Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2016, 06:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethally Floral (View Post)
But not just any woman-gay icon Kylie Minogue woman. There are plenty of gay men who would follow her.
Icons are avatars, or people like Madonna or things like McDonalds anyone can ID in one word. Odds are good the majority of the (lower than prior) audience that watched (that night or in the later days) like me had ZERO clue who she was, & would not follow her preferring to simply (as my fellow straight friends & relatives have said) "love to watch her leave".
Old 01-08-2016, 01:17 PM
Master Fan

Old 01-08-2016, 04:42 PM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 01-09-2016, 10:09 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the tweet!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 01-10-2016, 02:51 PM
Master Fan

Now, we know her name!

Old 01-10-2016, 06:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Darn! Told family about it tonight, but taking TV-watching break b/c forgot myself. Will have to catch On-Demand or something.

Last edited by TJChurch; 01-14-2016 at 08:35 PM
Old 01-10-2016, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for posting that Tweet!
Old 01-10-2016, 10:08 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks from me too!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 01-14-2016, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

[VIDEO] ‘Galavant’ Season 2 — Dwarves Battle Giants | TVLine

ETA: Didn't watch it when I posted. I just watched it. Oh my gosh that was hilarious! Love the homage to West Side Story.

Last edited by *OldHollywoodStarlet*; 01-14-2016 at 09:02 PM
Old 01-14-2016, 09:17 PM
Master Fan

Awesome.

So Gareth has real feelings for Madalena? Wow.
Old 01-14-2016, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I'm not happy about that because I love the relationship between Gareth and Richard.
Old 01-14-2016, 09:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by obisgirl (View Post)
Awesome.

I still haven't seen last weekend's, but this doesn't surprise me, as I always thought Vinnie/Gareth seemed to get a bit upset when Richard yelled at Madalena... Frankly, I recall spending a lot of last season (thinking it would be a "miniseries" or something) hoping Richard & Galavant would find common ground or something (as they seemed to a bit in the season finale, if I recall right), & she'd end up with neither.
Old 01-14-2016, 10:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Galavant - Episode 2.05 - Giants vs. Dwarves - Promotional and BTS Photos | Spoilers

Galavant - Episode 2.06 - About Last Knight - Promotional Photos | Spoilers

Galavant - Episodes 2.07 - 2.08 - Promotional Photos | Spoilers

Quote:
ROBERTA STEPS IN TO BRING GALAVANT AND KING RICHARD BACK TO THEIR SENSES WHILE ISABELLA BANISHES WOODWORM FROM HORTENSIA ON ABC'S "GALAVANT"

"Giants vs. Dwarves" and "About Last Knight" Air Sunday, January 17

"Giants vs. Dwarves" -- Galavant is fed up with Richard after he trades the Jewel of Valencia for a dragon and travels to find the giants on his own. They are not at all what he expected but are willing to help under one condition - he must help them defeat the dwarves. When they met face to face, Galavant is in for not one but two surprises. Roberta steps in to help bring both men to their senses and attempts to resolve the issues between the dwarves and giants. Gareth tells Sid about his feelings for Madalena. Sid warns Gareth against confessing his feelings, but he is determined, which ultimately leads to a dangerous situation for one of the men. Woodworm sends Isabella to Princess Jubilee's palace to hand deliver her invitation to her wedding. Things don't go as planned especially when the crown on Isabella's head is accidentally broken, on "Galavant," airing SUNDAY, JANUARY 17 (8:00--8:30 p.m. EST) on the ABC Television Network.

"About Last Knight" -- Just as their travels hit a new low, Galavant, along with Richard and Roberta, stumbles upon his father, Sir Arnold Galavant. While Richard prepares for battle by training at Arnold's knight school, Galavant learns a few things about the man who abandoned him as a child. Madalena tries to make Gareth's birthday the best day ever, but his idea of a fun time is getting into a bar fight. Isabella returns to Hortensia and banishes Woodworm. Sid, now a wanted man in Valencia, flees to the Forest of Coincidence where he meets Woodworm. Their chance encounter sparks an evil plan. Sid stabs someone with his sword, on "Galavant," airing SUNDAY, JANUARY 17 (8:30--9:00 p.m. EST) on the ABC Television Network.

"Galavant" stars Joshua Sasse as Galavant, Timothy Omundson as King Richard, Vinnie Jones as Gareth, Mallory Jansen as Madalena, Karen David as Isabella and Luke Youngblood as Sid. The ten-episode series will run each Sunday night for five-consecutive weeks.

"Giants vs. Dwarves" was written by Don Kopelman and directed by Declan Lowney. Guest stars are Genevieve Allenbury as Queen of Valencia, Stanley Townsend as King of Valencia, Clare Foster as Roberta, Nick Frost as Andre, Muzz Khan as Barry, Robert Lindsay as Wormwood, Sheridan Smith as Princess Jubilee, Owen Brazendale as Titan, Stewart James as Dwarf Scott, Chris Patrick-Simpson as Tim, James Rockey as Jubilee Guard and Will Teller as Giant Jeremy.

"About Last Knight" was written by Scott Weinger and directed by Paul Murphy. Guest stars are Genevieve Allenbury as Queen of Valencia, Stanley Townsend as King of Valencia, Kemaal Deen-Ellis as Prince Harry, Clare Foster as Roberta, Muzz Khan as Barry, Robert Lindsay as Wormwood, Greg Wise as Arnold Galavant, Saikat Ahamed as Valencian Peasant 1, Neal Barry as Salesman, Samuel Burton as Serf, Marc Danbury as Bar Patron 1, Earth-G as Hortensian Bishop, Jason Rochefort as Scary Guy, Aaron Turner as Valencian Peasant 3 and Joanna Wake as Old Lady.
ABC Upcoming Episode Press Releases - Various Shows - 28th December 2015 | Spoilers

Quote:
“Love and Death” – Richard, Roberta and Sid rush the fatally wounded Galavant to a healer named Neo of Sporin, who has a magic potion that could save Galavant's life. While waiting for Galavant to recover, Roberta admits she likes Richard and they almost share a tender moment. Later, Neo produces an army for Galavant... but the soldiers turn out to be zombies. Meanwhile, Madalena finally shares her true feelings with Gareth, who is shocked. As they march on Hortensia, the unlikely duo make a decision about their relationship, on “Galavant,” airing SUNDAY, JANUARY 24 (8:00--8:30 p.m. EST) on the ABC Television Network.

“Do the D’Dew” – As the battle between Hortensia and Valencia begins, Isabella and the Jester are ready to surrender; but when Isabella hears Madalena’s demands, she can't accept them. She returns to the Hortensia camp and rallies the troops to fight with whatever they can find. Against Gareth’s wishes, a frightened Madalena turns to Wormwood who teaches her the evil magic of the "Dark Dark Evil Way" or D'DEW. Meanwhile, Richard and Roberta finally take their relationship to the next level, but as they’re about to leave for battle, Roberta makes an important decision. Galavant finally figures out how to motivate his Zombie army while Sid runs away, on “Galavant,” airing SUNDAY, JANUARY 24 (8:30--9:00 p.m. EST) on the ABC Television Network.

“Galavant” stars Joshua Sasse as Galavant, Timothy Omundson as King Richard, Vinnie Jones as Gareth, Mallory Jansen as Madalena, Karen David as Isabella and Luke Youngblood as Sid. The ten-episode series will run each Sunday night for five-consecutive weeks.

“Love and Death” was written by Robin Shorr and directed by Paul Murphy. Guest stars are Ben Presley as Jester, Stanley Townsend as King of Valencia, Kemaal Deen-Ellis as Prince Harry, Clare Foster as Roberta, Muzz Khan as Barry, Robert Lindsay as Wormwood, Eddie Marsan as Death, Reece Shearsmith as Neo.

“Do the D’Dew” was written by Jeremy Hall and directed by Chris Koch. Guest stars are Ben Presley as Jester, Clare Foster as Roberta, Muzz Khan as Barry and Robert Lindsay as Wormwood.
ABC Upcoming Episode Press Releases - Various Shows - 4th January 2016 | Spoilers

Quote:
Galavant - Episode 2.09 - 2.10 (Season Finale) - Press Release
“Galavant” stars Joshua Sasse as Galavant, Timothy Omundson as King Richard, Vinnie Jones as Gareth, Mallory Jansen as Madalena, Karen David as Isabella and Luke Youngblood as Sid. The ten-episode series will run each Sunday night for five-consecutive weeks.

“Battle of the Three Armies” was written by Rick Wiener & Kenny Schwartz and directed by John Fortenberry. Guest stars are Genevieve Allenbury as Queen of Valencia, Darren Evans as Chef, Ben Presley as Jester, Stanley Townsend as King of Valencia, Robert Lindsay as Wormwood and Sophie McShera as Gwynne.

“The One True King (To Unite Them All)” was written by Rick Wiener & Kenny Schwartz and directed by John Fortenberry. Guest stars are Genevieve Allenbury as Queen of Valencia, Darren Evans as Chef, Ben Presley as Jester, Stanley Townsend as King of Valencia, Clare Foster as Roberta, Muzz Khan as Barry, Robert Lindsay as Wormwood, Sophie McShera as Gwynne, Weird Al Yankovic as Monk, David Newman as Footman, Alfie Simmons as Young Richard, Sonnyboy Skelton as Young Gareth and Jacob William as Steward.
Upcoming ABC Episode Press Releases - Various Shows - 11th January 2016 | Spoilers

Last edited by *OldHollywoodStarlet*; 01-14-2016 at 10:09 PM
Old 01-15-2016, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by obisgirl (View Post)
Awesome.

Yeah it was pretty good
Old 01-15-2016, 07:54 AM
Master Fan

I'm glad Isabella isn't under that spell very long and Wormwood is outed and banished.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread