View Single Post
Old 07-13-2006, 05:38 PM
TheJSW
Banned

"That's not good. Hold on. I stand corrected." "I thought so."

Jalepeno, if you value a relationship, then you dont end it like a dick. Lorelai ended her relationship in a rather dicky fashion. Which, to me, means Lorelai cheated on Luke. If Lorelai indeed had sex with Chris. I do not think that happen. So Craig, put me down with Babs; the Working Girl Scenario should have won out. There remains more drama in them not having sex, because the act of going to Chris is bad enough. No need to add more relish to an already big hot dog.

Thanks for the thread Gen (THAT'S TWICE, WOO!). Caf, have you ever looked at a Thunderbird or seen CAR IN HOME/BUSINESS destruction? It's no hole. I would think that half of the diner could be taken out by the Thunderbird. jalepeno, why does Luke not have the same rights as Lorelai in their relationship? Luke wanted to marry Lorelai LAST YEAR, but he agreed to a postponment. Why can Lorelai make the rule? Finally, Craig, I am not picking a side because no one can disprove the following; Luke and Lorelai, due to their own insecurities, screwed their relationship up. BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!

Last edited by TheJSW; 07-13-2006 at 05:45 PM