Sneak Peeks. TFTNT!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lisa~ (View Post)
Aww.

Booth/Brennan Chuck/Blair Angel/Buffy Rigsby/Van Pelt
Old 05-03-2011, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by misstypea (View Post)
Because I think if they are going to use the pregnancy, she'll have to start S7 already pregnant, because Emily will be like, 6 months along with the pregnancy when they start shooting the show again, meaning she'll have to be pregnant at the end of S6.
Agreed, she would have to end the season pregnant. Or get pregnant very early in the season and have Brennan many months after Emily so they can play it when Emily is back from having the baby.

I have an angsty way of bringing in the baby. I doubt it would work well. The annoucement of her pregnancy being the last scene. Maybe they are having a moment, and she just blurts out she's pregnant. Leaving the audience and Booth the next step all summer... Is Booth the father?

Quote:
So, I don't know how they'd do the friends with benefits/getting pregnant in only 2 episodes, not forgetting how huge 22 also is.
I could see it starting out friends with benefits but turning into something more... especially if a baby is involved. Because Booth will want to be involved this time. And have access, and feelings are involved... But I doubt they would go down that road because I think to write in the baby at this point; they would have to go whole nine yards and put them together. But who knows, there are many ways they can do it.

HH is very quiet about Emily's pregnant. It's unnerving. Why not say? He's obviously known longer than fans... It's obvious they want to keep something under their hat; of course it doesn't mean they write it in. But one never knows...

Quote:
Aww those sneak peeks! Dude, Brennan gets after Sweets GOOD. FINALLY. In front of Caroline AND Booth. LOVE IT. I really hate that Sweets has become so annoying to me this season. I don't understand what they've done with his character. Yeah, he's always been meddlesome with BB, but it's like his stupid book got to his head last year and he hasn't been the same since.
I haven't seen the sneak peek. Brennan has a habit of attacking Sweet's beliefs. She's always done it. Sweets seem the same to me, not that different. He's always been way too invested in Brennan and Booth. He uses his friendship at times to poke and prod them. It's just they aren't in formal sessions anymore, so it has to be other places... I don't think the book has gotten to him. Given he realized the results of the examination of the relationship is based on incomplete evidence. Information he didn't have at the time. Brennan and Booth's first case.

I don't mind Sweets...
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Old 05-03-2011, 04:22 PM
Passionate Fan

If somebody sees the sneak peaks posted somewhere else online (where US outsiders can see them), can you post them? I can't wait to see them!

Old 05-03-2011, 04:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimoon2007 (View Post)
If somebody sees the sneak peaks posted somewhere else online (where US outsiders can see them), can you post them? I can't wait to see them!
yeah we need them too. I'm going crazy here
Old 05-03-2011, 04:43 PM
Passionate Fan

^^ I never understood why they do that. So what if we see it at the same time as the others? I mean I watch the show directly on Fox nine times out of ten!

Old 05-03-2011, 04:43 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
So, I don't know how they'd do the friends with benefits/getting pregnant in only 2 episodes, not forgetting how huge 22 also is.
Well, Booth did say his sperm count was crazy in the season four finale.

But in all seriousness, I really, really hope they don't go the friends with benefits route. That seems like a kind of cheap payoff to me after all this time, especially after the "We'll write down dates and get together then" stuff.
Old 05-03-2011, 04:44 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm going crazy here. I want to see them too!
Old 05-03-2011, 04:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipsticklullabies (View Post)

But in all honesty, I really, really hope they don't go the friends with benefits route. That seems like a kind of cheap payoff to me after all this time, especially after the "We'll write down dates and get together then" stuff.

Old 05-03-2011, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimoon2007 (View Post)
^^ I never understood why they do that. So what if we see it at the same time as the others? I mean I watch the show directly on Fox nine times out of ten!
exactly its not like we want to watch the whole ep or anything

so annoying
Old 05-03-2011, 04:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Stephen Nathan teased (oh sorry, I meant tweeted)

Quote:
@squarechicken Stephen Nathan
Season 7, here we come. Thanks to all our fans for six wonderful years together. I can guarantee that season 7 of #Bones will begin with -
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lisa~ (View Post)
exactly its not like we want to watch the whole ep or anything

so annoying

Old 05-03-2011, 05:34 PM
Extreme Fan

It is not even possible for them to be friends with benefits. The way they feel about each other, it would be something right away! I'm not worried about that at all. In fact, I'm not even worried about the secret relationship thing anymore either. It just doesn't seem plausible.

I still am not thrilled about them possibly writing in Emily's pregnancy though. There are only 3 episodes left, and the sniper ep is a pretty big one, so to me there isn't sufficient time to build up to the possibility of Brennan getting pregnant. But who knows. There is always the possibility that BB get it on this week after Brennan has her moment of "After Angela has her baby, I'll be the only one without a child in the lab." You never know....
and happiness and fate.

icon by Nikole
Old 05-03-2011, 05:47 PM
Master Fan

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Grey's Anatomy, Chuck, Psych, Community, Private Practice and More! - TVLine - TVLine

twitter|andysmcnally|fyeahsamandandy|fyeahandymcnally
Old 05-03-2011, 05:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Question: Any scoops on Bones? —Adriana
Ausiello: I can now confirm that Booth and Brennan will be spending the night together during May sweeps. The twist? Yours truly will be joining them! I’ll be moderating “An Evening with Bones” next Monday at the Paley Center for Media in Beverly Hills. The event is sold out, but go ahead and email me any burning questions you have for the cast and creative team and I’ll do my best to get them answered during the Q&A portion. That email is askausiello@tvline.com. Use it, don’t abuse it.

Question: Will Brennan and Booth share a cab anytime soon on Bones? Hart Hanson tweeted a pic of the crew setting up the final scene and it has got me thinking that maybe we’ll get to see them finally leaving in a cab together in the final seconds of this season. I’m getting tired of seeing Brennan all by herself in the backseat of a cab while Booth stands on the sidewalk watching her going away. —Amanda
Ausiello: “No cabs,” responds exec producer Stephen Nathan. “Many bowling balls, but no cabs. Some screaming, a revolting body, and a Hodgela baby. But no cabs.” I think what he’s trying to say in a roundabout way is that there are no cabs in the finale.
Man I don't know what to think anymore! I know it's related to the pics with the pillow and the jogging pants in Booth's apartment! But I really don't know what to think. Please somebody, help me!

ETA: ANd then she read it again and understood what it meant and said to herself that she really must go back to school! Stupid me!

Last edited by mimimoon2007; 05-03-2011 at 06:00 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread