Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2008, 01:35 PM
Supreme Fan

GG S&S #45: Because we are all one happy bickering GG family!

Episode 14:
Writer: ?
Director: ?
Air Date: April 21, 2007 8:00pm EST

Judy in Indianapolis: Gossip Girl!
I'm hearing our girl Blair soon hatches a plan to make her way back up the social ladder. But not before she's stood up by a party of five former friends at her favorite sushi restaurant.

Sam in Sarasota, Florida: Any scoop on what the deal will be with Rufus and Lily when Gossip Girl returns? Not much. I hear Rufus and a new chica make good use of the apartment when Dan and Jenny take a trip to visit their mom.
Source--Ask Kristin (E!)

Possible dream sequence with Nate and Blair based on the ending of Breakfast at Tiffany's

'Serena (@ VDW/Bass) descend stairs with Chuck & Erik, new Bass family breakfast together'
'unsuspecting Serena opens vibrator package at dinner'
'Serena and Eric open the third gift'
'Dan and Serena picnic; Nate arrives to report on Jenny phone call.'
-From Morplatt

YouTube - Chace Crawford on the set of Gossip Girl in New York 3/14/08

Episode 15
Writer: ?
Director: ?
Airdate
: April 28,2008

Summary of Sides

General Spoilers

Michelle Trachtenberg to play Georgina Sparks - [Source]

Blair/Jenny power struggle

Jenny to seduce Nate

Nate/Vanessa confirmed

Georgina reveals true reason for Serena's absence

Serena lets her inner rebel come out. [Source]

[Source]

It's been confirmed in a blog that Erik is gay.

Serena & Erik's dad will make an appearance.

They are building up towards a wedding finale

Blair fears Georgina.

Chuck/Serena as siblings and all the evil that comes with that

Rufus will sing and play a song in an upcoming episode

-Paley Fest

Last edited by K_T_L_N; 03-28-2008 at 01:41 PM
Old 03-28-2008, 01:35 PM
Supreme Fan

FILMING PICS

Episode 114

Episode 115 (?)

Old 03-28-2008, 01:37 PM
Elite Fan

thanks katelyn

does ne one know how it is that NV are going to start hanging out, they havent even met at this point right
Old 03-28-2008, 01:39 PM
Master Fan

Thanks babe! Love the title.

re: Britney. Anyone who thinks the Papes wouldn't follow her (regardless of whether she wants them to or not) is a complete idiot. I hate the papes and they will stoop to any level the make a buck or sell a story.
Old 03-28-2008, 01:39 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread.
And...

Quote:
You're quite the wishful thinker if you think DB will be happening anytime soon. Yeah maybe in season 4 when storylines are getting old but the way the show is structured DB = character assassination (for both Dan and Blair) in addition of major catastroph that it will do for show dynamics. If there is one couple that would make me stop watching gg it'd def be DB.

Actually I believe Josh was the one who said that he's will to explore any and all relationships meaning DB are a possibility. I don't see how it'd be character assasination more so than anything either of the characters have done before.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 03-28-2008, 01:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose parade (View Post)
Thanks babe! Love the title.

re: Britney. Anyone who thinks the Papes wouldn't follow her (regardless of whether she wants them to or not) is a complete idiot. I hate the papes and they will stoop to any level the make a buck or sell a story.
I know the amt of paps that follow Brit around is INSANE, her dad wont even let her leave her home bc its so out of control, that just really pissed me off at Penn bc he has no clue and it was out of line
Old 03-28-2008, 01:47 PM
Banned

TFTNT

ITA about DB not happening anytime soon, its major character assaination, it doesnt even make sense with what they two of them are about. I dont see blair changing herself anytime soon to be able to work with Dan...ewwww
Old 03-28-2008, 01:48 PM
Master Fan

Looking at those VN pics makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. So cuteeeeeee.
Old 03-28-2008, 01:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyton_4ever (View Post)
TFTNT

ITA about DB not happening anytime soon, its major character assaination, it doesnt even make sense with what they two of them are about. I dont see blair changing herself anytime soon to be able to work with Dan...ewwww
eww why would blair change to be with someone like dan....i really want to see a frienship btw them though i think that would be adorable and i think it would make me like dan more bc if B.Dubbs approves i can too
Old 03-28-2008, 01:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranny's **** (View Post)
And...

Actually I believe Josh was the one who said that he's will to explore any and all relationships meaning DB are a possibility. I don't see how it'd be character assasination more so than anything either of the characters have done before.
half of what defines Dan and Blair as good people would be put to dust.
Blair has always been the better friend in SB and that is their dynamic. That's why whatever Blair does (outing S for drug prob, being witchy) will always be redeemable. I just don't see this changing.

Serena is Dan's dream girl. You don't cheat on your dream girl, that defeats the purpose. What also defines Dan as a character is his pretentions (as much as snobbery defines Chuck/Blair). Once he gets with Blair than his lost his soul to the dark side and there ain't no going back.

And sure josh is gonna mix this, but obviously the dynamics he'll be touching with DB are very fine. I don't think he'll attempt it at least two more seasons down.
Old 03-28-2008, 01:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bass (View Post)
half of what defines Dan and Blair as good people would be put to dust.
Blair has always been the better friend in SB and that is their dynamic. That's why whatever Blair does (outing S for drug prob, being witchy) will always be redeemable. I just don't see this changing.

Serena is Dan's dream girl. You don't cheat on your dream girl, that defeats the purpose. What also defines Dan as a character is his pretentions (as much as snobbery defines Chuck/Blair). Once he gets with Blair than his lost his soul to the dark side and there ain't no going back.

And sure josh is gonna mix this, but obviously the dynamics he'll be touching with DB are very fine. I don't think he'll attempt it at least two more seasons down.
I think its safe to say BD and CS are 2 couples that will never happen. Even if DS were broken up Blair wouldnt betray S like that bc like you said she is to good of a friend.

And Dan wouldnt betray Serena bc he is supposedly moral guy(still dont see it)

LOL im not even banking on this show for lasting 2 more seasons honestly
Old 03-28-2008, 01:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
eww why would blair change to be with someone like dan....i really want to see a frienship btw them though i think that would be adorable and i think it would make me like dan more bc if B.Dubbs approves i can too
I actually don't. As much as I hate the idea of DB as a couple, I'd take them as a love hate couple any day over them becoming friends.

And anyway my fave Dan scenes are ones where Chuck and Blair are snobby to him
Old 03-28-2008, 01:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bass (View Post)
I actually don't. As much as I hate the idea of DB as a couple, I'd take them as a love hate couple any day over them becoming friends.

And anyway my fave Dan scenes are ones where Chuck and Blair are snobby to him
Well if they were to become friends i would want it to be like a snarky friendship like when blair made remarks to him about Cedric in the thanksgiving episode.

i love when chuck treats dan like crap! i LOLed in school lies when he called Dan poor, he knows how to hit where it hurts!
Old 03-28-2008, 01:56 PM
Master Fan

Blair has always been the better friend in SB? What? I like Blair better than Serena but I think Blair put her through hell since she came back in almost...every other episode. What NS did was horrible but I wouldn't call Blair the better friend.

Whop sayss Dan has to cheat on Serena? Thats a) and b) just because Serena is Dan's dream girl doesn't mean he's not willing to fall for someone else.

Dan would not have a lost soul to the dark side if he got with Blair, he would be able to understand how its like on the other side with the UES much like Blair would learn the same in vice versa. If you guys will let go of your rose-colored CB glasses, you would see what I'm saying: case in point, their scene in "Bad News Blair".

Stefan&Katherine
Old 03-28-2008, 01:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranny's **** (View Post)
Blair has always been the better friend in SB? What? I like Blair better than Serena but I think Blair put her through hell since she came back in almost...every other episode. What NS did was horrible but I wouldn't call Blair the better friend.

Whop sayss Dan has to cheat on Serena? Thats a) and b) just because Serena is Dan's dream girl doesn't mean he's not willing to fall for someone else.

Dan would not have a lost soul to the dark side if he got with Blair, he would be able to understand how its like on the other side with the UES much like Blair would learn the same in vice versa. If you guys will let go of your rose-colored CB glasses, you would see what I'm saying: case in point, their scene in "Bad News Blair".
Blair never would have done ne of that to S if has hadnt slept with N. I agree that B is the better friend, she is incredibly loyal as long as you dont piss her off.