Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2011, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

It better be Chuck I really can't stand him.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 11-13-2011, 09:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

Desperate Housewives - 8.09 Putting It Together - HQ Promotional Stills

I've gotten this sinking feeling they may try and double whammy the season's deaths with it being Bree AND Chuck. I don't want Bree to die, she's always been my favorite character and even though deep down it would be very moving I just don't want it to happen. It would be so sad.

Last edited by TheFairviewHerald; 11-13-2011 at 09:29 PM
Old 11-14-2011, 07:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really just want Chuck gone he has warn out his welcome. Actually, he should've been gone after Bree dumped him. I feel scared for Bree now cause of her drinking again.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 11-14-2011, 09:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

I still love desperate housewives, eight years later and it's still drama/comedy etc.
Though one of the characters I've really begun disliking this year is Tom; I hope he pulls it together. Are there any spoilers relating to Tom and Lynette?
Doesn’t even bother trying. Savage Mac wants to invite it to come out and play. I think she’s nuts.
Nuts, I tell you
Old 11-14-2011, 11:34 AM
Ultimate Fan

I cant see Cherry killing off Bree midseason since how would he keep her around for hte last half?
Old 11-14-2011, 07:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer (View Post)
I cant see Cherry killing off Bree midseason since how would he keep her around for hte last half?
He wouldn't, they would let the girls deal with Bree's death as well.

We'll see I guess.
Old 11-15-2011, 06:10 PM
Loyal Fan

No I don't want Bree to die Chuck can go but not Bree.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:32 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauzG (View Post)
Though one of the characters I've really begun disliking this year is Tom; I hope he pulls it together. Are there any spoilers relating to Tom and Lynette?
I'm actually refusing to watch this season until I know for a fact that they get back together. I love Tom and Lynette!
Old 11-17-2011, 05:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2PicturePerfect (View Post)
No I don't want Bree to die Chuck can go but not Bree.
Yeah, it needs to be chuck, he needs to be killed I wish I had one of Bree's guns cause I wouldn't mind shooting his ass. But, in all honestly I don't want Bree to die it would just cause me not to watch the rest of the season. I don't want that cause I went into this show invested in seeing Bree last till the end of the series.
Old 11-21-2011, 01:23 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauzG (View Post)
I still love desperate housewives, eight years later and it's still drama/comedy etc.

I simply hate Tom this year,and I wish they would get him back together with Lynette or kill his ass off. Tom is not that interesting outside of his relationship with Lynette. One Orson break up with Bree we know longer see him. I think it should be that way with Tom. I also do not trust Jane. She seem way to possessive of Tom for someone who haven't been dating him long. How long has Tom and Lynette been separated? It seem like it have been less then 3 months. But Jane reaction to Lynette fighting for her marriage makes it seem like they been broken up for years. Are we sure that Tom just start dating her, or could he have been having and affair with jane prior to them separating? A lot of guys have affairs. We were all shock when Carlos had an affair on Gabby. So I think Tom is capable of having and affair on Lynette. It seem way too soon for Tom to bring his girlfriend around his kids. However if he has been seeing her for a long time it would make sense for him to feel that it not too soon.
Old 11-21-2011, 01:37 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the promotional photos.

I'm still suprised they even had Tom/Lynette break up. This season hasnt started yet in Aus.
Old 11-23-2011, 03:14 PM
Ultimate Fan

If Edie doesnt end up being in the finale like everyone else will be, there atleast better be some sort of mention of her.
Old 12-04-2011, 07:29 PM
Elite Fan

How many eppies is DH getting this season? I heard this was the last season, sorry to hear that.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 12-04-2011, 08:15 PM
Ultimate Fan

Usual 23. Though if ABC wanted to be kind enough they would give us an extra episode like they have in the past. Though they are being cheap with the show anyway.
Old 12-05-2011, 07:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ding dong the bad guys dead.

So, happy for 23 eps!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread