Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2005, 05:26 PM
Extreme Fan

That Manny part might not be the main plot or the subplot. Every year they have the characters saying "hi" to each other after the summer. We can't really assume who the episode is about from that piece of info.
Old 05-06-2005, 05:35 PM
Master Fan

I am also excited about the JT/Toby interaction.

Icon by Periwinkles
Old 05-06-2005, 05:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

Well, I'm still crossing my fingers that it's a Manny episode- I hope I'm right- I did predict correctly that GITM would continue the Shout plotline.
Old 05-06-2005, 05:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

What about the Sid Vicious conspiracy?!?!?!
Old 05-06-2005, 06:59 PM
Loyal Fan

All right guys, the only to truly figure out what the Exec meant is to go back on all the other spoilers he told us about back in Season 4 or even Season 3.

Like didn't he first tell us that Ashley, Jake, and some other people came in for a reading before they started shooting GITM? So even though he mentioned Ashley's name, saying that she was in it, we knew she was in it, but she didn't have too big of a part in THAT episode though.

Could be the same thing here also...

Now that I think about it...are they even shooting the first episode? Because there was a time when EP talked about using the hot tub again and that was only in EOTT, aside from the only other time in MS.
Old 05-06-2005, 07:14 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

The hot tub was also used in one of the Voices Carry episodes.
Old 05-06-2005, 07:19 PM
Master Fan

even if melissa's part wasnt big in GITM it was big enough that she was an active person in GITM as well was jake.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 05-06-2005, 07:23 PM
Elite Fan

Yea for J.T./Toby interaction. It'd be cool if they were involved in the main plot or sub plot. They didn't get much in season 4.

icon
Old 05-06-2005, 07:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe2000
The hot tub was also used in one of the Voices Carry episodes.
Oh yeah I forgot about that. But didn't Exec say that it was the last time they used it? I guess I kinda give up because I'll never know until later in the year.
Old 05-06-2005, 07:59 PM
Extreme Fan

They shoot the episodes in order, except last season I remember they shot EOTT before BATM I think.
Old 05-06-2005, 09:35 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

They shot 413 and 416 together, and then later shot 414/415. Below are a couple of posts the EP from last year. I'm not sure we can read much into them because it seems to me, at least, that he's being more tight-lipped with spoilers and teasers this year than he was last year.

Quote:
3/25/04
We had our first read-through today--that means the cast gets together around a very large table, with the writers and the producers, and they read through the entire script, not trying to act, just each actor reading his or her part out loud as it comes along in the script. It was 401/402 that we were reading, and there are some great moments in it. Not all the cast were able to be there, but I can say that Lauren, Shane, Adamo, Aubrey, Melissa, Andrea and Pat Mastroianni were able to make it there...
Quote:
4/24/04

but flying back soon and getting ready for the first day of shooting on Monday... the call is for 7:30am, which means that many crew members have to arrive earlier than that, and the hope is that we will be ready to start shooting our first scene (which is actually scene #22 in the script) by about 8:15am. It will feature Ashley and Craig, and Ellie will be in it as well, along with Coach Armstrong and Mr. Raditch. The first take is always a happy time--not as emotional as the final take of the season (that as you know involves many tears and hugs and goodbyes), but still it is emotional in a more subtle way!
Old 05-06-2005, 09:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exec Prod
4/24/04

but flying back soon and getting ready for the first day of shooting on Monday... the call is for 7:30am, which means that many crew members have to arrive earlier than that, and the hope is that we will be ready to start shooting our first scene (which is actually scene #22 in the script) by about 8:15am.It will feature Ashley and Craig, and Ellie will be in it as well, along with Coach Armstrong and Mr. Raditch.
so if that scene where ashley and craig were in the classroom, i am assuming it was that scene was scene #22, then what is '113' supposed to represent?

Stefan&Katherine

Last edited by LotusRises; 05-06-2005 at 09:46 PM
Old 05-07-2005, 04:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hmm Manny episode dosn't sound too bad. Though i'm not her biggest fan its good for a new start to a season. but its just speculation that she gets the ep. *nods*

I'm not heartless I just lack sympathy
Old 05-07-2005, 07:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Man its like you guys are trying to unlock a whole episode just by 3 ppl in a probably small scene
Old 05-07-2005, 10:23 AM
Master Fan

I wouldn't mind a Manny episode, but I really want an Ashley episode or two this season. The only storylines they give her are the one's that involve Craig, which is very annoying. I love Crash, as you can see. But I want an independent Ashley storyline. Like season 1 and 2.

ICON CREDIT // TUMBLR
Closed Thread   Post New Thread