Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2015, 08:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Question: I cannot believe how hot Empire is. Please tell me that they know the gem they have in Taraji P. Henson’s Cookie, easily my favorite character! Oh, and if you have scoop on my new favorite show, that would be cool, too! —Phillip

Ausiello: Trust and believe that Fox knows the power of Cookie (and if they ever forget, we suspect Porsha will be collecting several hurled shoes in the network’s lobby.) Just don’t expect to see the Lady Lyon cooking up additional studio magic with the label’s comeback queen Elle Dallas anytime soon. A source tells us Courtney Love was only booked for two episodes — meaning Elle’s relapse at the hands of roofie-wielding Anika marked her final Season 1 appearance. BONUS SCOOP: We asked showrunner Ilene Chaiken if Lucious can truly rest easy in the wake of Vernon finding a stooge to take the fall for Bunky’s murder. “You can never rest easy on Empire!” she said with a hearty chuckle. Good thing Lucious’ ex is on the Empire payroll now — in case he needs a crash course on “How to Survive Your First Year in Prison.”
‘Arrow’ Season 4: Damian Wayne Being Introduced as Oliver’s Foe? | TVLine
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 03-04-2015, 09:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

Love that there is a thread for this show. I just discovered this show, so I have just catched up with the latest episode.

The guy who plays Michael is so familiar, anyone knows which show he's been on or movie?

I like this show so far.
Juliette & Avery,Zero & Jude, Snow & Charming, Emma & Neal always , Robin & Regina, Jack & Emily/Amanda, Oliver & Felicity, Tommy & Laurel , Joey & Pacey, Tony & Ziva,Hanna & Caleb, Stefan & Elena, EJ & Sami always , OG Will & Sonny, Kurt & Blaine, Finn & Rachel always , Brenda & Dylan , Kelly & Brandon,Donna & David, Nasir & Agron. FP & Alice.
Old 03-04-2015, 09:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowingJemily (View Post)
Love that there is a thread for this show. I just discovered this show, so I have just catched up with the latest episode.

The guy who plays Michael is so familiar, anyone knows which show he's been on or movie?

I like this show so far.
I don't recognize Michael at all

I'm dreading how long the break will be though, is it really coming back in the fall?

Thanks for the spoiler Meredith, I knew Lucious wouldn't get away easily with the murder but I don't think he's going to prison
Old 03-04-2015, 09:50 AM
Master Fan

Wow slow server, DP sorry!
Old 03-04-2015, 10:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

I think he must be a look a like to some other actor, he looks so familiar.
Juliette & Avery,Zero & Jude, Snow & Charming, Emma & Neal always , Robin & Regina, Jack & Emily/Amanda, Oliver & Felicity, Tommy & Laurel , Joey & Pacey, Tony & Ziva,Hanna & Caleb, Stefan & Elena, EJ & Sami always , OG Will & Sonny, Kurt & Blaine, Finn & Rachel always , Brenda & Dylan , Kelly & Brandon,Donna & David, Nasir & Agron. FP & Alice.

Last edited by SnowingJemily; 03-04-2015 at 10:23 AM
Old 03-04-2015, 11:42 AM
New Fan

Monique said she was offered the roll of Cookie first .
I am like WTF .Twitter right now is roasting Monique.
Old 03-04-2015, 11:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

Is this a twelwe or 24 episode show? I hope it gets renewed
Old 03-04-2015, 01:52 PM
New Fan

I'm worried about Andre. I hope they don't kill him off this season because I think he has a lot of potential as a character.
Old 03-04-2015, 02:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Is this a twelwe or 24 episode show? I hope it gets renewed
I think there are 2 or 3 episodes left for this season
Old 03-04-2015, 02:54 PM
Absolute Fan

There are 3 episodes left, counting tonight's episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghoststories (View Post)
I'm worried about Andre. I hope they don't kill him off this season because I think he has a lot of potential as a character.
He does have a lot of potential, which why I don't think they'll kill him off any time soon.
Old 03-04-2015, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonydee (View Post)
Monique said she was offered the roll of Cookie first .
I am like WTF .Twitter right now is roasting Monique.
Lol that's interesting. Call me biased, but I can't see anyone else but Taraji nailing the role.

I don't think anyone in the family will get killed off, I don't even buy the ALS like I believe he really has it but I don't think he's gonna die.
Old 03-05-2015, 08:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

Taraji is rocking the part. I can't really imagine anyone else as Cookie either
Old 03-05-2015, 08:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Taraji is rocking the part. I can't really imagine anyone else as Cookie either
Mo'Nique was funny as Nikki Parker which was basically a diva'sh role, but I still can't see her (or anyone) as Cookie either. Also Danny Strong tweeted that she was never offered the part and that Taraji was always the first choice.

Finally we get some Dre/Cookie scenes next week
Old 03-05-2015, 01:51 PM
Absolute Fan

So Andre officially became my favorite of the Lyon brothers last night (I like them all but...ANDRE! ). Trai Byers legit gave an emmy-worthy performance. The man has some serious acting chops.

First look at next week's episode.

Old 03-05-2015, 01:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

Love hearing that Taraji was always their first choice .

Next week looks so good. I can't wait
Closed Thread   Post New Thread