Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2024, 08:35 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Would you prefer to have a softer look or brighter tones? Or a mixture? Are you leaning more towards having a mix of two colours or all blue?
Definitely softer tones, and a mixture of two colors.

Nothing bright, though.
Old 02-23-2024, 11:10 PM
Graphics Team Manager

In that case I'd narrow down your options to these:

#4542 (Blue may be a bit on the bright side, could have a lot of contrast between the pale & dark colours)
#3885 (orange may be on the bright side, but would be minimal)
#4448 (might need some darker shades, maybe like this)

Any particular images you'd like to see in the graphic? Or are you happy to leave it to the GT to find images? Anything you'd like to see other than a phone & laptop? Anything you want to keep from your current graphic?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-25-2024, 05:26 PM
MST Manager

I am totally fine to leave it to the Graphics Team to choose the images for the board graphic.

#2479 it is!

https://colorpalettes.net/color-palette-2479/
Old 02-25-2024, 05:53 PM
Graphics Team Manager

sounds good

Would you prefer blue board with brown highlights? or no preference?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-26-2024, 12:15 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
sounds good

Would you prefer blue board with brown highlights? or no preference?
I would prefer blue board with brown highlights. I want blue to be the main color.
Old 02-29-2024, 02:16 PM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

The time to share your feedback on what you'd like to see here has passed. The Graphics Team are now going to finalise designing your new graphic and vote on a winner, so this thread will now be closed until the colours and graphic have been set up - then we will re-open it so you can tell us what you all think!

If you have questions please post them on the Info Center's Message Board Customization Process Thread, but please check the opening post to see if your question has been answered there first.

Thank you everyone,
- Kate
KATE. | icon
Old 03-01-2024, 09:54 AM
MST Manager

Thanks, Kate.