Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2007, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What pisses me off is how they are dragging this out and how she doesn't want to talk, maybe in her drunken state with Emily she lets something slip and Emily realises how Lorelai feels about Luke and what happened.

But they need to have Luke and Lorelai TALK a really talk, get things in the open, we know Luke still loves Lorelai we have seen his actions we just need him to tell her "I never stopped loving you" I don't care how sappy it sounds she needs to know and to have Luke open up like that again will show how he is over what happened.

OT - if the DC clip comes up before I wake up can someone please PM me so I can get it and do the TS asap after watching this weeks ep in the morning.

night all...
Old 02-07-2007, 06:17 AM
Master Fan

Random.. is there a point in any of the last seven seasons that Lorelai says "and quick quick please." Is that from 5.16 or 5.17 when she is ordering the coffee at Weston's? Or am I crazy? Maybe she doesn't say it at all. It's very possible I'm just crazy.
Old 02-07-2007, 06:21 AM
Master Fan

I think it´s from 5.15 Mots.
Old 02-07-2007, 06:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mots15 (View Post)
Random.. is there a point in any of the last seven seasons that Lorelai says "and quick quick please." Is that from 5.16 or 5.17 when she is ordering the coffee at Weston's? Or am I crazy? Maybe she doesn't say it at all. It's very possible I'm just crazy.
Maybe she says it to Chris to speed up the process

okay on that, night now...
Old 02-07-2007, 06:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

Mots, 5.02, to Lane at the diner. While Luke's at the Ren Faire and she's working like crazy at the Inn.

ETA That's my thanks for starting zillions of threads.
Old 02-07-2007, 06:26 AM
Master Fan

Oh right, it´s 5.02
Old 02-07-2007, 06:32 AM
Ultimate Fan

Why, where else was the "quick, quick" used now? Promo, episode? I think I'm missing something.

Sign Petition For More Gilmore Girls
Old 02-07-2007, 06:36 AM
Addicted Fan

geex, i can't believe we're this far into a new thread already!

so, the reason there weren't any other clips online before yesterday's ep? nothing else happened, i can't believe how long some of those scenes were, Rory and Logan at the Gilmore's house? neverending. At this point, even if they come up with good plotlines, the actual execution seems to be really sucking.
Old 02-07-2007, 06:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by withbatedbreath (View Post)

so, the reason there weren't any other clips online before yesterday's ep? nothing else happened, i can't believe how long some of those scenes were, Rory and Logan at the Gilmore's house? neverending. At this point, even if they come up with good plotlines, the actual execution seems to be really sucking.

I agree....I kept saying "move on, move on!" to the tv during that scene!
Old 02-07-2007, 06:38 AM
Master Fan

5.02, yes. That's where it was. Thanks. I knew it had to do with coffee, lol.

I just had the quote stuck in my head gjoni. Happens to me all the time. Get random quotes stuck in my head and I can't figure out where it came from. Prof just informed me of the Veronica Mars quote I've been looking for for weeks. Thankfully, because that one was really starting to drive me crazy, lol.

Carry on..
Old 02-07-2007, 06:44 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mots15 (View Post)
5.02, yes. That's where it was. Thanks. I knew it had to do with coffee, lol.

I just had the quote stuck in my head gjoni. Happens to me all the time. Get random quotes stuck in my head and I can't figure out where it came from. Prof just informed me of the Veronica Mars quote I've been looking for for weeks. Thankfully, because that one was really starting to drive me crazy, lol.

Carry on..
Oh, OK, lol. Good that people here managed to get this quote "unstuck" rather quickly for you.
Say "hi" to prof.

Sign Petition For More Gilmore Girls
Old 02-07-2007, 06:55 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by withbatedbreath (View Post)

Yeah that scene was way too long

They already dragged out the LC ending. Remember we first got the spoiler that LC are over by Nov. sweeps ? It turned out to be a foiler at the end and the whole thing is ending now.
I was told at the beginning of the season it would be over in 10 and Chris would be gone in 13. That obviously changed and once we hit the spoiler/foiler stage concerning the LC experiment it was clear to me that they had already made some plans concerning an 8. season. That's why I was so pretty sure we would get one and now I'm even more convinced there will be another season. Otherwise the whole LC experiment would have been over by now.
Lauren got her producer role which she stated at the beginning was not really something she would mention to the bosses because if she did they might want another season from her. Now she is a producer and for me even more evidence they had some plans already going behind the scenes. Scott already has a contract for an 8. season and was pretty optimistic at the beginning and I don't think that has changed.

So yeah bring on season 8 - I'm definitely up for it.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:07 AM
Supreme Fan

[QUOTE=Cappuccino;13876584]Yeah that scene was way too long

They already dragged out the LC ending. Remember we first got the spoiler that LC are over by Nov. sweeps ? It turned out to be a foiler at the end and the whole thing is ending now.
I was told at the beginning of the season it would be over in 10 and Chris would be gone in 13. That obviously changed and once we hit the spoiler/foiler stage concerning the LC experiment it was clear to me that they had already made some plans concerning an 8. season. That's why I was so pretty sure we would get one and now I'm even more convinced there will be another season. Otherwise the whole LC experiment would have been over by now.
Lauren got her producer role which she stated at the beginning was not really something she would mention to the bosses because if she did they might want another season from her. Now she is a producer and for me even more evidence they had some plans already going behind the scenes. Scott already has a contract for an 8. season and was pretty optimistic at the beginning and I don't think that has changed.

[QUOTE]

I´m so with you on that one!

Old 02-07-2007, 07:07 AM
Extreme Fan

I agree about some scenes being longer than usual. But I have to say, I really enjoyed Rory and Logan's scenes. They were really... nice. I liked seeing a bit of old Rory. It was refreshing.

Scene with Luke and Zach in the diner? Very cool. I guess I've become a tentative Zach fan since that episode where Lane had a hot air balloon under her garments.
"It does seem a shame that some of the most wonderful things this nation was built on – free speech, a questioning of authority, and non conformity have somehow been twisted into being labeled ‘Un-American’." - John Oliver
Old 02-07-2007, 07:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cappuccino (View Post)

Yeah, me too! And it'd better be a WHOLE season making up for the crap of the second half of S6 and the first half of S7!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread