Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2011, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimoon2007 (View Post)
Man I don't know what to think anymore! I know it's related to the pics with the pillow and the jogging pants in Booth's apartment! But I really don't know what to think. Please somebody, help me!
yeah I think that is what he means. he's trying to be sneaky
Old 05-03-2011, 06:02 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't care if they have sex or not in the sniper episode, I just hope we'll get to see a total goofy Booth face when he sees her in his clothes. Hopefully, with also a pair of boothy striped socks.

Man, it would be so amazing.
Old 05-03-2011, 06:02 PM
Passionate Fan

Edited... going to take a shower or go to bed, I think I'm tired!

Last edited by mimimoon2007; 05-03-2011 at 06:07 PM
Old 05-03-2011, 06:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Man it is taking every ounce of my determination NOT to look at those sneak peeks, especially when I read comments like 'aww', afterwards.

Must stay strong...

I think the finale is going to be special this season, and it's going to end off with BB in a really good place. HH has probably known about Emily's pregnancy for a long while now, and maybe that's why the BB baby talk is starting to heat up again. It's quite possible HH has decided to write it in next season. We will have a much better idea once we see the finale.

ETA: As much as I'd love to see a BB baby, I was just thinking I'm not crazy about them starting a romantic relationship, AND having a baby on the way so soon. I want them to have some time alone to concentrate on each other. So as cute as a BB baby would be, I'd prefer Emily's pregnancy not be written in. Let BB be "Uncle Seeley" and "Auntie Temperance" to Hodgela's baby for the time being.

Last edited by spunks; 05-03-2011 at 06:47 PM
Old 05-03-2011, 06:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunks (View Post)
Man it is taking every ounce of my determination NOT to look at those sneak peeks, especially when I read comments like 'aww', afterwards.

Must stay strong...
Until they're available for outsiders, I'm 100% with you!

Old 05-03-2011, 06:53 PM
Elite Fan

thanks for the latest!!!
Old 05-03-2011, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunks (View Post)
I think the finale is going to be special this season, and it's going to end off with BB in a really good place. HH has probably known about Emily's pregnancy for a long while now, and maybe that's why the BB baby talk is starting to heat up again. It's quite possible HH has decided to write it in next season. We will have a much better idea once we see the finale.
He had to know for quite a while, since Emily might not have wanted it public. But she probably went to her bosses and let them know since it would be a factor in any planning of the new season.

I am just surprised and unnerved by the fact there has been no public statements about it in regards to the show. The lead actress of "In Plain Sight" just announced she was having another baby and immediately said the show would be writing it in. The only word WE have gotten is that it's still being decided and it wasn't a factor in this season as the finale had already been written. Although who knows if HH knowing decided to put it in the script.

Because as much as it might be logical for Brennan to speak of the fact with Angela's pending baby; she is still without child. It does come at a interesting time when it's very public Emily's news and still waiting to see the finale, and hear what the show has planned.

Who knows what Hart is up to... It just might be a coincidence, but with this show...never say never.

Quote:
As much as I'd love to see a BB baby, I was just thinking I'm not crazy about them starting a romantic relationship, AND having a baby on the way so soon. I want them to have some time alone to concentrate on each other. So as cute as a BB baby would be, I'd prefer Emily's pregnancy not be written in. Let BB be "Uncle Seeley" and "Auntie Temperance" to Hodgela's baby for the time being.
I totally get that reasoning. And I see that side too, I personally blur the lines because I see the storyline possibilities. But it might be nice to just concentrate on the blossoming of the relationship if it should happen soon...

But then pregnancy doesn't mean immediate baby. There will still be time to adjust, and interact with each other...

And as I have often said that Brennan and Booth are already basically a couple. Just without the fringe benefits that come with being a couple. They have been in so many couple moments over the years that basically we have seen it all... It just would be official. We see them going out to dinner, occasionally meeting at each other's apartment. Seeing each other's family. Brennan is friendly with Parker. A few kisses here and there, although none totally official...

So while it might be nice to revel in the new officialness... Writing in the pregnancy allows for immediate issues. If not, the only real issue I could see if the FBI objects to their relationship on grounds it compromises the enviornment and their effectiveness...if they don't write in the pregnancy and Brennan and Booth do still get together.

Writing in the baby allows for immediate issues with the immediate aftermath given Booth's relationship with Parker. He'll want his relationship with this baby to be different. Does marriage come up? How about work related issues due to the pregnancy.

All Brennan's baggage and how she adjusts to having a child... given her childhood.

So yeah I would love to see Booth and Brennan to play Aunt and Uncle but they are together in so many ways already, it would just be official.

So why not a baby.

But of course given the timeline, it would be likely just as simple not to write it in. Unless Hart does want to go there... But two baby storylines in two years even if they would give more attention to Brennan's pregnancy than they did to Angela's is reaching for this show.

So who knows... But I like the stories the pregnancy could bring to a new relationship.

But time will tell... We have to see the comment in general by Brennan this week and then see the finale... to see if there is any build up to them writing it in...
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Old 05-03-2011, 08:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Off topic, but I just found this old Emily interview I've never seen before and wow, she was so beautiful! I miss bangless Brennan.

YouTube - Emily Deschanel interview season 3
Old 05-03-2011, 08:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the new thread and all the info! Shame I can't see the sneak peeks, but I suppose that's a good way to keep my will power in check

It's so frustrating to have so many unconfirmed things floating around. Like the pregnancy and how they'll deal with it, whether Booth and Brennan are in a secret relationship and if they'll be friends with benefits. I know a lot of it has just come from our own speculation, but it's so amazing how much we don't know! I think that friends with benefits and secret relationship are definitely out of the arena, but I honest to goodness thought that this season might end with BB leaving TOGETHER in a cab, but that's been shot to pieces (thanks SN. lol) and I just don't know what to expect, so I think that going into this final stretch, no expectations is the way to go.

The one sneak I could see was delightful though and I LOVE that BB are buying a present for Hodgela's baby together. Reckon that's the sweetest
Old 05-03-2011, 09:33 PM
New Fan

The sneak peeks are good, and it's cute that BB are buying a gift together for the baby, but I still can't get excited for the finale. The last few have been so disappointing that I can't bring myself to hope for anything good.

I thought the baby convo was cute but weird at the same time. It just seems out of place for me considering she wanted a baby a couple of years ago and he's casually talking about her getting pregnant? Like they didn't have that conversation in his apartment during tBinB?
Old 05-03-2011, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadpole24 (View Post)
It's so frustrating to have so many unconfirmed things floating around. Like the pregnancy and how they'll deal with it, whether Booth and Brennan are in a secret relationship and if they'll be friends with benefits. I know a lot of it has just come from our own speculation, but it's so amazing how much we don't know! I think that friends with benefits and secret relationship are definitely out of the arena, but I honest to goodness thought that this season might end with BB leaving TOGETHER in a cab, but that's been shot to pieces (thanks SN. lol) and I just don't know what to expect, so I think that going into this final stretch, no expectations is the way to go.
I have no idea how the season will end. Although I personally never believed it would be a cab ride. Since allegedly the final scene is supposed to be intense if we believe the rumors... Getting into a cab together is not intense...

Unless they were kissing, and going into the cab is a prelude to going back to one of their places of residences...

Who knows. Hart has different ideas of intense than we fans do. So we only have a few more weeks to wait.

Quote:
I thought the baby convo was cute but weird at the same time. It just seems out of place for me considering she wanted a baby a couple of years ago and he's casually talking about her getting pregnant? Like they didn't have that conversation in his apartment during tBinB?
I admit I haven't seen the sneak peek. I am waiting until Thursday, but it doesn't seem strange. Her best friend is a few weeks away from having a baby. I am sure the subject is under the surface; just not dwelled on until this particular conversation.

But the timing as we count down to the finale is intriguing. Baby talk is always big. But I doubt it will be anything major.

Unless it's not LOL. Given Emily's news and we still are waiting for the finale, and haven't heard what they plan to do...
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Old 05-03-2011, 09:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1975 (View Post)

Unless they were kissing, and going into the cab is a prelude to going back to one of their places of residences...
heh...in my mind that's exactly what it was
Ah well, I'm sure whatever HH has planned will work out.
Old 05-03-2011, 10:31 PM
Extreme Fan

TFTNT!

Clips! Time to do my happy dance!

(Not because of anything in the clips so much as the fact that spoilers are my crack and I was overdue for a fix. )

I'm ready to beg HH not to have Brennan be pregnant yet. As in down on my knees groveling.
Old 05-04-2011, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

still no clips for international fans?

I was sure they'd be up by now
Old 05-04-2011, 10:20 AM
Total Fan

I use a software called ProXPN which changes your IP address to one of the United States and allows you to see any restricted content. It works for me!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread