Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2008, 03:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by morplatt (View Post)
blah,blah,blah...anything new?
i know, im getting bored! why is it taking so long for epi 16 spoilers??? nething on showfax or fanbolt
Old 03-28-2008, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

If Dan fell in love with Blair, I don't see how he would make her feel insecure and how she would allow it. Its not like Chuck or Nate made her feel any better about herself.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 03-28-2008, 03:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranny's **** (View Post)
If Dan fell in love with Blair, I don't see how he would make her feel insecure and how she would allow it. Its not like Chuck or Nate made her feel any better about herself.
chuck did make Blair feel better about herself when they were hooking up at first, but then he pissed her off, then she pissed him off and then he insulted her
Old 03-28-2008, 03:41 PM
Banned

TOTALLY STRONGLY disagree, chuck made her happy and even Nate saw it when he said "Who are you and what have you done with blair waldorf" The only time he made her feel badly is when he became jealous that she hooked up with Nate again so he ruined everything for her
Old 03-28-2008, 03:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyton_4ever (View Post)
TOTALLY STRONGLY disagree, chuck made her happy and even Nate saw it when he said "Who are you and what have you done with blair waldorf" The only time he made her feel badly is when he became jealous that she hooked up with Nate again so he ruined everything for her
yup!!! again we agree, would we be nemore right.

So ur an LP shipper hopefully those instincts carry over to GG and CB is FTW!
Old 03-28-2008, 03:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lbonista (View Post)
yup!!! again we agree, would we be nemore right.

So ur an LP shipper hopefully those instincts carry over to GG and CB is FTW!
hahaha what do you mean my instincts? Im hoping a CB ending of course, I mean I think they meant for NB but the fanbase went nuts over CB, so hopefully that plays a factor
Old 03-28-2008, 03:56 PM
Master Fan

Yeah Chuck made her happy by totally trying to sabotage her relationship with Nate at the debutante ball, spreading the pregnancy rumor about her and later calling her "rode hard and put away wet" (which was the most degrading thing I've ever heard in my life).

Stefan&Katherine
Old 03-28-2008, 03:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah Chuck made her happy by totally trying to sabotage her relationship with Nate at the debutante ball, spreading the pregnancy rumor about her and later calling her "rode hard and put away wet" (which was the most degrading thing I've ever heard in my life).
sweet way to twist what we were saying lol! I said initially chuck did make her happier...remember she was glowing, this comment doesnt even merit a response but because I'm bored....

And BTW I sided with Blair after all those instances you mentioned but I still love BC together they are really fun to watch
Old 03-28-2008, 04:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
sweet way to twist what we were saying lol! I said initially chuck did make her happier...remember she was glowing, this comment doesnt even merit a response but because I'm bored....

And BTW I sided with Blair after all those instances you mentioned but I still love BC together they are really fun to watch
ITA what a warped way to put it. Chuck and Blair make sense, Dan and Blair do not because Blair will never give up who she is to fit into Dans poor world..thats just the truth. Chuck and Blair are amazing to watch Dan is so dull he doesnt deserve to stamp out Blair's fire hahaha.

Whatever Chuck loved Blair but hes damaged and prideful she he did some things he wasnt proud of like insulting her after he spread the rumors about the pregnancy. However I dont consider what happened at the debutante ball to count, Chuck was in love with Blair and jealous people do anything to get attention because he was hurting..they said "chuck bass spotted losing something no one knew he had..his heart" and tbh blair tossed him aside after Nate came back running like a lap dog because he saw her happy with someone else.
Old 03-28-2008, 04:05 PM
Master Fan

Yeah he made her happy for a total of what, 2 weeks? I guess thats progress.

And what is with the obsession with bringing up the fact that Dan is poor?

Stefan&Katherine
Old 03-28-2008, 04:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

bc he is....and we can

and yes we never said their "relationship" lasted but he did make her happy when they were together, im glad were in agreement
Old 03-28-2008, 04:12 PM
Banned

Quote:

Well she was happier with Chuck in their 2 week relationship than she was in her monotonous relationship with Nate for all those years. Im glad we are in agreement that he made her happy it doesnt matter her long he did the fact is that he DID.

Well dan is poor, what can I say its the main reason why DB wouldnt work, while Serena may be willing to be whipped into submission by Dan and accept his tendencies I hardly see blair doing the same thing
Old 03-28-2008, 04:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyton_4ever (View Post)
Well she was happier with Chuck in their 2 week relationship than she was in her monotonous relationship with Nate for all those years. Im glad we are in agreement that he made her happy it doesnt matter her long he did the fact is that he DID.

Well dan is poor, what can I say its the main reason why DB wouldnt work, while Serena may be willing to be whipped into submission by Dan and accept his tendencies I hardly see blair doing the same thing
Part of me thinks that Serena is with Dan bc he represnets everything that the UES is not...she epipomized UES b4 she left and when she was the bad girl so maybe by dating Dan the anti-UES its her way of trying to seperate herself from all that mess

Quote:
Im glad we are in agreement that he made her happy it doesnt matter her long he did the fact is that he DID.
I love us!
Old 03-28-2008, 04:24 PM
Loyal Fan

when did this turn into a fighting thread for couples

yes, Chuck made blair happy for a little while... and now because of him she is in pain.

And she was very happy with Nate in the flashbacks so to say that she was neverr happy with him is wrong! their relationship turned for the worst after he cheated that is true but they had been together for years before that and you don't know how they were then so don't judge their whole relationship as a bad one.

I wuldn't want Dan to be with Blair either... but not because dan is poor like you people like to call him. But because I think he is better then her! And he isn't poor, to have a place that big in NYC and be able to go to that school you have to have some money, maybe not millions like the ones on upper east side but what is to say their lives are better for that? I'd rather be dull then be a bitch

NOW, can we get back to discuss spoilers like mods have asked instead of fighting!!!!
Old 03-28-2008, 04:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Part of me thinks that Serena is with Dan bc he represnets everything that the UES is not...she epipomized UES b4 she left and when she was the bad girl so maybe by dating Dan the anti-UES its her way of trying to seperate herself from all that mess

I love us!
hahahaha yeah we seriously are in sync with everything lmao!

Omg yeah ugh I agree I think a part of Serena thinks dan is safe because when shes with him she cant pretend shes not par of that life anymore. I mean when Nate came home she cant seriously say she didn thave left over feelings but she chose to ignore it and go after Dan because she was afraid she might get back into that lifestyle and I dont think shes ready to yet
Closed Thread   Post New Thread