Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2006, 07:59 PM
Master Fan

Sounds like the CW and our favorite Dawn are running around in circles without a clue of what to do. I almost wish that the cast would thumb their noses to the network and say, "Um, we obviously weren't good enough for you, so adios."
Old 06-01-2006, 08:04 PM
Elite Fan

Really crossing my fingers on Everwood getting picked up - such an awesome program.

Have a happy holiday & prosperous new year!
Old 06-02-2006, 10:12 AM
Master Fan

From Ausiello at TV Guide:

Hate to be a buzzkill, but that rumor floating around about Everwood possibly getting an 11th-hour reprieve from the CW is "not true," says executive producer Rina Mimoun. "The sets have been torn down already." A rep for the CW also denied that talks to bring Everwood back for a fifth season were underway. In fact, the WB put out a press release late yesterday plugging Monday's two-hour "series finale."

All that said, I see no reason to halt the "Save Everwood" movement. Keep signing those petitions and writing those letters. Heck, go rent a blimp and park it over Dawn Ostroff's house. But most importantly, watch Monday's finale, and urge your friends ane enemies — especially those with Nielsen boxes — to do the same. All we need is 7 million folks to do so and Ostroff will have no choice but to reverse her decision.
Old 06-02-2006, 03:39 PM
Master Fan

As ruthless as it sounds, I kind of hope the CW fails in its inaugural season. Thank you, Dawn Ostroff for killing the network before it's even launched. Brilliant.
Old 06-02-2006, 04:35 PM
Master Fan

I wonder if Dawn ever thought that resurrecting 7H would ever cause this much uproar. It doesn't seem like they thought much about it at all.
Old 06-02-2006, 06:04 PM
Master Fan

I guess they figured the millions of people would be excited because 7th Heaven was having another season, but I'm pretty sure the consensus is that show should die. No offense to anyone if they like the show.

Last edited by meli5; 06-02-2006 at 06:21 PM
Old 06-02-2006, 06:17 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by meli5
I guess they figured the millions of people would be excited becaust 7th Heaven was having another season, but I'm pretty sure the consensus is that show should die. No offense to anyone if they like the show.

I liked 7th Heaven and watched it for all ten years but I agree that it is time to let go. Even my family agreed that it was 7th's time to go and were especially mad when I told them it came down to 7th and Everwood. I am encouraging everyone i know to watch the finale on Monday and hope it works.
icon credit to Cristolfe
Old 06-02-2006, 11:25 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~~ CherylS ~~
I would take it anyway I could get it. It's worst episode would still be a hundred times better than the drivel they spew in 7th Heaven.
You got that right.
Old 06-03-2006, 04:43 AM
Passionate Fan

thanks so so much for the episode clips and the promo!

I can't believe everwood is going to end
Old 06-03-2006, 07:30 AM
Master Fan

I'll be in front of the TV on Monday...drink in one hand, box of kleenex in the other.

Ali******Avi by *Angie*
Goodbye One Tree Hill
Old 06-03-2006, 05:26 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm so sad, supposedly Amy, Emily van camp, has signed on to a hot abc show. Not sure which one, but this doe not sound good for an everwood season 5. so sad!!
Old 06-04-2006, 09:15 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinallyPJ
I'll be in front of the TV on Monday...drink in one hand, box of kleenex in the other.
I'm right there with you!

I wonder what show she signed onto?? I was hoping Lost just because I love that show too and they were looking for a girl in their 20s to join the cast.
icon by robbosa at livejournal
Old 06-04-2006, 09:01 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm so so sad that Everwood got cancelled in favor of freakin' 7th Heaven. It's just wrong on so many levels. I'll be watching the finale on Monday with a very heavy heart. Dawn what's her name should be so ashamed right now.
Old 06-04-2006, 11:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Just a little more info from TVGuide.com:

Quote:
Everwood[New]

8 pm/ET, WB
It was probably wishful thinking to title this finale episode "Foreverwood," since the show didn't get picked up by the new CW network. Luckily, this swan song is everything fans could wish for. Everwood has always been a love story wrapped in a family drama, so it's fitting that its final moments are for Amy and Ephram. They, along with Andy, Nina and Jake, and Bright and Hannah have moments of reckoning that are as complicated, flawed and thrilling as their relationships. Those relatable connections are why we'll forever miss what should be considered among TV's greatest family dramas. — Bill Ecklund
Just thinking about the last scenes make me tear up...
icon by robbosa at livejournal
Old 06-05-2006, 05:46 AM
Master Fan

Errrrrrrrr This is Gonna be a very bitter/sweet evening ::already tearing up::
Closed Thread   Post New Thread