Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2009, 06:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

BONES Spoilers & Specs #56 - Because it´s confirmed, confirmed, CONFIRMED!!!!

Welcome to the 56th official bones spoiler & speculation thread ...

[Because it´s confirmed, confirmed, CONFIRMED!!!!]
[B]Next up: ...
([4x15] - The Princess in the Pear - Feb 19th
When a group of eighth-graders find the decomposed body of woman wearing a medieval princess dress, the team is on the scene to investigate. With Booth incapacitated due to a back injury, Agent Payton Perotta (guest star Marisa Coughlin) steps in to help with the investigation. With insight from "squint" Colin Fisher, a self-professed geek and expert in the language of sci-fi, the team identifies the woman as a promotional model from ImagiCon, a convention for fans of comic books, video games and other sci-fi genre entertainment. Brennan and the team must navigate through the outlandish landscape of ImagiCon in order to track down the killer. They soon find the victim may have owned a highly valuable piece of sci-fi memorabilia that many would kill to possess in "The Princess and the Pear" episode of BONES airing Thursday, Feb. 19

|| WRITERS STRIKE UPDATES ||
<*>Rumors now say a supersized Season 4

** "No dream sequence here. No undercover assignment. Not even alcohol. After months of teasing, creator Hart Hanson confirms Bones and Booth will hook up in this year’s season finale. “They’re actually in bed having sex,” Hanson tells me. “And they won’t be able to just walk away from what happened. It will have serious ramifications.”
** Booth is able to open up after working with his therapist, Dr. Wyatt, to confront problems from his dark past. "Booth's father had some issues," David says. "We're going to find out more about how painful it was for me growing up with that man. My grandfather was a much nicer person." So nice that it'll be revealed that were it not for Grandpa, Booth would be dead. Casting will soon get under way for Gramps, a fighter pilot hero, who will appear in late April or early May amid a Booth family crisis. "We hope to do some fancy casting around the grandfather," says Hanson. Top on his wish list: James Garner. Hanson believes the veteran actor, like David, has a "certain cool kind of thing going on." But Hanson says Robert Wagnor resembles David's real dad, Philadelphia weatherman David Thomas. Viewers will meet Booth's father, an ex-military man turned barber, later this season or early next. Hanson says Booth's mom is "probably alive" but "wasn't around for most of his life." Bones' father Max is in limbo due to Ryan ONeal's real life legal drama. "He pleaded guilty, so he has to go into a program," Hanson says.
** David told Ausellio that he will get into bed with Emily in a clown suit.
** David also told Ausellio that BB will end up naked in bed together in the FINALE
** Early next year, Brennan and Sweets will be run off the road while investigating the death of a young woman who was in possession of a valuable movie prop. And for those hoping that Booth will be the one administering a little TLC to Brennan post-accident, don't hold your breath. It seems that Booth will be mostly MIA in this hour, and Agent Payton Perotta will be the one taking his place as Brennan's partner. Source: Zap2It's Korbi TV
** Ausellio suggest "in bed together naked" will be in May Sweeps and quotes Hart ""It's not free of encumbrance. It's not free and clear. Nothing is easy on Bones."
** Ausellio on the kiss ... Hart "I think we'll do a little better this season than just an actual, real kiss," Hanson teases. "But you tell me in about three months whether we've succeeded or not. There are a couple of things I've already said they'll do: I've said they'll be naked in bed, and I've said she will ask him to father her child. So, I think we're moving toward something bigger than just a kiss." What could possibly be bigger that sucking face? Yep, sex was my first guess, too. "The truth is," Hanson counters, "if [two people] share a kiss and they're in their mid-'30s, how long is it going to be before they consummate? My intention is to keep [the audience] very frustrated."

<*> HH wants an alternate universe eppy, might feature Goodman, might feature BB leading lives like fans would like, such as married, with kids
<*> Rumors have it that a 40s film-noir type episode might be forthcoming

[Booth/Brennan Related];

** "No dream sequence here. No undercover assignment. Not even alcohol. After months of teasing, creator Hart Hanson confirms Bones and Booth will hook up in this year’s season finale. “They’re actually in bed having sex,” Hanson tells me. “And they won’t be able to just walk away from what happened. It will have serious ramifications.”
** The Bones writers revealed that during season 4, Brennan decides that she wants Booth to be the father of her child!!
** HH “What case can we be in that resonates with Brennan suddenly deciding she wants to have a child, and that Booth would be the perfect father for it. And that has not come up yet. It will before the end of the season.”
** Hart Hanson pomised the Comic Con audience that "this year, Booth and Brennan will be in bed together naked."
** A little birdie tells me that Bones creator Hart Hanson has concrete plans for us to see Booth and Brennan "in bed together" next season. However, what Mr. Hanson means to imply by "in bed together" is still a bit of a mystery.
** Ausellio: HH: "It's not free of encumbrance. It's not free and clear. Nothing is easy on Bones."
** Ausellio: HH: I think we'll do a little better this season than just an actual, real kiss," Hanson teases. "But you tell me in about three months whether we've succeeded or not. There are a couple of things I've already said they'll do: I've said they'll be naked in bed, and I've said she will ask him to father her child. So, I think we're moving toward something bigger than just a kiss." What could possibly be bigger that sucking face? Yep, sex was my first guess, too. "The truth is," Hanson counters, "if [two people] share a kiss and they're in their mid-'30s, how long is it going to be before they consummate? My intention is to keep [the audience] very frustrated." Getting back to the how long before they consummate question, I'm thinking May sweeps. Why? Keep reading... *Does that mean they are going to sleep together?*
** Kristen: Hart confirmed that Booth and Bones are getting horizontal in season four: "We will, in fact, see Booth and Bones together in bed. Naked. They're naked in bed. You betcha. It may be the season ender, it may not..."
** David also told Ausellio that BB will end up naked in bed together in the FINALE
** But fans anxious for a Booth and Bones romance will have to hold their breath until season four. "I heard it's going to be a fun season," reveals Michaela. "There's definitely some activity that happens."
** Julie in Boston: Are there any more kisses coming up?
Hanson: "Yes, there are kisses coming up for people you care about."

** Question: Are Booth and Brennan going to do any more kissing this season on Bones?
Ausiello: Exec producer Hart Hansen confirms that the two Bs will "definitely" lock lips for real sometime in Season 4. "I figure, we're going into [our fourth season]," he says, "and we've had the fake kiss. So we need to go to the next step."

[Jack/Angela Related];
** zap2it: "Bones sources tell me Angela's romantic relationship with Ms. Roxie won't last forever. Word is, Roxie will dump our favorite facial reconstructionist, who doesn't take the rejection well. The upside? I hear she may be jumping into bed with Hodgins and making out with Sweets post break up."
** Koribi: More trouble for Angela and Hodgins...sort of. Seems she'll suffer an injury as a result of some experiment he spearheads..

[Character Related];

** Cam - Cam will be 'getting a child' in The Doctor in the Den.
** Zach - Millegan will return as Addy for an unknown number of episodes.
"We are definitely addressing Zach, and he's coming back and helping us with cases. There are some big insights into what happened there. The fans will not be disappointed."
According to HH Zack should be back. Sweets has an ethical problem in how to deal with knowing Zach didn’t do what he claimed, and the writers will deal with that.
** Booth's family
Booth is able to open up after working with his therapist, Dr. Wyatt, to confront problems from his dark past. "Booth's father had some issues," David says. "We're going to find out more about how painful it was for me growing up with that man. My grandfather was a much nicer person." So nice that it'll be revealed that were it not for Grandpa, Booth would be dead. Casting will soon get under way for Gramps, a fighter pilot hero, who will appear in late April or early May amid a Booth family crisis. "We hope to do some fancy casting around the grandfather," says Hanson. Top on his wish list: James Garner. Hanson believes the veteran actor, like David, has a "certain cool kind of thing going on." But Hanson says Robert Wagnor resembles David's real dad, Philadelphia weatherman David Thomas. Viewers will meet Booth's father, an ex-military man turned barber, later this season or early next. Hanson says Booth's mom is "probably alive" but "wasn't around for most of his life." Bones' father Max is in limbo due to Ryan ONeal's real life legal drama. "He pleaded guilty, so he has to go into a program," Hanson says.
His high-achieving brother, his father who doesn't understand him and his sainted grandfather – pushed to S4 – HH would also love to do more with Booth's son, Parker, too."
Jared Booth is also conceived as a multiepisode character.
HH “Booth’s childhood was very tough. The story with Jared makes them both confront what happened in their past. I think it’s also fair to say that Booth’s relationship with his dad is not good, but he has a very good relationship with his grandfather. When we are going to see Booth’s grandfather. It will be this season. I will tell you we see Booth’s apartment, and there’s a wreckage, or part of the wreckage of Booth’s grandfather’s jet; he was a jet fighter, as kind of an homage to his grandfather.”
Ausiello: Oh, yeah, well... did your dog tell you that Papa Booth's coming to town! 'Cause he just might be some day maybe! Explains Hart Hanson: "Booth has some issues with his dad, so we may bring in his father this season. We also talked about having his grandfather show up, but I'm not sure that will happen." *Now that would be awesome, I'd love to see Booth's character developed further and see Bones supporting him like he's always supported her.*

SEASON FOUR EPISODES:

([4x15] - The Princess in the Pear - Feb 19th
When a group of eighth-graders find the decomposed body of woman wearing a medieval princess dress, the team is on the scene to investigate. With Booth incapacitated due to a back injury, Agent Payton Perotta (guest star Marisa Coughlin) steps in to help with the investigation. With insight from "squint" Colin Fisher, a self-professed geek and expert in the language of sci-fi, the team identifies the woman as a promotional model from ImagiCon, a convention for fans of comic books, video games and other sci-fi genre entertainment. Brennan and the team must navigate through the outlandish landscape of ImagiCon in order to track down the killer. They soon find the victim may have owned a highly valuable piece of sci-fi memorabilia that many would kill to possess in "The Princess and the Pear" episode of BONES airing Thursday, Feb. 19

YouTube - Bones - 415 - The Princess and the Pear

([4x16] - The Bones that Foam - Feb 28th

([4x17] - The Salt in the Wounds - March 12th

([4x18] - Doctor in the Den - March 19th

([4x19] - Science in the Physicist - March 26th

([4x20] - The Cinderella In The Cardboard - May 2nd

([4x21] - The Mayhem on the Cross - May 9th

TITLE SUGGESTIONS:
- No dream sequence here.
- No undercover assignment. Not even alcohol.
- They won’t be able to just walk away from what happened
- Bring on the serious ramifications!
- Because it´s confirmed, confirmed, CONFIRMED!!!!

Old 02-06-2009, 06:21 AM
Elite Fan

Okay, so I don't read through Bones spoilers very often, but I saw the title, and was curious, and....

Quote:
Holy ****!

So uh... how many episodes away is the finale?
Old 02-06-2009, 07:54 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT

apparently there's gonna be 26 episodes.
so BB sex is probably 12 episodes away

Jack&Kate | Mulder&Scully | Christian&Ana
Hook&Emma | Booth&Brennan | Fitz&Olivia
Old 02-06-2009, 07:58 AM
Ultimate Fan

TFTNT

The episode was AMAZING.
There were so many subtle things for us, they both love each other.
I can't wait to see the effect this is going to have on the next episodes, they've definitely started to realise their feelings for each other.
I thought I should post this here too.

Old 02-06-2009, 08:16 AM
Elite Fan

OMG THAT HUG WAS AMAZING. i loved this episode!

love the title of the thread!
Old 02-06-2009, 09:04 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Gilmore Girls

Love the thread's title.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

that animation is just amazing
Old 02-06-2009, 09:20 AM
Elite Fan

I loved, loved Teddy Parker. he was awesome.
and jared booth =awesome too in this episode.
"i got you bitch" YOU TELL HER JARED!!!
it wasn't like the side though, i wish he was in the helicopter and could have seen booth and brennan hug. but still amazing episode none the less.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Amazing episode Realllllly enjoyed it, from beginning to end!

I don't hate Jared so much now, for me he's redeemed himself a bit I wonder if he'll be back sometime this season?
Old 02-06-2009, 09:48 AM
Master Fan

"I got you bitch". I loved Brennan hitting the woman with the briefcase. lmao
That was a good episode. That ending. WHOA.
Snagged the animation.
Old 02-06-2009, 10:15 AM
Elite Fan

What I love the most about Brennan is when she is violent with someone, turns her back and walks away really calm REALLY, For The FReakin WIN!!!! Last time, she pushed Jared, smiled with satisfaction and walked away
And this time, she hit with the briefcase and the next thing you see is her walking through the door, really calm like she didn't do anything Sneaky!

Btw, the hug is so tight that made me awwwww for like 10 mins and re-watch it like 50 times Booth's face while they hug: "OMG, she's hugging. *fans himself inside*"

Love them! And 2 more weeks of waiting.. It's starting to annoy me really bad!
Old 02-06-2009, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

just bringing this over to the new thread for Ourania

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ourania (View Post)
Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. I loved it. I just loved the intensity, the catharsis was total, total from beginning to end. Interestingly, the music emphasized it, whereas it usually isn't that dramatic but rather discrete. SO!!
First of all, I gotta point out the ambivalence of Bones' words and behavior, Misses "I'm detached" but I beat the hell out of the Gravedigger bitch with a suitcase and scream my life to Booth because he won't get his ass off of that ship. As it's been said before, her whole holding up evidence, ready to torture, to lie, to do anything to save Booth isn't something we have never seen before but Gosh how far it went this time. Just to note, the slight, tenth of a second after Angela tells Bones she loves Booth, and how Angela tricked her into thinking about romantic love? I loved it. For the first time, this is Bones and Bones only that thinks about loving him. She understood it when Angela tried to dial it down with the "We love him all", for the first time Ange really meant it that way, because there was no time for toying with words. That's just reversed psychology. She basically admitted to herself she was in love with Booth for the first time. This is just huge. Then of course, you got Booth and the "You never loved somebody and didn't tell them you loved them?"; pretty obvious mirror image to the Ange/Bones scene.
But what matters here is that they used this episode as a tool for both Bones and Booth to be ready to take a step further. Separation, fear, death, there is nothing like the absolute to make you reconsider a few things lol.

NOW... Yes, I can trust HH when he talks about the season finale. They are ready, both of them. As I used to say, we need to have two developed, round characters to have a real, deep relationship. Now we can, for real. Further analysis later after I re-re-re-rewatch it lol.
Old 02-06-2009, 10:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

Oh thank you for doing this Lisa! I didn't search for the new thread, I was too episode high-y lol!!

Gosh, I am rewatching, an idea popped. It's about Perrotta, they so didn't make her join the show for nothing. (Booth is cutely embarrassed to tell his army buddy that his partner is a woman lol I love it) Sooo, YES Perrotta!! We got the sparkles in the last episode, the Booth promising to Bones she wouldn't come between them, and what happened today with the semi-acceptance of their feelings... Perrotta will so hit on Booth and he will say he's already in love with someone. If he tells her in that cryptic manner that'll be great but I'd even prefer if she said something like "It's Dr Brennan?", and he reacts like when Parker (Caporal I mean lol) tells him he might be here to get him to say I love you to someone, and then she smiles sympathetically "I thought you two were just partners?", and THAT will be step 2 towards the finale and the beginning of a new eraaa!!

Oh by the way girls, I loved your scenarios about the possible outcome of this first love scene. But I'm sure there will be definite denial about the whole thing afterwards, and awkwardness. It won't be fanfiction-y with an immediate pregnancy, they can't do something like that. They have to stretch the moment, the obstacles. I think it'll be Bones that will start it, and if Booth says so much as a "I love you" during the intercourse, she is the one who will end it. She's ready, but not as much as he is, let's not forget it lol.

Edit: Jared Booth? HOTTYYYYYY!! God, I love men of action. Good he redeemed himself, that's very manichean but whatever, I loved it.

Last edited by Ourania; 02-06-2009 at 11:03 AM
Old 02-06-2009, 10:54 AM
Elite Fan

tftnt!!!! Thanks Lisa for use my sugestion. I´m glad you like it.

WOW!!!! I didn´t watch the episode yet, I´m gonna do it now, literally. I NEED to watch this episode.

The hug is awesome in the pic, in the context it has to be, great..

Lisa, thanks for repost Ourania,the post kill me. and makes me even more excited for the rest of the episodes, like the sex spoiler wasn´t enough good reason to want the rest of the episodes, knowing that they are taking big steps, ok in a subtle way, but real steps in their love acceptation, makes me

And other thing Lisa, in the OP, some date is wrong, The Bones that Foam, can´t air 28th of February, because is Saturday and because it would be 9 days after the Princess in the Pear, not seven. And other thing, in the last thread, someone, I don´t rememer who was put that the hiatus will be since 9th of April and 12th of May, so what is wrong the OP dates or the other affirmation???
Old 02-06-2009, 11:16 AM
Extreme Fan

I hate to be Debbie Downer, LOL, but I didn't love this episode as much as some others. I thought the ghost thing was silly and over the top. I got why they used the gimmick, but did they have to also have Teddy talk to Brennan at the end? That was just too much for me. And when Brennan said Booth would have needed another person to do the stuff he did on the ship, it just didn't make sense that he did it all by himself. As Brennan said, it wouldn't have been possible. The other thing we were supposed to believe was that a woman could lift 190 pounds of Booth out the window and also carry Vega to that car. I'm already accepting a ghost, now I should accept that an average looking woman is strong enough to lift two men? Another thing: When Angela told Brennan that she (Brennan) loved Booth, I was overjoyed, but then Angela ruined the moment by saying, that they all loved Booth. I know why Angela added that, but I felt it was a missed opportunity to force Brennan to face her feelings, and it frustrated the heck out of me.

I also didn't like when Booth said that he still loved Rebecca....I understand that he meant it in a different way than his love for Brennan, but it still bugged to hear him say those words about someone else. I was hoping that Teddy's last words to Booth would have been, "tell her you love her", instead of "you won't be able to return that tux..." And the hug...I knew it was coming and I was really excited about it, but it was over way too fast....oy, I'm sounding like such a complainer, but I had high hopes for this ep, and I was a bit disappointed that the gravedigger ended up being someone we've never met before, with no motive and no history with these characters.

The acting was strong, especially David's, and even though I didn't care for the ghost story, I thought Teddy did a good job, and I liked finding out why Booth named his son Parker, although Teddy would have been a good name too. At the end Teddy was telling Booth, he didn't have to carry him any more, that the weight of guilt he'd been shouldering all that time could finally be lifted---he wasn't responsible for Teddy's death. That was a nice way to end the ep. Best moment, besides the oh so short hug? When Brennan clocked the gravedigger with the briefcase!! Reminded me of when she came back and hit Jared off the chair. Love it when Brennan's passions get the better of her! Yeah, you don't love Booth, yeah we get it, LOL! Sorry for the long post, but I needed to vent, so thanks!

Last edited by spunks; 02-06-2009 at 11:23 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread