Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2005, 03:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Gilmore Girls Spoilers ~ Melville Once Wrote...Call me Lorelai..

Previous Thread

Please note that asking and/or begging for more spoilers isn't necessary. Our sources give what they can, whenever it is possible, and when the time is right. Asking over and over again won't make them come any quicker, or any more detailed. Newest spoilers are posted with a

Gilmore Girls Episode Spoilers

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Episode 5.18 - To Live and Let Diorama
Air date: 19 Apr 2005

Courtesy: Fraz and The WB

Tuesday, April 19
Gilmore Girls (8:00 - 9:00 pm ET)
"“To Live and Let Diorama”" ((TV-PG) (HDTV))
CAROLE KING GUEST STARS/JARED PADALECKI RETURNS AS DEAN –— When Stars Hollow’s oldest resident dies and leaves his house to the town, Luke (Scott Patterson) has an ulterior motive for volunteering to help turn the house into a temporary museum. Dean (Jared Padalecki) is also working on the project, and offers Luke some unwelcome advice about the dangers of dating a Gilmore girl. To get publicity for the Dragonfly Inn, Lorelai (Lauren Graham) does an interview with a travel magazine, but immediately regrets the unkind comments she makes about being raised by Emily (Kelly Bishop, who does not appear in the episode). Meanwhile, Lane (Keiko Agena) suspects that Zach (Todd Lowe) is having a fling with music store owner Sophie (guest star Carole King), while Rory (Alexis Bledel) and Paris (Liza Weil) are both devastated by trouble with their respective boyfriends. Melissa McCarthy and Sean Gunn also star. The episode was written by Daniel Palladino and directed by Jackson Douglas, who plays Sookie’s husband Jackson on the series

A Casting Side for Epsiode 5.18 has been posted for 1 character. The published Casting Side is for a character named Sandra Drake from the American Travel Magazine. She is interviewing Lorelai about the Dragonfly for an article. The Side runs for 6 pages. There is a marked out scene between Luke, Taylor and perhaps others at the Twickham House.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Episode 5.19 - But I'm A Gilmore
Air date: 26 Apr 2005

Writers: Amy Sherman-Palladino & Danny Palladino
Director: Michael Zinberg

This is the first episode for the appearance of Gregg Henry as Mitchum Huntzberger.

From Spoilerfix.com:
Episode 5.19: But I'm a Gilmore
Airdate: April 2005

03/05 - Logan accepts that he and Rory be exclusive but will the ladies' man be able to keep his promise? Doyle has a fever and Paris tries to help him out. Sookie's doctor puts her on bed rest making Luke have to help Lorelai at the inn. Logan's sister, Honor, drops by his dorm. She wants him to come home for dinner tomorrow as she'll make an announcement to their family and she needs her brother's support. Rory accompanies him to the family dinner. In attendance are Honor, Logan's mother, the grandfather and Honor's boyfriend. Mitchum, Logan's father, is stuck at work. There is much tension at the dinner.

Casting Notices:

Grandpa Huntzberger - Guest Star / MALE / 70 TO 79
70's He is a strong willed, grouchy, mean and VERY WEALTHY man. He ran a newspaper for years before he handed it over to his son Mitchum Huntzberger (Gregg Henry), who will eventually hand it over to his son Logan (Matt Czuchry).

JOSH - Co-Star / MALE / 28 TO 28 / Caucasian,*Cute, nebbishy Jew marrying into a very wealthy, very white, screwed up family.

*From Jet1945: Info taken from Sides in the Shooting Script 3/1/05 - Amended 2 Mar 05

*From JoJo has provided some spoilers from her recent tour to the Gilmore Girls set.

Episode 5.20 - How Many Kropogs to Cape Cod?
Air date: 3 May 2005

Writer(s): Unknown
Directors: Jamie Babbit

* From Jet1945: Info taken from Sides in the Shooting Script 3/10/05 -

* From Caligirl84 has provided some spoilers from her recent tour at the WB studios.

* From ABitStormy brough over some information in this post. It is about a Lane Concert, Rory and Lorelai and FND including Logan.

* From -Genevieve- and ~Kitty have provided some spoilers from their recent visit to the WB studios.

Episode 5.21 - Blame Booze and Melville
Air Date 10 May 2005

Writer(s): Unknown
Director: Jamie Babbit

* Casting Notices:

RUSSIAN BALLERINA - Co-Star / FEMALE / 16 TO 16 / Caucasian
Required Skills - Dialects: Russian
RUSSIAN BALLERINA MUST SPEAK WITH A RUSSIAN DIALECT, NO DANCING IS INVOLVED. PLEASE SUBMIT ACTORS WHO ARE STRONG WITH DIALECTS AND WILL DO A CO-STAR.

MALE NURSE - MALE / 27 TO 39 / African American
Late 20s-late 30s, works in the maternity ward.

TOWN ELDERS - Co-Star / MALE / 59 TO 70 / Caucasian
- The scene takes place in a steam room with Luke (Scott Patterson) and Taylor (Michael Winters) and they, along with the town elders, discuss the pros and cons of Luke buying an old house for himself in Stars Hollow.

SAM - Co-Star / MALE / 56 TO 59 / Caucasian
AUTHORATATIVE, HARD HITTING NEWSPAPER MAN

LLOYD - Co-Star / MALE / 34 TO 39 / Caucasian
ACCOUNTANT FOR A NEWSPAPER FIRM

MAN - Co-Star / MALE / 30 TO 34 / Caucasian
NEWSPAPER WORKER WHO THANKS RORY BY SAYING "THANKS BEAUTIFUL."

MIKHAIL - Guest Star / MALE / 24 TO 36 / Caucasian
Required Skills - Dance: Ballet; Dialects: Russian
A TRAINED BALLET DANCER FROM RUSSIA, mid 20s-mid 30s, SUBMIT TRAINED BALLET DANCERS WHO CAN DO A RUSSIAN DIALECT. Emily (Kelly Bishop) sponsors a Russian ballet dancer to raise money for a local ballet company.

General Spoilers/Articles

On Rory's Crisis -
  • Rory's "identity crisis" is a reaction to something specific that happened at her internship.
  • There is a scene that has to do with the intership & Rory that throws her off and it makes sense for her to do something crazy.

Confirmed Season 5 Finale - 17 May 05

TV Guide - Amy Sherman Paladino Interview - Insider

Originally posted by gossipcom - TV Guide ASP Interview - Long Term Spoilers

From TV Guide's Ask Ausiello:

From 30 March 2005

Question: When exactly does your Gilmore Girls cover(s) story go on sale? — Tami

Ausiello: Nonsubscribers can purchase the issue on newsstands beginning April 7. Please tell me you're gonna go out and buy both covers, Tami. And you're gonna urge your friends to do the same, right? Because there's a lot riding on this issue selling well, OK? I'm glad we had this chat.

Question: Do you think Rory's "crisis" is overrated and it's not that big a deal, like some people (including myself) are making it out to be? — Jessy

Ausiello: Well, it certainly won't seem overrated to Rory. But I do think fans were quick to play the "cliché TV twist" card (Rory's pregnant! Dean gets hit by a dump truck! Paris gets abducted by aliens!) when I first hinted at the forthcoming crisis. I mean, this is Gilmore Girls, people, not One Tree Hill!

Question: Yo, Ausiello, how good of a show is Scrubs? Besides it being the, you know, best comedy on television and all. Here's my question: I heard Sarah Chalke has a movie coming out. What have you heard? — Eugene

Ausiello: I assume you're referring to Cake. Haven't heard much, except that it's about a travel writer (played Chalke's ex-Scrubs costar, Heather Graham) whose outlook on love changes after she takes over her dad's wedding magazine. And, in addition to Chalke and Graham, it also stars such tube MVPs as David Sutcliffe, Cheryl Hines and Taye Diggs. Speaking of Chalke, she's coming to New York next month to join the cast of the godawful Off-Broadway play Modern Orthodox. Note to Sarah: Fire your agents.

Question: With so many to choose from, how did you decide which Smurf to bring to the set of Gilmore Girls? — Steven

Ausiello: They drew straws and Bashful won. (That was him on the phone earlier.)

Question: Can you please give us a tiny clue as to whether Lorelai is gonna get pregnant or not? — Caty

Ausiello: All will be revealed May 10. New episodes, by the way, begin airing April 19.

Question: God, are you one catty SOB. — Tom

Ausiello: That's Mr. God to you.

From 23 March 2005

Question: Is Rory's big crisis on Gilmore Girls (Ask Ausiello 3/2) about Logan's family and how they don't approve of her? Because if it is, a ton of people already know that.

Ausiello: Well, tell the ton of people that already know that that no, it isn't. It involves papa Huntzberger, and a certain internship Rory will take at his paper. (For those keeping track, that was the second of three GG questions.)

All of Mike Ausiello's Gilmore Girls comments from March 23rd can be found here.

From 16 March 2005

Question: So... how did your trip to Stars Hollow (aka Gilmore Girls) go!?!?!?!?!

Ausiello: I was wondering when someone was going to get around to asking me about that. As you can tell by the photo to your right, they all loved me. They really, really tolerated, er, loved me. There's so much I have to tell you guys that I honestly don't know where to begin, so let's start with my much-hyped cameo as Dragonfly Inn Guest No. 6. Turns out, my character's name changed to Dragonfly Inn Guest No. 1 when producers discovered that, well, I was the only person in the scene with Lauren Graham and Scott Patterson! I'm standing by the bookcase in the back of the main living room flipping through Great Men of Literature by Will Durant when Luke throws one of his trademark tantrums in front of Lorelai. Startled by all the commotion, I take my book and make a hasty exit. The cameras had barely stopped rolling when the raves started pouring in. "I felt like you really needed the book," observed Graham. "You were nothing without the book." Added series creator Amy Sherman-Palladino: "I just couldn't take my eyes off of you. I don't understand why you're wasting your time at TV Guide." Director Michael Zinberg, meanwhile, assured me that unlike that big Felicity catastrophe circa 2002, all of my body parts (well, almost all) will be on display when the episode airs April 26. "The only way you'll get dropped from the episode," he said, "is if they cut the scene all together." And unless they want to jeopardize the upcoming Gilmore Girls cover story (!!!!) I'm working on for TV Guide magazine, I'm fairly certain that my scene will not be cut.

Question: So, if Melanie Griffith is out of Gilmore Girls (Ask Ausiello 3/9), who's the actress they're talking to now? Surely you found something out while on set.

Ausiello: Actually, I jumped the gun when I said Ms. Griffith had turned down the gig. According to Amy Sherman-Palladino, if the scheduling can be worked out, Antonio's paler half — who was recently sidelined with a broken foot — is game to appear on the show either this season or next. "We logistically haven't found the time when she's in town, out of a cast, and available for an episode," Amy told me. "She's interested and all parties are go. It's a story line we won't do unless we have Melanie Griffith. It's for her." I thought about telling Ms. Sherman-Palladino about all the anti-Melanie sentiment pouring into Ask Ausiello in recent weeks, but I just didn't have the heart. She's a big Melanie fan.

Question: What can you tell me about Rory's big crisis (Ask Ausiello 3/2)?

Ausiello: I have to save the details for the upcoming cover story (!!!!), but let me once again assure everyone that Rory is not going to get pregnant.

Question: Do you think Matt Czuchry (Logan) will be back on Gilmore Girls next year?

Ausiello: Yes. "I don't know what the formal wording of the deal is," Amy says, "but he's on the show for the entire season."

Question: So, will Lorelai and Emily ever speak to each other again before the season ends?

Ausiello: They sure will, although their exchanges will be far from pleasant. Lorelai will even return for a special Friday-night dinner attended by Logan. How do I know this, you ask? Because after I wrapped my guest stint, Amy personally invited me to sit in on a table read for this episode — only the second time she has allowed a journalist this far inside the process. To say the experience ranked among the most exciting 45 minutes of my life is an understatement. I get goose bumps just thinking about it. The biggest laughs were generated by Kelly Bishop (Emily) and Edward Hermann (Richard), who, being the pros that they are, nailed every single one of their line readings as if they had had the script for a month. And they weren't even there in the flesh. Both were teleconferenced in — Kelly from her home in New Jersey and a vacationing Edward from his hotel in Florida. Other interesting tidbits: The episode (No. 20, the one after my cameo) begins with Paris belting out a cover of "I'm Walking on Sunshine," but an embarrassed Liza Weil chose to recite the lyrics instead of sing them in front of her cast mates; Amy's husband, fellow exec producer Dan Palladino, read the role of Logan's father Mitchum in actor Gregg Henry's stead; when Bishop discovered she was missing page 32, Alexis Bledel jumped in and read Emily's lines.

Question: Are Rory and Logan getting married on Gilmore Girls? Is that the crisis?

Ausiello: Nope.

Question: Does the crisis with Rory have anything to do with her affair with Dean at the beginning of the season?

Ausiello: Nope.

All of Mike Ausiello's Gilmore Girls comments from March 16th can be found here.

Previous Ask Ausiello Spoliers

Question: How long will Matt Czuchry (Logan) be on Gilmore Girls?
Ausiello: If Ms. Sherman-Palladino is smart, forever. This guy's a keeper.

Question: My heart is broken after watching last week's Gilmore Girls. Please, Michael, tell me everything is going to be OK between Luke and Lorelai.
Ausiello: Spoiler alert! Everything's gonna be OK, Shawna — at least through April. After that, all bets are off.

Question: Is Christopher (David Sutcliffe) gonna return to Gilmore Girls this season? — Meg
Ausiello: He'll be back in May when Rory finds herself in the throes of a huge crisis.

Question: Regarding our favorite Girls, could you elaborate just a wee bit on that upcoming "crisis" of Rory's (Ask Ausiello 3/2)? Please tell me our increasingly naughty good girl ain't gonna get prego! — Matt
Ausiello: I can confirm for you that she ain't gonna get prego — with Logan's baby or a can of tomato sauce.

Question: What's the latest on Melanie Griffith joining Gilmore Girls? — Pam
Ausiello: The deal fell through. Melanie apparently had a "scheduling conflict," which is Hollywoodspeak for "too much Botox." An offer has apparently gone out to another actress.

Character Spoilers

From sdummer: The waiting is killing me. Any good Gilmore gossip? You love alliteration, don't you?
Kristin: I feel ya. Christopher will be back before the end of the season, and it looks like Logan is in it for the looong haul.

Carole King has a Guest Appearance in Episode 5.18 - Pictures here.

Leann Hunley has been cast as Logan's Mom, Shira.

Gregg Henry has been cast in the role of Mitchum Huntzbgerger.

Christopher will be in 7 episodes this season. As of 5.13, he has appeared in 5, 2 remaining.

Dean will be in 10 episodes this season. As of 5.13, he has appeared in 7, 3 remaining.

Alex Borstein is returning for season 5. She was Miss Celine in Episode 5.12.

From Fraz:
Okay a friend of mine has the same reps as the guy that plays Chris and he has already been asked how many episodes can he be available for season 6....ugh

Episode 5.13 - Wedding Bell Blues Summary Archive - The 100th Episode
Airdate - 8 Feb 2005

Genevieve - Fraz - Ms Chicklet - Wedding Bell Blues Summaries Archive

Spoilers may change at any time without any notice. Spoilers are posted here as they are given, we will not alter, change or reword any of my spoiler sources. So, if there is a spelling error, so be it! Any 'spoiler' not verified by one of my sources will be considered a rumor until there is verification that it is true. Do not post whole or excerpts of scripts.. summarize them. Please do not ask where we get the spoilers or how our sources know these spoilers.
Credits: Jet, Kitty, Genevieve and A.B. Normal of Fan Forum, Fraz of Fanbolt, Heidi of Gilmoregirls.org, Zap2it.com, Eonline.com, Showfax.com, Aint-it-cool-news.com, Spoilerfix.com, and Filmjerk.com.
Have a spoiler, rumor, questions or comments.. post it! Please tell us where the said spoiler/rumor has come from (e.t. from the WB tour, online, another board). If you wish to be named, or feel like you haven't been properly credited, PM me as soon as possible.

Last edited by Jet1945; 04-01-2005 at 12:57 PM
Old 03-31-2005, 03:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Photos and Posters
(Click thumbnails to open larger versions of pics)

Courtesy of The WB, Fraz, Jet1945 and -Genevieve-

Pictures of the Twickham House in Episode 5.18

Pictures of Ausiello on the set of Episode 5.19

Other episode promo pics, cast photos and posters from Season 5 can be found in Genevieve's album. Thanks to Fraz, Nerble and the WB for the original pics.

PROMOS

EPISODE CLIPS

Prior Episode Video Clips

From Jet - 5.16 - So...Good Talk - Video Clips

From Jet - 5.15 - Jews and Chinese Food Video Clips

From Jet - 5.14 - Say Something - Video Clips

From Jojo - 5.14 - Say Something Clips

From Jet - 5.13 - Wedding Bell Blues - Video Clips

OTHER CLIPS
Old 03-31-2005, 03:27 PM
Passionate Fan

Wohoo New thread

... and first post...

Old 03-31-2005, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

he he great thread title

Thanks Jim for starting the new thread.

ETA: Still curious as to how Chris comes back into the equation - I have a feeling (which as usual is most likely wrong) that he'll offer Rory an Summer internship (or arrange one for her with a company) in Boston after the problems that arise with Mitchum's one.

Twitter: nlm78

Last edited by Nadine; 03-31-2005 at 03:52 PM
Old 03-31-2005, 03:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

does rory convince logan to steal the boat or another girl?

LORELAI: No, no, no. It's just a fling. I'll finally spend the night with it, but when i see it in the morning with the carmel unswirled and the whip cream unwhipped, huh. Buh Bye!
Old 03-31-2005, 03:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

Just because I still don't know why Lorelai and Emily seem to be on good terms again, do we know that Emily will be in every episode from now on?

Avi by Valerie
Old 03-31-2005, 03:49 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeNlorelaifan
does rory convince logan to steal the boat or another girl?
Why would Rory want to steal another girl? That really would would be a walk on the wild side....
Old 03-31-2005, 03:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

I was just using the phrase "identity crisis" because I think it's apropos and someone upthread had phrased it as such.

There is a scene that has to do with the intership & Rory that throws her off and it makes sense for her to do something crazy.
Old 03-31-2005, 03:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootie
Why would Rory want to steal another girl? That really would would be a walk on the wild side....

i meant does another girl persuade logan

LORELAI: No, no, no. It's just a fling. I'll finally spend the night with it, but when i see it in the morning with the carmel unswirled and the whip cream unwhipped, huh. Buh Bye!
Old 03-31-2005, 04:02 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the clarification spiced.

Twitter: nlm78
Old 03-31-2005, 04:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Well, I think that the Rory character has displayed a lot of growth typical of someone her age and many of the complaints or concerns I’m reading about the direction of her character are consistent with what I believe ASP & Co. are intending.

Rory, like Lorelai through the years (who has discovered the importance to her of a man that can not only talk on her level, but balance his responsibility to himself and those around him - is another topic) is learning from her mistakes one relationship at a time. Dean was loyal and responsible to SH (society), but not an intellectual fit (the conversation about the article Rory just wrote in “The Party’s Over” comes to mind). Jess was an intellectual with a great “banter” quality, but had seemingly no concern about society or loyalty and responsibility to those around him. Logan fits into “high society”, will eventually be loyal to Rory (assuming PF wasn’t that moment), has the benefit of being able to banter with Rory, but it looks like he isn’t quite ready in his life to be “responsible”. Rory is reacting in her own life and in the person she’s currently attracted to by seeing just how high a priority being “responsible” is for her. The question she posed to her mother is a reflection of that at the end of “You Jump, I Jump, Jack” – “Mom, do you think I take enough chances?”

L/L as a permanent item place the burden of learning about good/bad choices in relationships at the feet of the Rory character which is maybe one of the untalked about “shark jumping” possibilities of a solid relationship for one of the characters. That being said, I think that it is a positive that Logan is not a dim reflection of the ghosts of boyfriends past, and stretching the boundaries of what Rory “needs” in a relationship and what she, as a person, will eventually want. Learning these lessons never comes easily, and usually with a degree of “What the hell was I thinking?”. Also, the dynamic that has always been the show (Lorelai/Emily vs. Rory/Lorelai) mothering “styles” remains consistent with Rory making “bad” choices. I’m sure I don’t need to point out the current undercurrent of “over mothering” (Emily) juxtaposed to “not talking about it” (Lorelai) when it comes to perceived “mistakes” on the part of their respective daughters. Rory’s “mistakes” in this instance also effect Lorelai for not “speaking up”, conflict = drama, etc and that’s why we are all here.

As far as changing in ones college years, I went into it a conservative Engineering Major and left a liberal Philosophy major. From my perspective I wasn’t “OOC”, but I guess the jury is still out whether life “jumped the shark”. Rory will be fine.
Old 03-31-2005, 04:03 PM
Supreme Fan

Everything re:Rory sounds stupid. She sounds stupid. Stealing a boat? Would get a kid from Harlem landed square into jail to rot away his best years. Watch for there to be minimal consequences to Rory.

And her infatuation and jealousy with Logan?

It all sounds to me like she's one of those stupid little 14 year old girls with idiotic crushes on the cool guys, acting like an utter dumbass. Which is fine except she's 20 and so damn lame.

Not looking forward to any of this at all.

I don't really like Sookie much, but I'm thanking God that she's gonna eat up a good amount of screentime in 5.21 from this jealousy/boat nonsense.
Old 03-31-2005, 04:05 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeNlorelaifan
i meant does another girl persuade logan
Old 03-31-2005, 04:29 PM
Master Fan

NEW THREAD !!!!!!! Thanks Jim! Love the title!!!!!!

OK.....So I just caught up with the previous thread so I need to make one of my loooooong posts. Sorry in advance if I tire you guys.

First: MalePerspective, I'm so glad you disideted to start posting cause your posts are simply AMAZING!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atty
I just don't like that when she's with Logan, she doesn't act like Rory, but rather like the Rory that she thinks Logan wants her to be. I don't think this is healthy; trying to change yourself for a guy, and that is what I meant by saying I don't like the influence I see Logan having on her.
I don't think Logan ever asked her to be someone else. He said he liked her & wanted to ask her ouy when he knew she was girlfriend material. Maybe you are not blaming Logan for Rory's behaviour but hat is what I'm getting from your post. Please clear this up for me.

NOW ON WITH THE SPECING:

Sandlynn wrote:
Quote:
As for the boat thing ... who's to say it's some big yacht. Maybe they take the dinghy or life boat that belongs to the yacht the party's being held at. Maybe it's not a very sturdy craft and it begins to sink on them. Someone taking out a large boat on their own would be noticed, especially when one of the two person crew doesn't know what the heck they're doing on a boat. (I'm talking Rory, here.;-) In any event, as I mentioned in the Rory/Logan thread, perhaps they're rescued by the coast guard -- not arrested. And, Rory sheepishly calls Lorelai from the coast guard station, all wet and dripping. It certainly fits with a prankish type thing rather than the beginnings of the life of a criminal mastermind!
I firmly believe this is the case(at least this is the spec I'm backing up on the matter). It is the most plausible GG scenario I read on the previous thread.

Now lets say this happens, the coast guard pics them up. Rory calls Lorelai & LOr goes to the coast guard
~Bare with me.I'm making my point~
ReadySteadyGo said
Quote:
She's living out the stupid teenage years as a twenty-year old. It's a little late in coming but I think she had to have her stupid phase sooner or later.
Lorelai could call her on that when she gets to the coast guard.
Tell her that she cant take this rebelious iresponsible behaviour. Tell her that she has tried to be nice & undersatnding & supportive because she doesnt want their relationship to go where it was last May but that that is the last staw.(I can see Logan trying to take the blame & Lor seeing right through him telling him to back off & being pissed with Rory for letting him take the hit). She could use Rorys words. You are not a kid, you are 20, you know what you are doing so YOU figure it out. She starts to leave. Rory's is left asks if she came all the way here to yell at her. Lorelai's responce "YES".

Enter Chris(please note that I was one of the first people who believed he would just happen to be around). Rory calls him to take her home.

LOR&RORY relationships is not at it's best BUT a conversation between Luke & Rory where Luke tells her about the Rory talk in PF & how Lorelai feels she is losing Rory makes realize how wrong she has been handling her relationship woth her mother & how wrong she has been going about her life.
We could get a LGD apologie type again from Rory.

NOw this can show Logan be nice by agreeing with Luke & Lor & admitting it is partly his fault this hole behaviour.
Also it could show us Luke & Chris diferent palce in the Girls' lives as I've mentioned before.

Again Sorry for the Long post & I hope I made some sence! I have the actual dialogs all in my head. Knowing how those play out it's much more easy to follow.So SORRY AGAIN if you consider this just ranting.

Well.......Anyway..........
GOODNIGHT ALL !!!!!

Last edited by Folie; 03-31-2005 at 04:39 PM
Old 03-31-2005, 04:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

the crisis deals with the intership so even though the whole rory getting caught by the coast gaurd makes sense i don't see it happening, i think that they go on the boat and its possibly just a sidenote but the crisis is something else or they get on the boat and logan's dad finds out and kicks rory off the inernship but who knows

Closed Thread   Post New Thread