Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2004, 09:46 AM
Elite Fan

Re: Re: Yay, new thread!

Quote:
Originally posted by NikNak
Ooh, that's right! I'll get to finally meet you, too. Hee. We're gonna have a great time.
Bwahahaha! Did you forget who your roommates are NikNak?

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 06-02-2004, 09:59 AM
Passionate Fan

I don't have a magic you-know-what...

Quote:
Originally posted by Jazz
Bwahahaha! Did you forget who your roommates are NikNak?
You know, usually people don't forget me until AFTER they've slept with me.

This is a new record!

Old 06-02-2004, 11:35 AM
Addicted Fan

Re: I'm so jealous you guys are gonna meet Chad and each other!

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤}{îÖ¤
Hee, Alexis is drunk! "You dance better than your brother", yes, it's definitely the wine.
It just proves that she had residual feelings for Sonny. Probably still does. She was hurt that Sonny dropped her like a hot potato whe Carly came back after being assumed "dead".

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." --Winston Churchill
Old 06-02-2004, 12:44 PM
Elite Fan

Re: I don't have a magic you-know-what...

Quote:
Originally posted by Mala

This is a new record!

HA!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 06-02-2004, 12:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

I know this is off topic but does anyone know where or if there are video clips of brenda/jax scenes. Or even transcripts. There seems to be a bunch of brenda and sonny sites but no b/j.
Old 06-02-2004, 05:06 PM
Ultimate Fan

Re: I don't have a magic you-know-what...

Quote:
Originally posted by Mala

This is a new record!

mcmuffin, can't help you there hun. i don't know of any. Good luck!

ETA::

From GHH::

More Summer Peeks and Beyond

Nikolas learns that he is not the man Mary has told him he is. In SID, Guza shares, "He's not going to react the way you think he will. Knowing the truth and remembering it are two very different things,". Pratt adds, "At the same time, we are also telling a classic story of Lucky, in the wake of his brother's 'death,' starting to fall in love with Emily. Emily is searching for an outlet when her situation with Nikolas explodes.".

"Are [Courtney and Jax] past falling in love with somebody new?" sets up Pratt. "We start it all with this very funny bet, and then it gets serious. Guza, "Winning or losing becomes the least important thing. The element that puts a wall between them is the idea that he's going after Courtney because of who her brother is.That's a major obstacle they have to overcome before they can connect at all."

Luke and Skye are absent. Luke will leave first, and Skye will leave later [the third week of June for her maternity leave]. Skye will return first. Guza, "Instead of a close-out situation, we leave them... in enormous predicaments all brought about by the mysterious blonde stalker." Apparently, she holds all the cards.

Despite her telling Jason she has had a miscarriage, Sam will have her baby. Expect this story to continue right into, and past the November Sweeps. Guza, "There's the interesting potential for an explosion between Jason and Sonny." Even more complications arise around Independence Day, when Sam's secret "puts everybody's life in danger," says Pratt.

Liz is less than pleased when she observes Ric courting Alexis. Pratt explains in SID, "When Elizabeth left, she said to Ric, "You're incapable of love unless it helps you get back at your brother. Elizabeth says to Alexis point-blank, 'I don't know how, but he's using you to get at Sonny somehow.' Alexis thinks to herself, 'The only way he could do that is if he knew Kristina was Sonny's baby.' So she tries to find out if Ric knows that."

"We have a gold mine here." So says Pratt regarding Adrienne Leon who plays Ned and Lois' daughter, Lynn. "She'll be involved in a struggle with her mother about wanting to be her own person. Though it starts very innocently with the music business, it's going to take a dramatic turn near the end of July when you're going to see a story on the level of the [hotel] fire."

The Returns

"We're bringing back Heather Webber..." Look for her to be involved with both Luke and the Quartermaines. "...and it's a major story", explains Guza, co-headwriter in SID. "You know some of the wacky stuff Heather used to do? Well, she's going to come back as out of control as ever, even though she's going to pretend otherwise. What's kind of cool is that [her storyline is] built upon back story that was played years ago with Heather and all her cohorts, but in a different way." At first [oldtime GH fans] are going to be saying, 'What?!' And then they're going to go, 'Of course. This makes sense.!' "We can't go into too much more detail," Guza concludes, "but it's going to be quite a surprise."

Lois

For Ned, shares Pratt in SID, "Listening to Lynn's music will take him back to the glory days of Eddie Maine, and his days with Lois, so that when she comes back, their relationship will begin with sparring and be strickly business, but the sparks will be there right away." Her past with Jax will have an impact on others. "Even though she's not in love with Jax, Courtney finds herself jealous. That's how strong the connection between Jax and Lois is." Also, according to Guza, "[Lois] will cross significantly with Alcazar.

Michael Objects, Carly Objects! Tracy Objects! Sam Does Too!

Michael lets his feelings known as Sonny and Jason set about arranging for a wedding. Later, as the ceremony is about to begin, Carly and Tracy both make one last attempt to get Courtney to stop the wedding. Finally, Carly stands up and objects herself. A furious Jason pulls her aside and assures her that this is his choice. Sam begins to have doubts. She announces that she and Jason can't get married because they don't love each other. Sam later explains to Jason that she has decided to leave because Sonny's heart will always belong to Carly. Sonny discovers that Jason has let Sam leave, he has a fit and orders Jason to find her. Jason finds her in Texas, where she gives him the heartbreaking "news" that she "lost" Sonny's baby. At first, Jason is angry, but then his own past with Courtney comes into focus and he offers her a sympathetic ear. Sonny finds himself without Jason as a protective backup when he needs him most: Sonny is gunned down.

Nikolas Learns The Truth.

Tyler Christopher in SID, "It's only a matter of time until I'll have to face the rest of the world telling me 'Dude, your not married to Mary. You're getting ready to marry Emily.' Soon I'll have to deal with the fact that this person who convinced me that I was her husband, in fact, lied to me... Nikolas is being tugged both ways. He has no reason to believe that Mary is lying to him. He looks at her and sees every reason why he'd be in love with her. There's still a pull to Emily, but he doesn't know why. Eventually, he starts to come around. Emily and Nikolas are so in love, the only way he's going to leave her is if he doesn't remember who she is...."

Week of May 31st

-Sonny cooks a special dinner for Sam.
-Later, Sam talks Jason into going to Courtney's fundraiser.
-During the event, Sonny cuts in on Jason's dance with Sam.

Week of June 7th

-Carly and Edward plan for Edward buy Sam's baby. The idea being that the Quartermaines would raise Jason's child with Carly's help.
-Sonny rants at Carly for interrupting Jason's wedding.
-Jax visits Courtney at her office. He tempts her with an offer to take her someplace better....
-Alexis Pulls Ric into a kiss.
-Mac and Felicia struggle to define their relationship.
-Skye rejects Ric's plea bargain.
-Georgie is menaced by the man who claims to be Lynn's father.
-Courtney agrees to go away with Jax

Coming....

-Sam is beaten up by her ex-boyfriend, Nico (See Cast Tidbits) and is in need of surgery. This is the same Nico who will be making the hit on Sonny.

Week of June 14th

6/14 Carly's scheme doesn't go quite the way she had planned.
6/15 Nikolas is on the verge of recalling everything.
6/16 Sam's latest lie is exposed
6/17 Liz returns!; Carly rushes to her husbands side and refuses to let him die

-Pratt, "Liz walks right in on a textbook case of Ric seeking revenge on Sonny. Its a chronic situation that she always gets in the way of his plans." Later, Liz and Lucky's friendship comes into play.
-Sam's lie to Jason is quickly exposed.
-Nikolas and Emily make love.

Coming...

-Nikolas does leave Mary, but he leaves Emily too when he learns she knew the truth, but kept it from him!
-Look for Liz to be involved with helping Nikolas remember, when she returns.

Coming June 25th

Heather Webber Returns![/i]

July

Lucas returns! (with a new actor in the role)
|| Manny/Craig
(degrassi) || Maria/Michael (roswell) || Meredith/Derek (ga) || PJ/Bobby (mb) || Rachel/Ross (friends) ||

Last edited by ¤}{îÖ¤; 06-02-2004 at 05:49 PM
Old 06-02-2004, 07:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Awww....you too WildB. And Mala too. But I already met Mala, we're just meeting again.
Well, you met me before too, Jazz, remember.

Wow, the spoilers make me wonder again why I still watch the show. Although my watching habits have become much worse. I catch a full episode like 2 days a week now and bits and pieces of the other episodes in a week.
Lifer #1
Old 06-02-2004, 10:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by WildB
Well, you met me before too, Jazz, remember.
Oh wait, we did! Oh man. I guess it's just NikNak I haven't met before then. I completely forgotten that meeting. So funny, I called and left a message and met up with you accidently because we just happened to be next to each other. If it wasn't for Brooke, I wouldn't have known. Brooke met me by hitting my friend with her knapsack.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 06-02-2004, 11:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Mac and Felicia struggle to define their relationship.
*sigh* Again?
Old 06-03-2004, 06:01 AM
Elite Fan

New Sage.

Remember when The Wub Queen told you that Guza said something to the effect of "whatever the internet says, we will do the opposite?" Well, you're about to see that in action. It was actually WRITTEN INTO SCRIPT, not just talked about, that Sam was going to miscarry, but when the writers learned that the info was out there on the internet, they pulled a 180 and now it is known that Sam will deliver a little girl. She is expected to deliver a premature baby who is in dire straits. At this point, the impression I am getting is that the baby will not survive after birth. But hey, if they can turn around this late in the game, anything can happen. Sam WILL give birth, however.

Think about this, though. We've (again) got Jason taking care of a sick, premature baby as adopt-a-dad. Can they possibly mirror the Carly/Jason/AJ thing any more closely? The news is now that despite recent reports to the contrary, Jason and Sam WILL fall in love with each other, mind you, and there will be an uncomfortable triangle with the two of them and Sonny after Carly is out on her own following the split. The Jason-Sonny-Chick triangle was first discussed as an idea when Brenda was in town and while some of the staff was eager to capitalize on the amazing energy between Steve Burton and Vanessa Marcil, other powers that be nixed the idea. Now, it's moving forward, only with a different leading lady. You might think that Carly will be immediately paired with Lorenzo, but NO! Believe it or not, the rumors are true (at this point) and Lorenzo will be hooking up with LOIS! Can Carly EVER be alone for any length of time? Don't worry. Carlybabes always lands on her feet.

The powers that be are pleased as punch with the feedback on Jax and Courtney and that is a go in every sense of the word. GH is expecting them to be the new super couple.

"Soaps In Depth" is again mentioning Morgan's paternity being in question, but I'm still hearing that it's not the case at all. So far, he's still Sonny's baby.

Get ready for the really ignorant stuff. When Dillon and Georgie finally are able to consummate their relationship, the storyline is going to be that Dillon is now impotent. Has the limp green thing been unseated by the limp teen thing? Stupid, but true.

Anna Lee's death will result in the death of Lila Quartermaine as well. Watch for Tracy to be at her bitchiest self in the wake of losing her mother. Courtney will especially feel Tracy's wrath. When Courtney threatens to go to Lila about Tracy's meddling in the foundation, Tracy shoots back, "White trash should never confuse good manners with genuine affection" and lets Courtney know that Lila only ever tolerated her because she was Jax's friend and Jason's wife.

Edward will not be involved much in the memorial service, but you will hear from Monica, Tracy and Allan. I will have more about this soon.

If you enjoyed AMC's new opening credits, rest assured that GH will be revamping as well in the near future.

I hope Tracy rips Skip a new one. There's no way Rainbow Dim can 'compete' with real Tracy Q (unless they completely turn her into a prop ).

No comment on the Dillon stuff. ::shakes head::
Old 06-03-2004, 06:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

When is the Lila episode again?
Old 06-03-2004, 07:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'm loving the new storyline info! I think Sam and Jason are a far better couple than Sonny and Sam and I've always thought some good stories could come from a Jason/Sonny battle. Especially if they don't admit that they're at odds with each other. Having Jason and Sam slowly fall in love (I've always been a sucker for those storylines were 2 people are thrown together and then fall in love) and Jason be the one bonding with Sonny's baby and Sonny being jealous. I think they could really work that storyline.

I didn't watch when Heather or Lois were on so I'm interested in their return. I felt the same way about Brenda however andI hated her character. I love the actress from ATWT though.

The Ric/Alexis banter is really good although I agree a love story isn't what I want. The only relationship I really enjoyed Alexis in was with Ned and the build up to Sonny. I'm going to hold out hope maybe the horrible Kristina storyline will provide some Ned/Alexis bonding. I shouldn't say I hate Liz but they just make her too sweet like Emily it gets annoying. To me Liz just sucks the sexiness out of her co-stars. Ric is sexy, but put him with Liz and all the sex is just sucked right out of him. Same thing happened with Jason. Maybe they should try a lesbian storyline with her, she just doesn't have it with the guys.

I love the Jax/Courtney scenes and hope they really continue with that storyline instead of making it filler between the Court/Jason reunion.

I have to say I really miss Sonny and Carly when they aren't on. It doesn't seem like there are enough real storylines to fill an hour without them. And I just don't count the teeny-bopper storylines or Emily/Nik/Lucky/Mary because I can't beleive anyone but teenagers would actually be interested in those storylines. Dillon and his hair is so very annoying.
Old 06-03-2004, 08:08 AM
MST Manager

LMFAO @ Mala, Jazz, and Sand!

It appears that I am not the only one that has trouble with their memory.

Bwahaha!

In other news, I just might be interested in the show again. Dare I say, the spoilers sound... *gasp* a tad bit interesting?
Old 06-03-2004, 08:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by cowgirl27
When is the Lila episode again?
July 16th.

Kimberly McCullough is confirmed. Looks like we'll be seeing Robin, Kevin, Lucy and AJ again.

The spoilers do look a tad interesting but I'm almost afraid of what the writers are going to do to blotch it.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 06-03-2004, 08:36 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by Jazz
Kimberly McCullough is confirmed. Looks like we'll be seeing Robin, Kevin, Lucy and AJ again.
Aww, that's nice.