Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2009, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Bones Spoilers & Speculation #161: if we squee this much over hand holding. how will we cope when they actually kiss

Welcome to the 161st

[Upcoming Episodes]

[5x07]The Dwarf in the Dirt

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 12

--"BONES"(8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

BRENNAN AND BOOTH INVESTGATE THE DEATH OF A LITTLE PERSON ON "BONES" THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 12, ON FOX

Stephen Fry Guest-Stars

Booth, still suffering some lingering effects from his brain surgery, has to get re-certified for FBI marksmanship, but is not the accurate shot he was before going under the knife. Meanwhile, the team at the Jeffersonian investigates the remains of a little person discovered in a sinkhole. The victim, Bryce DaFonte, also known as "The Iron Leprechaun," competed in a popular wrestling league, but the popularity of the franchise left him with many enemies, including bitter competitors and scorned lovers, any of whom could have caused his downfall in the "Dwarf in the Dirt" episode of BONES airing Thursday, Nov. 12 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/ PT) on FOX. (BON-507) (TV-14 D)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille "Cam" Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Stephen Fry as Dr. Gordon Wyatt; Ryan Cartwright as Vincent Nigel-Murray; Dan Castellaneta as Officer Novarro; Debbie Lee Carrington as Gidget Jones; Everette Wallin as Carson; Jeremiah W. Birkett as George Alano; David Norona as Derek DaFonte; Wynn Everett as Nicole DaFonte; Martin Klebba as Todd Moore
[+] Stephen Fry returns as Dr. Gordon Wyatt

[5x08]The Foot in the Foreclosure

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 19

--"BONES"(8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

PA: Viewer discretion is advised.

BRENNAN AND BOOTH INVESTIGATE ALL SHAPES AND SIZES ON ALL-NEW "BONES" THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 19, ON FOX

Ralph Waite ("Days of Our Lives") Guest-Stars

Booth's grandfather Hank (guest star Ralph Waite) comes to live with him and tags along as Brennan and Booth investigate ashes and charred remains found by a real estate agent while showing a property to prospective buyers. The team identifies the victims as plus-size lovers, neither of whom seemed to have many enemies. Meanwhile, Hank tries to play matchmaker for Booth and lets Brennan in on some family secrets in "The Foot in the Foreclosure" episode of BONES airing Thursday, Nov. 19 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-508) (TV-14 D)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille "Cam" Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Ralph Waite as Hank Booth; Eugene Byrd as Clark Edison; Sarah Rafferty as Katie Selnick; David Bowe as Howard Fileman; Adrienne Smith as Stephanie Simon; Carter MacIntyre as Office David Poe; Carla Renata as Maureen Mack

[+] Ralph Waite cast as Booth's lovable 'Pops' - Hank Booth

[5x09]The Gamer in the Grease

[5x10]The Goop on the Girl
[+] Christmas episode. Probably with Zooey Deschanel as Margaret Whitesell (Brennan's cousin)

[5x11]The X in the File

Shows A-Z - bones on fox | TheFutonCritic.com

[General Spoilers]

- David will be directing 2 episodes this season. One of them including the 100th Episode (= episode 16 of Season 5)
- Rumours suggest that the 100th episode might be a flashback to Booth&Brennan's first ever case
- Episode 10 is slated to be the Christmas episode and may feature appearances from Ryan O'Neal [Max Keenan]
- Zooey Deschanel may be playing a cousin of Brennan's in this year's Christmas episode if no scheduling conflicts occur
- Compilation of all HH & SN tweets by a fan (till Occt 2009): Twitter

[Relationship Spoilers]

Booth & Brennan
Emily: "There absolutely will be more kissing [between Bones and Booth]"

David: The main focus of this whole thing for me is... because I went through this dream sequence with her and we had this love af.....
love affair and I have to win her heart over and convince her to be my woman"
Edith: she loves you though...she loves you....
David: I know..she loves me.... It's so great ...the characters chemistry's 'fire'

Angela & Hodgins
Hart: Will Angela and Hodgins ever get back together? ... hmmm ... could be. Maybe. Is that good enough?

Hart: Angela and Hodgins belong together every bit as much as Booth and Brennan — perhaps more.
And they will get there. But it’ll be a rough, rough road.

Last edited by ~Lisa~; 11-07-2009 at 08:43 AM
Old 11-07-2009, 08:50 AM
Elite Fan

tftnt!!!!!!!!!Love the title!!!!!!!!
Old 11-07-2009, 09:06 AM
Elite Fan

Tftnt
The title is so us
Old 11-07-2009, 09:32 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Gilmore Girls

TFTNT.

I made a picspam of my fave scenes from the episode, if anyone is interested in checking it out.

_onebreath: Bones 5x06 'Tough Man in the Tender Chicken' fave scenes picspam
Old 11-07-2009, 10:20 AM
Passionate Fan

LOVED the picspam, Leanne!!!

SIGH. I can never get enough watching those stills. Perfect.

TFTNT! The title: Yeah, the moment they kiss, we're gonna go down... in hoards.

Oh, ep 12 can be added in the op: The Proof in the Pudding.

I am just not entirely sure this is a real title, or real ep. Those sides were definitely weird and we haven't gotten anything more on it. Suspicious suspicious.

ETA: I just noticed in the futon critic list that we won't get ep 9 in Nov. It is listed for Dec 3rd! Following the dates and episode numbers as listed:

Ep 7: Dwarf/Dirt: Nov 12th
Ep 8: Foot/Foreclosure: Nov 19th

Ep 9: Gamer/Grease: Dec 3rd
Ep 10: Goop/Girl: Dec 10th (Xmas ep)

X-MAS HIATUS

Ep 11: X/File: Jan 7th

Ep 12: Proof/Pudding: Jan 21st

ETA2: It seems Futon also has an S5 episode listed for Dec 17th but I doubt that is accurate. I have not known a show that airs an ep after the Xmas ep, before going into Xmas hiatus. So, I doubt Dec 17th will have a new ep.
icon by desired_designs/LJ

Last edited by Alauda; 11-07-2009 at 11:10 AM
Old 11-07-2009, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT I love the title!

I loved the picspam!!

And thanks for the info Alauda!!
Old 11-07-2009, 11:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

TFTNT! Love the new title!

BoothBrennan

~Nothing happens unless first a dream..~
Old 11-07-2009, 11:07 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebreath (View Post)
TFTNT.

I made a picspam of my fave scenes from the episode, if anyone is interested in checking it out.

_onebreath: Bones 5x06 'Tough Man in the Tender Chicken' fave scenes picspam
Absolutely fantastic picspam!

They look like they could be posters... and yeah, I'd become 14 again and put them all over my wall, if they were made.

What did you do get the amazing coloring? I'm such a sucker for good coloring on these things.
* We extend our apologies to the young victims of the face-painting mix-up at the Saturday Farmers Market. The paint should slough off within one month, or can be removed now with diluted lighter fluid.

Last edited by EmptyHanded; 11-07-2009 at 11:38 AM
Old 11-07-2009, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Gilmore Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmptyHanded (View Post)
Absolutely fantastic picspam!

They look like they could be posters... and yeah, I'd become 14 again and put them all over my wall, if they were made.

What did you do get the amazing coloring? I'm such a sucker for good coloring on these things.
Thank you!

Ahh the wonders of Photoshop. A layer of selective colour and a layer of colour balance, then I just played around with their settings.
Old 11-07-2009, 11:39 AM
Addicted Fan

Here's early ratings info from last night's Bones repeat:
Quote:
Over at Fox, repeats of House (Viewers: #4, 3.91 million; A18-49: #4t, 1.2/ 4) and Bones (Viewers: #4, 4.09 million; A18-49: #4, 1.2/ 4) were an improvement over recent occupants Brothers, which now airs Sundays at 7 p.m., ‘Til Death, which is back on hiatus, and Dollhouse, which is returning in December.
Pretty damn awesome, considering it was a repeat! And we weren't that far off from a new Ugly Betty episode (4.76 million).

ETA:

That's cool, Leanne! One of these days I'm going to try and attempt that sort of thing. If I ever want to change the coloring of a photo, I usually just use photoshop actions and tweak things that way.
* We extend our apologies to the young victims of the face-painting mix-up at the Saturday Farmers Market. The paint should slough off within one month, or can be removed now with diluted lighter fluid.

Last edited by EmptyHanded; 11-07-2009 at 11:45 AM
Old 11-07-2009, 11:47 AM
Extreme Fan

Whoa we got more viewers on a repeat than House did? That amuses me.

2 new SN tweets

Quote:
Working on what might be our most revolting body ever. And I can't wipe this smile off my face.
Quote:
To all who want B&B to kiss: Look at the person next to you. Now kiss them. A lot. Hopefully this will release your tension.
Old 11-07-2009, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allyria (View Post)

2 new SN tweets
SN talks in riddles
Old 11-07-2009, 11:52 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allyria (View Post)
I know, right??
Old 11-07-2009, 12:00 PM
Passionate Fan

@ the second tweet.
AnnaCastiel | ElenaDamon | SarahJosef | VeronicaLogan | BrennanBooth | BuffyAngel | PamJim | HollyMichael | FredWesley | SarahChuck | EllieAwesome
Old 11-07-2009, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT!

That SN tweet is very interesting. It could mean something like..you better find a way to get rid of your frustration over bb kissing, b/c they won't be for a while.
I know better
But I still feel you all around icon
Closed Thread   Post New Thread