Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2005, 06:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Amended Casting Notice

The following Casting Notice was Amended today, 22 Mar 05, for Gilmore Girls. The Start Date is 3/24 to 4/5 which makes it for Episode 5.21.

Spoiler - Epsiode 5.21 - Unnamed - Amended -

RUSSIAN BALLERINA - Co-Star / FEMALE / 16 TO 16 / Caucasian
Required Skills - Dialects: Russian
RUSSIAN BALLERINA MUST SPEAK WITH A RUSSIAN DIALECT, NO DANCING IS INVOLVED. PLEASE SUBMIT ACTORS WHO ARE STRONG WITH DIALECTS AND WILL DO A CO-STAR.

ETA: My Stuff - From the description it looks like we will have a Casting Side also for the Russian Ballerina.

ETA: - Co-Star is a level of credit ranking (and money). In order, I think: - Special Guest Star (Matt), Guest Star (Finn, Colin), Co-Star

Last edited by Jet1945; 03-22-2005 at 07:05 PM
Old 03-22-2005, 06:54 PM
Master Fan

Jet, what does a co-star mean?
Old 03-22-2005, 06:58 PM
Master Fan

Here are all the pics of the outdoor stuff we saw.

I'll work on my big LJ post tonight.
Old 03-22-2005, 07:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet1945
PLEASE SUBMIT ACTORS WHO ARE STRONG WITH DIALECTS AND WILL DO A CO-STAR.
I can see all these actresses thinking, "Call me Svetlana and give me some slippers cause they mean Scott right? Right?!"

Great pics Gen! Aw, ya'll should have recreated the recent EW spread from the Diner.
Old 03-22-2005, 07:04 PM
Master Fan

Sounds like the Ballerina is a patient at the same hospital Sookie's at - I can see Sookie in labour and the Ballerina swearing in Russian *g*

Thanks for the pics Gen!

Twitter: nlm78
Old 03-22-2005, 07:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Gen and Kitty, you guys are hilarious. Kitty wearing her deesh tshirt, and Gen with her Reading is Sexy shirt. I love it. I'm totally wearing my reading is sexy shirt next week when I go.

Thanks so much for the pics. I can't wait to read all about everything when I get home tonight. (if you don't have it up before I go)
Old 03-22-2005, 07:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Ya'll should have been like "Yo, Town Loner! Stop the noodle scooz!" Or not. Daniel would scare me too.
Wait....was Danny the town loner? Awesome.

Gen-- How did Alexis look different? (if you can put it into words)
Glad you had another great time on set......and thanks for all the info!

"Hey, George Michael -- Jesus called. He wants your Thriller album."
Old 03-22-2005, 07:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadySteadyGo
Gen-- How did Alexis look different? (if you can put it into words)
Glad you had another great time on set......and thanks for all the info!
Hee, Kitty just went home but we were talking about how to answer this. She just seemed more normal looking than when she's on tv. Like a normal pretty girl, not all dolled up and gorgeous. It was just rehearsal so we don't think her hair was all done yet and stuff. And she was really tiny. Taller than Cathy, shorter than me, but thin. Plus they had just turned off some of the overhead lights so that might've changed how she looked to us.
Old 03-22-2005, 07:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. B. Normal
I can see all these actresses thinking, "Call me Svetlana and give me some slippers cause they mean Scott right? Right?!"
*giggle uncontrollably* Brilliant!
Old 03-22-2005, 07:55 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Genevieve-
So Lauren Graham beat out Jessica Simpson.
Heh, that makes me so happy!

I'm so glad that you guys had a great time! Gen, you sounded pretty tired when I talked to you tonight! Cathy seemed hyper, though. Aren't the roles usually switched?

Dude, I don't get the Cape Cod title. Maybe L/L get a house there? Eh, doubt it.

It makes me really sad that they're gonna be done filming the season finale soon. Yes, season finale. Not series finale. Because, there will be a S6. Oh, yes!

Quote:
"Call me Svetlana and give me some slippers cause they mean Scott right? Right?!"
Lol, you funny!

RORY: What'd I miss?
EMILY: I was just admiring your mother's life.
RORY: Oh, I do that daily.
Old 03-22-2005, 08:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudiRox
I believe it was Mots15 that gave us this tidbit. Her friend saw an early issue of TV Guide - and it had LeAnn Hunley under the new casting (or whatever) section.

There wasn't any confirmation - but I don't doubt her word.
Well, I can confirm that the announcement is in the issue of TV Guide I got today. Describes her as a chain-smoker.
Old 03-22-2005, 08:06 PM
Master Fan

lol see. I don't lie . I just kept forgetting to remind my roommate to bring home the magazine so I could type up what it said exactly. She'll probably have it tonight though since, of course, now it's out on stands lol.
Old 03-22-2005, 08:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellvia
Well, I can confirm that the announcement is in the issue of TV Guide I got today. Describes her as a chain-smoker.
Who, the actress or the character

OT: Any good betas out there wanna look at an almost done L/L fic (inserted in 517) I just realized I need to get my ass working on finishing? Input would be awesome
Old 03-22-2005, 08:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Hee, Kitty just went home but we were talking about how to answer this. She just seemed more normal looking than when she's on tv. Like a normal pretty girl, not all dolled up and gorgeous. It was just rehearsal so we don't think her hair was all done yet and stuff. And she was really tiny. Taller than Cathy, shorter than me, but thin. Plus they had just turned off some of the overhead lights so that might've changed how she looked to us.
Merci again. I happen to think she's very pretty, even if she does have what my roomate calls "forehead issues."

Quote:
Who, the actress or the character
The article meant the character. Although, Logan describes his mom as a "stress smoker." But that wouldn't translate very well beyond the pages of the script so I guess they put in chain smoker.

"Hey, George Michael -- Jesus called. He wants your Thriller album."
Old 03-22-2005, 08:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Here are all the pics of the outdoor stuff we saw.

I'll work on my big LJ post tonight.
Great photos, thanks for sharing! Felt like I'd walked through Stars Hollow myself, 'cept my feet don't hurt.

By the way, you could send some of your photos to The Weather Channel. That's some serious looking sky.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread