are saying that lorelai cheated on luke i got the impression that they broke up in the season finale of season 6 cause lorelai was tired of waiting for luke to decide when he had time to marry her. i understand why he'll be jealous, he's never liked christopher but lorelai, in no way cheated on luke.
From Luke POV (This may change when I see TLM) he doesn't know they are broken up, but from Lorelai POV when she didn't here the NOW from Luke she thought it meant never. I also think she had the realization of what she had lost when she woke up and maybe a thought that it wan't over.

JMO

ETA - gilmorebrazil do you want to be added to the poll list?

Added you to the list Jason do you want a ep number when Lorelai will come clean and tell Luke what happened?

I agree they both stuffed up but I'm feeling more sorry for Luke even before Taylor turn the diner in to a drive through! IMO they can't wreck the set too much, just like the CS. But it won't be pretty and will take the summer to fix it, so maybe 3-4 eps depending on time jumps!

ETA 2 - welcome to the madness owtpalready

Luke's age is a good question that comes up time after time. IMO he is a few years older than Lorelai (maybe 5) but only a couple of years older than Liz, who didn't have Jess as young as Lorelai had Rory. Remember in season 4 Liz turned up for her High school 20 anv so that is a clue, jess (and Rory) were about 18-19 in season 4, Rory turned 21 last season. Oh my head hurts!

There are 11 pages before the Paris stuff in the sides, I don't know if that's enough time for them to go back and I really don't want to see the start of that, bad enough seeing the next morning, but it could happen

Last edited by lancer1993; 07-13-2006 at 06:44 PM
Old 07-13-2006, 06:43 PM
Loyal Fan

thanks for the new thread gen!!