Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2011, 03:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2PicturePerfect (View Post)
I don't care for Tom's girlfriend at frist he wanted to work things out with Lynette and the next thing you know he gets a girlfriend
I can't stand Jane,and I believe she a little clingy. She claim that she only been seeing Tom for a couple of months ( it been a couple of months,or weeks), yet she expect Lynette not to try to save her marriage?? Jane going to fight for Tom. Uh, Lynette and Tom haven't been separated that long,and they were going to marriage counseling up until it was reveal that Tom had a girlfriend. Jane really should back off, and realize that although Tom and Lynette are separated , she is still Tom's wife, and he hasn't filed any divorce papers as of yet.

I read a spoiler that states Gabby is going to talk Lynette into taking over /filling in for Carlos at work. I think that by Lynette working at Carlos old job until Carlos gets out of rehab, she will likely run into Tom from time to time. I think that will bring Tom and Lynette closer together, and maybe than back together.

I really do not care if Tom and Lynette get back together or not, I just do not want Tom with that smug Jane. She too smug and pushy. I also think if Tom was to dump her ( I really hope he do dump her) she probabaly will go after Lynette and cause a lot of problem for them all.
Old 12-27-2011, 04:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon's secret (View Post)
I can't stand Jane,and I believe she a little clingy. She claim that she only been seeing Tom for a couple of months ( it been a couple of months,or weeks), yet she expect Lynette not to try to save her marriage?? Jane going to fight for Tom. Uh, Lynette and Tom haven't been separated that long,and they were going to marriage counseling up until it was reveal that Tom had a girlfriend. Jane really should back off, and realize that although Tom and Lynette are separated , she is still Tom's wife, and he hasn't filed any divorce papers as of yet.

I read a spoiler that states Gabby is going to talk Lynette into taking over /filling in for Carlos at work. I think that by Lynette working at Carlos old job until Carlos gets out of rehab, she will likely run into Tom from time to time. I think that will bring Tom and Lynette closer together, and maybe than back together.

I really do not care if Tom and Lynette get back together or not, I just do not want Tom with that smug Jane. She too smug and pushy. I also think if Tom was to dump her ( I really hope he do dump her) she probabaly will go after Lynette and cause a lot of problem for them all.

There is just something about Jane that is so not likeable.
Old 12-27-2011, 04:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtedegrasi (View Post)
Well sorry guys, I was on holidays. I think that I managed to get everything from the past few weeks on there and managed to update it.

I heard that Mrs. McCluskey would be the one who had cancer, it would make sense seeing as how she did have a storyline with it. However I could see that be how Lynette and Tom get back together.

I wonder if we'll ever figure out who sent the note. I'm almost sure Chuck didn't do it. So, who did? I really hope they make it so we can figure it out.

Also, I tried to post videos and make the images smaller, but the site for some reason won't let me do either. Everytime I do, it stays the same size or says broken link.
Thanks for updating the OP.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 12-28-2011, 01:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtedegrasi (View Post)

Also, I tried to post videos and make the images smaller, but the site for some reason won't let me do either. Everytime I do, it stays the same size or says broken link.
Well you can easily save my photos and just make them a little smaller in any editing program then upload them to a free hosting site. If I am posting photos from my website, you have my permission to do that.
Old 01-03-2012, 03:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

8.12 - What's the Good of Being Good - HQ Episode Stills

“What’s the Good of Being Good” – Bree’s life continues to spiral as her alcohol consumption rises -- as does her lust for men; Lynette goes out on her first date since separating with Tom -- with Renee’s hairdresser; Alejandro’s current wife suspects foul play is afoot and has a confrontation with Susan; Gaby discovers that Alejandro’s step-daughter was also abused by this wretched man; and Ben has special plans in store for Renee, on “Desperate Housewives,” SUNDAY, JANUARY 22 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
Old 01-03-2012, 05:47 PM
Elite Fan

^^^Thanks!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 01-03-2012, 11:44 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the spoilers and the OP updates.
Old 01-04-2012, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Bree is being naughty, thanks to Marcia for confirming that this episode will be great.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 01-05-2012, 07:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

ABC has just released a slew of new cast stills!

Marcia, Teri, Felicity, Eva, and Vanessa
Old 01-05-2012, 08:10 PM
Elite Fan

Sweet! Thanks.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 01-06-2012, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the stills, they all look beautiful.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 01-06-2012, 12:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

ABC just released a group promo for the show!

Group

Last edited by TheFairviewHerald; 01-07-2012 at 05:00 PM
Old 01-12-2012, 07:11 PM
Elite Fan

Prettyyy. Thanks!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 01-16-2012, 02:04 PM
Elite Fan

Desperate Housewives - Episode 8.12 - What's the Good of Being Good - Promo
and when we get together
the summer never ends...