Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2005, 05:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

Jim thanks for the new thread and casting information!

Genevieve how awesome for you and Kitty!! Thanks for all the information.

Luke being in a steamroom with Taylor and the Town Elders, then possibly in the hospital when Sookie has her baby....how's he going to live through the episode?
LOL
Old 03-22-2005, 05:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

lol, thank goodness I'm not the only one here with tons to do, yet is trapped on the computer.
Old 03-22-2005, 05:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Genevieve-
- We have the title of episode 20 : "How Many Kropogs to Cape Cod?" and Jamie Babbit is the only director listed.
Interesting... Is someone going to Cape Cod? Hmmm.

Quote:
- Season 6 is still not official. We heard that from one of the producers herself.
Argh! Not good, but I'm sure there will be a sixth season; after all, why shouldn't there?

Quote:
- And they're going to finish filming all of the season on April 19th.
*sniff* That day,s fastly approaching. While I'm rocking at the Shins concert that night--and recording "But I'm a Gilmore!" at home--I will be thinking of the season qrapping up. How depressing.

Thanks so much for all the info, Gen and Kitty!
Old 03-22-2005, 05:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Dear People who know inside scoop!
Is it true that LeAnn Hunley will portray Logan's mom?

writer/muse soulmates
Old 03-22-2005, 05:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

[QUOTE=-Genevieve
- Season 6 is still not official. We heard that from one of the producers herself.

[/QUOTE]

Eeek ... that makes me nervoussssss ...

I too am distracting myself from studying by being on this thread ... ahhh ...
Old 03-22-2005, 05:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

I am kind of curious as to why Sookie is having a baby in the hospital this time,since she was so pro-midwife last time?

Also wanted to add...while Lorelai's house is a fixture to US,I dont see her having that difficult of a time leaving it,if she was serious about a future with Luke and wanted a house of "their" own. Yeah,it would make more sense for Luke to just move in w/her,but I never got the impression that she is super attached to it...after all,they DO spend more time at Luke's apt.Im not saying she wouldnt be nostalgic,just that I can see her leaving it if the circumstances warranted.

And to whomever made the comment re: Rory not having a home to run to? Um,Im sure she'd be just as welcome at whatever home Lorelai lived at. Since its probably a whole block away,I dont see it being that big of a deal. Its not like Lorelai would move in with Luke and tell her daughter that she could never come over again.

Add me to the list of people procrastinating studying for a final in order to read Gen and Kitty's recap!!!

MMS #50:10/5/04~ILY #59~PDA #7:11/16/04~WYMM #9
"Why can't you and Mom meet someone once and make it stick?"
Master Fan

There will be a 6th season, it's just not officially announced because there are still things Amy is trying to work out. Can't say what, but if she gets her way it'll be a good thing for us.

ETA: Sookie is already on bed rest. Her doctor isn't going to let her have a baby at home.
Master Fan

Heck all the shows excluding 7th Heaven haven't been officially renewed yet, so it's not that big a deal at the moment - now if they aren't listed on the WB Upfront that's when you panic big time *g*

One thing I forgot to mention before and for some reason I just remembered it now - Gen you mentioned about DP being on set, etc - was ASP on set? Because if not, that would lead me to the conclusion that she is indeed writing the finale.

ETA: Damn she better work them out soon - I'd like to see Amy on board for the last two seasons, etc and have a nice little old' budget that she can work with

Twitter: nlm78
Old 03-22-2005, 05:50 PM
Master Fan

We didn't see Amy but that doesn't mean she wasn't there. We saw Daniel and had to skidaddle.
Old 03-22-2005, 05:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck Girl
I know this is old but getting back to Ausiello's comment about LG and SP...even if they're not bosom buddies (which doesn't mean they don't like each other), I will say this: in interviews Scott has always raved about Lauren and her acting, her professionalism, her intelligence and her beauty. What a gentleman. You gotta like that.
He's done it in person too, not just on camera. I knew a guy who worked for the WB in Cleveland and when Scott visited it was the week of the Golden Globes in 2002. The guy said Scott could not stop yammering about how great Lauren was, how she deserved to win, and how they were going to throw her a party if she won. Scott had food poisoning at the time....just thought I'd throw that in there.

Sorry, scratch the thanks spiced, thank you to...you know who you are.

Ya'll should have been like "Yo, Town Loner! Stop the noodle scooz!" Or not. Daniel would scare me too.

I wonder why they're waiting so late to renew the show? I really wish they'd know before shooting the finale, although I can't imagine them not renewing it since it's still on of the highest rated WB shows.
Old 03-22-2005, 05:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by - Linn -
Dear People who know inside scoop!
Is it true that LeAnn Hunley will portray Logan's mom?
I believe it was Mots15 that gave us this tidbit. Her friend saw an early issue of TV Guide - and it had LeAnn Hunley under the new casting (or whatever) section.

There wasn't any confirmation - but I don't doubt her word.
"It does seem a shame that some of the most wonderful things this nation was built on – free speech, a questioning of authority, and non conformity have somehow been twisted into being labeled ‘Un-American’." - John Oliver
Master Fan

GG is WB's second highest rating show this season and actually the biggest gain out of everyone (was in the top 6 across the networks) - so the only thing that's stopping an official announcement would be negotiations, etc (and that's from an outsider's POV).

I'd be under the assumption that whoever out of the Palladinos wasn't on the set, would have been in their office working on the script for the finale or in the editing room (since they did both co-wrote 5.19, etc)

Thanks for all the info Gen!

ETA: I'm under the impression now we won't get a renewal announcement until after they finish filming for the season (just in time for that TV Guide cover maybe?)

Twitter: nlm78

Last edited by Nadine; 03-22-2005 at 06:02 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
There will be a 6th season, it's just not officially announced because there are still things Amy is trying to work out. Can't say what, but if she gets her way it'll be a good thing for us.

ETA: Sookie is already on bed rest. Her doctor isn't going to let her have a baby at home.
I LOVE YOU!!!! AND KITTY!!! You guys soooooo rock and it is sooo generous of you guys to share this with us!!

The bunny and i thank you
Sara Bareilles(talking about grammys) - I maintain my story that Bono tried to throw his sunglasses to me because I was the only one effing standing up watching U2! But he's not a very good shot because he went right over my head to the two bitches behind me, but oh well.
Part-Time Fan

HAHA done school...

But work is no fun either
Old 03-22-2005, 05:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oops...forgot about the bedrest thing!

Hmm...if its something that ASP is trying to work out...Im going to take a leap and assume its not storyline related,b/c Im sure the PTB arent arguing over a renewal based on what characters get with whom...Im thinking it might be something like she wants a renewal for two more years?

Am I on the right track? If you guys cant say,dont worry!

But,if we are going to spec on this...thats my $.02

MMS #50:10/5/04~ILY #59~PDA #7:11/16/04~WYMM #9
"Why can't you and Mom meet someone once and make it stick?"
Closed Thread   Post New Thread