Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2015, 05:21 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsD (View Post)
#BadassIris being Barry's guiding star. (and she's wearing white like the angel she is)

It looks like Barry is holding a newspaper in his hand. Maybe Iris wrote an inspirational article about The Flash (or the importance of friends), and gives it to Barry as "food for thought"?

Looks like Jitters got trashed though (maybe during the fight with The Flash and Atom Smasher).
Old 09-21-2015, 06:22 PM
Addicted Fan

^I think it's the Flash Day pamphlet Iris hands him in the promo Stelena&Bamon posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletspuffyfan (View Post)
done by 2x08 is probably wishful thinking, but fingers crossed.

to me it's more likely to be midseason thing, or she wouldn't even be recurring- she'd just be a quick guest star like Linda last season, or McKenna on Arrow. if it's true she'll be in 10 episodes, then we know she's already been in 5, right? (2,3,5,6,7). probably at least one more before 2x09, so that's 6.

that leaves her with 4 eps left, just enough time to get them through a break-up arc by around 1x15.
Wishful for sure, but looks like there's Iris/Barry/Linda/Patty stuff in 2.05-6. That could be what Stanton called "messing it up". 2.07 is the Grodd ep, a callback to one of the most epic WA moments. It would make sense if by the end of that ep Barry/Iris reach an understanding.

2.08/9 are gonna be jam packed, no time for irrelevances. So I guess if they don't break up in 2.07 (or 2.09) they might at least do something to spice it up. Even boring Iris/Eddie's relationship hit a crossroad going into 1B.
Old 09-21-2015, 07:01 PM
Extreme Fan

Why do people think Patty has 10 episodes? I can see her lasting most of the season.
Old 09-21-2015, 07:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
^I think it's the Flash Day pamphlet Iris hands him in the promo Stelena&Bamon posted.

Wishful for sure, but looks like there's Iris/Barry/Linda/Patty stuff in 2.05-6. That could be what Stanton called "messing it up". 2.07 is the Grodd ep, a callback to one of the most epic WA moments. It would make sense if by the end of that ep Barry/Iris reach an understanding.

2.08/9 are gonna be jam packed, no time for irrelevances. So I guess if they don't break up in 2.07 (or 2.09) they might at least do something to spice it up. Even boring Iris/Eddie's relationship hit a crossroad going into 1B.
messing it up by 2x05/2x06 would mean they're together for like, one episode though. i think it's gotta last longer than Linda did, or they wouldn't have made this big deal about bringing her on.

don't get me wrong though, if it really is that short-lived i'll be thrilled, i'll just be surprised. episode 8 is the crossover, right? so she probably won't be in that one at all. by 2x09 maybe they'll do something that gives hope to WA fans, just like they did with the big Christmas confession last season.
Old 09-21-2015, 07:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scclarke (View Post)
Why do people think Patty has 10 episodes? I can see her lasting most of the season.
I think she'll stick around for a while.

The relationship will end 1x16-1x18. But she'll stick it out till the end of S2 imo.

But from what GS said, yes she's temporary.

All I want is Iris as an individual and cute, close, beautiful Westallen moments

Iris looks SO beautiful! Like damn, let the boy live, she's killing him.

Like a boss! Iris is so strong! Eddie died and she's still fighting. #Proud

Cute!
Old 09-21-2015, 07:39 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scclarke (View Post)
She'll probably be stretched out through the season. So she could appear in 10 episodes but miss an episode here and there.
Old 09-21-2015, 07:43 PM
Loyal Fan

i don't know if the 10 episode thing was confirmed- it was something that was posted somewhere by someone who seemed to know, but we don't know who it was or how they knew, so...it's kind of just an unconfirmed rumor. but it'd make sense, since she's not a regular and she won't have a storyline outside of being Barry's LI.
Old 09-21-2015, 08:21 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletspuffyfan (View Post)
messing it up by 2x05/2x06 would mean they're together for like, one episode though. i think it's gotta last longer than Linda did, or they wouldn't have made this big deal about bringing her on.

don't get me wrong though, if it really is that short-lived i'll be thrilled, i'll just be surprised. episode 8 is the crossover, right? so she probably won't be in that one at all. by 2x09 maybe they'll do something that gives hope to WA fans, just like they did with the big Christmas confession last season.
I think either they'll break up in 2.09 and Patty's character has a twist. Or things get worse for WestAllen and B/P get more serious (if Iris sees Barry is happy and so she lies about her feelings for him). From 2A to 2B something will have to change.

I'm going with the break up, because we're gonna see more of B/P and usually couples we see don't stay together happily for more than a few eps at a time. And they start dating 2.03-05, that's 5-7eps until the winter final.

But only a few more weeks till we have a better idea of things.

Last edited by ParsD; 09-21-2015 at 08:26 PM
Old 09-21-2015, 08:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I think either they'll break up in 2.09 and Patty's character has a twist. Or things get worse for WestAllen and B/P get more serious. Say if Iris sees Barry is happy and she outright rejects any possibility between them or something. There has to be a shift from 2A to 2B.

I'm going with the break up, because we're gonna see more of B/P and usually couples we see don't stay together happily for more than a few eps at a time. And they start dating 2.03-05, that's 5-7eps until the winter final.

But only a few more weeks till we have a better idea of things.
see, that sounds like something i could see happening, unfortunately. but the shift there would be Iris finally accepting her feelings for Barry, but oh no, right as it's too late! so they get that drama for a minute.

but B/P seemingly getting more serious wouldn't last long anyway, since we know they're breaking up by mid-season at the latest.
Old 09-21-2015, 08:43 PM
Addicted Fan

Sounds boring and predictable, so yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stelena&Bamon (View Post)
The relationship will end 1x16-1x18. But she'll stick it out till the end of S2 imo.
Nah, she's recurring. They won't waste screen time on her in the final. She'll probably appear in 1-2 more eps after she breaks up with Barry. And disappear for 22-23.
Old 09-21-2015, 09:34 PM
Passionate Fan

Iris in that dress tryna kill Barry Allen

Lol, not worried about Patty at all, but it's nice to read about how temp she is. I think she'll be around for all but the last. Couple of episodes.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 09-22-2015, 12:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Sounds boring and predictable, so yep.

Nah, she's recurring. They won't waste screen time on her in the final. She'll probably appear in 1-2 more eps after she breaks up with Barry. And disappear for 22-23.
You think?

Ok we've got...

Wally West & Jay Garrick as key players = all season

Ronnie Raymond as a 50/50 = first half

and

Patty Spivot =

- Either they date 2A, it ends, and she's still around but becomes problematic/whatever is driving her to be all meta task force

- They date through to 2B, as we get closer to Zoom they end it and she exits in comic fashion around episode 20.

I think the latter, I dunno I think she's in it for a while.
Old 09-22-2015, 12:13 PM
Elite Fan

Candice has such a gorgeous smile. They really need to have Iris use that baby more. It's deadly. If I swung that way she could tempt me with it.

Last edited by Cmtaylor531; 09-22-2015 at 12:46 PM
Old 09-22-2015, 12:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

Truth! No lies detected
Old 09-22-2015, 12:18 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiqa (View Post)
Thanks.