Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2015, 01:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm hoping it actually works out with Severide and the nurse. I'm tire of Kelly sleeping around. But who am I kidding, this is all about the drama. They'll never let him settle down.

Icon by Me
Old 02-17-2015, 01:37 AM
Master Fan

With her being in Chicago Med, we all know that won't last...

and give Dawson a love interest already! Though I think it's possible that Warren Christie (who was cas as Severide high school friend) could be a potential one.

Is it me or does it seem like an high school reunion for Severide? First Yaya's character, now Warren Christie...

"์•„ ์•„๊นŒ๋Š” ๋ชป ๋ฐ›์•„์„œ ๋ฏธ์•ˆํ•ด
์นœ๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๋Š๋ผ
shy shy shy
Old 02-17-2015, 03:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

I was just thinking about people from his childhood coming into the show.

Icon by Me
Old 02-17-2015, 08:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Severide past

Kinney, who plays fireman Kelly Severide, hinted at some secrets and spoilers for an upcoming episode. โ€œI have a spoiler for all the fans out there -- a girl from Severideโ€™s past comes back to reconnect and sheโ€™s got a secret about him.โ€

The actor would not reveal if there will be romance with the girl, but does admit the romantic scenes can be fun and awkward. โ€œAs long as whoever you are working with is comfortable and you bring a little bit of levity to the situationโ€ฆ it can be awkward and it is, if you acknowledge it off the bat then it eases any tensions and you go in and go for it, have fun. โ€

As for playing Kelly, Kinney said, โ€œIโ€™ve loved playing him. I spend more time playing a character then being myselfโ€ฆ I spend so much time in the head of that character that sometimes the lines get blurred which is a good thing.โ€
Lady Gagaโ€™s Fiancรฉ Taylor Kinney Reveals โ€˜Chicago Fireโ€™ Spoilers! | ExtraTV.com
Old 02-17-2015, 09:30 PM
Master Fan

Welch told Dawson about Casey and the chief's wife. Just as you thought Casey and Dawson were on the right path to get back together.

Otis and Dawson were awesome in this episode.

Gotta love Welch.

And of course, we have a two weeks break until next episode.

์นœ๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๋Š๋ผ
shy shy shy
Old 02-18-2015, 12:02 PM
Elite Fan

Were they though? Maybe from Dawson's POV but I don't think Casey thought that, clearly. I didn't like how stand-offish Casey was in the episode, it was almost like him and Dawson never happened.

On one hand, Dawson was the one who left and insisted they just be co-workers/friends, but on the other hand, I don't know something was off about him last night. Not really sure how I feel about it all just yet.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 02-18-2015, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

jesse's acting was plain WEIRD last night! unless he's approaching it like, oh, casey's heart is truly broken, but thinking back to how casey and dawson even started, that seemed like a rebound too... which makes me question casey's character period. like, in hindsight, he's kind of a douche. because, how are we supposed to believe casey was really ready to marry dawson if he plows the first bimbo he sees?

then again, that sink scene felt truly genuine to me and i was like, WHHHHYYYY? i truly loathe welch for being that big of a prick though, but i'm glad dawson knows because casey's a prick too.
Old 02-18-2015, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

I thought the whole Casey Dawson thing was just weird like really not looking to do this dance again either they are together or they are not

Really wanted to punch the temp cheif right in the face he really irritated me lol so did his flippy ex wife
Old 02-18-2015, 11:03 PM
Master Fan

Jesse's acting was always kind of...weird. I mean he never really let any emotions out. He makes the same face all the time.

LOL at people saying that Dawson left so he has the right o move on. He could have waited more than 10 days before sleeping with someone else.It made it seems like he never cared about Dawson in the first place.

Roswell Dream Girl I thought they did. Like when he told the chief's wife how that's not what he wanted just atfer the sink scene, I thought it was a hint to wanting Dawson. The look on his face when he realized that Wlech had told Dawson was very telling.

Anyway, time for Dawson to move on and have lots of fun. I can't root for Casey right now, he's just...ugh!

์นœ๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๋Š๋ผ
shy shy shy
Old 02-18-2015, 11:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

maybe jesse has too much botox in his pretty little forehead? it was like when he was defending otis and just shrugged his shoulders after being ordered in faux chief's office! like, there was no facial movement at all!
Old 02-18-2015, 11:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by i never learn (View Post)
maybe jesse has too much botox in his pretty little forehead? it was like when he was defending otis and just shrugged his shoulders after being ordered in faux chief's office! like, there was no facial movement at all!
IKR? sad to say but Jesse isn't that good when it comes to emotions. MOVE YOUR FACE DUDE!

์นœ๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๋Š๋ผ
shy shy shy
Old 02-19-2015, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

he always smiles when he's with monica though! i seriously didn't notice this deficiency until now.

and i just have to post this...

Old 02-19-2015, 11:12 AM
Master Fan

I've seen it before. MOnica is THE QUEEN love her!

์นœ๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๋Š๋ผ
shy shy shy
Old 02-19-2015, 11:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

That was funny, thank. you

Icon by Me
Old 02-19-2015, 12:52 PM
Master Fan

I Like to Watch TV: Chicago Fire "Red Rag The Bull" Photos

์นœ๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๋Š๋ผ