View Single Post
Old 06-03-2004, 07:11 AM
wbviewer
Dedicated Fan

I'm loving the new storyline info! I think Sam and Jason are a far better couple than Sonny and Sam and I've always thought some good stories could come from a Jason/Sonny battle. Especially if they don't admit that they're at odds with each other. Having Jason and Sam slowly fall in love (I've always been a sucker for those storylines were 2 people are thrown together and then fall in love) and Jason be the one bonding with Sonny's baby and Sonny being jealous. I think they could really work that storyline.

I didn't watch when Heather or Lois were on so I'm interested in their return. I felt the same way about Brenda however andI hated her character. I love the actress from ATWT though.

The Ric/Alexis banter is really good although I agree a love story isn't what I want. The only relationship I really enjoyed Alexis in was with Ned and the build up to Sonny. I'm going to hold out hope maybe the horrible Kristina storyline will provide some Ned/Alexis bonding. I shouldn't say I hate Liz but they just make her too sweet like Emily it gets annoying. To me Liz just sucks the sexiness out of her co-stars. Ric is sexy, but put him with Liz and all the sex is just sucked right out of him. Same thing happened with Jason. Maybe they should try a lesbian storyline with her, she just doesn't have it with the guys.

I love the Jax/Courtney scenes and hope they really continue with that storyline instead of making it filler between the Court/Jason reunion.

I have to say I really miss Sonny and Carly when they aren't on. It doesn't seem like there are enough real storylines to fill an hour without them. And I just don't count the teeny-bopper storylines or Emily/Nik/Lucky/Mary because I can't beleive anyone but teenagers would actually be interested in those storylines. Dillon and his hair is so very annoying.