Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2015, 11:09 AM
Elite Fan

Promo for the next episode:

Quote:
Let’s talk about this Taylor Shaw reveal. Last week, we talked about how you don’t like to draw stuff out. Now, we’re learning Jane may not be Taylor Shaw?

It brings up some questions. Her DNA evidence that they tried three times is 99.9% sure it’s Taylor Shaw. There seems to be some isotopic evidence that she was born in sub-saharan Africa. It’s not about whether she’s Taylor Shaw or not, it’s about how we can resolve both of these things in the same truth. Does that make sense?

It does. You’re saying that it’s possible Taylor’s (now deceased) mother could have lied about where she came from?

It’s possible that Weller doesn’t have the right origin story for Taylor Shaw. Or maybe she’s not Taylor Shaw (laughs).
Quote:
You told my colleague Laura Prudom, who moderated “Blindspot’s” New York Comic Con panel, that episodes seven and ten were big episodes. Care to elaborate?

What I promised to do in this season in particular is we’re going to get to big issues very quickly. Episode seven takes off of something we started building in the pilot as far as some FBI cases that may or may not be on Jane’s body.

Episodes seven, eight, nine and ten: There are some pretty explosives happening. There’s some pretty big “Oh sh–” moments in seven, nine and ten. When I used to work for the CW [with the series “L.A. Complex”], we referred to them as O-M-G moments and there’s a bunch of them.
‘Blindspot’ Creator on Jaimie Alexander as Taylor Shaw, More Clues | Variety

Blindspot's Sullivan Stapleton Is 'Ready for Anything'—Even Some Hardcore Shipping

Last edited by Tracie76; 10-13-2015 at 12:46 PM
Old 10-13-2015, 01:39 PM
Master Fan

This show is really good.

I'm thinking Taylor Shaw aka Jane wasn't really mama shaw's baby.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 10-13-2015, 01:58 PM
Passionate Fan

Yep. Weller was just a kid himself so just because her mom was loving doesn't mean she didn't have secrets. Another theory of mine, whoever took Jane, they knew her "mom". Maybe her mother also worked for/trained with them. She could have taken Taylor from them in order to save her from all that. So maybe she isn't her bio mom, but her intentions were good.

And yeh, this show is really good. I just hope they always get to the punch this fast because Blacklist still has me waiting for confirmation that Red is Liz's dad. I mean, I just know he is, but I want someone to say it is or isn't so already

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 10-16-2015, 06:04 PM
Elite Fan

Official Description for 1x07
Quote:
"SENT ON TOUR"

11/02/2015 (10:00PM - 11:00PM) (Monday) : THE TEAM GETS CUT OFF FROM THE FBI HOME OFFICE ON A REMOTE MISSION AND MUST FIGHT THEIR WAY OUT

One of Jane's (Jaimie Alexander) tattoos sends the team to a remote location where they find themselves face to face with a dangerous criminal in a case that puts Jane and Weller's (Sullivan Stapleton) strained relationship to the test and threatens to expose Mayfair's (Marianne Jean-Baptiste) secrets. Meanwhile, Patterson (Ashley Johnson) breaks the rules to solve a tattoo puzzle. Also starring Rob Brown, Audrey Esparza and Ukweli Roach. Guest starring Lou Diamond Phillips, Joe Dinicol and Francois Arnaud.
Old 10-16-2015, 08:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thank you.

Icon by Me
Old 10-17-2015, 08:39 PM
Elite Fan

Old 10-18-2015, 08:59 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the promo, Candice.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 10-18-2015, 03:03 PM
Master Fan

I love this show... I have so many theories on who Jane really is. Part of me believes that it's Taylor the other doesn't the whole tooth thing. Then, again someone could have planted that tooth because they don't want Weller to know who she is yet. The most important question I have is: Why did Jane do that to herself? .

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 10-18-2015, 06:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas4Brooke (View Post)
I love this show... I have so many theories on who Jane really is. Part of me believes that it's Taylor the other doesn't the whole tooth thing. Then, again someone could have planted that tooth because they don't want Weller to know who she is yet. The most important question I have is: Why did Jane do that to herself? .
I hope the voluntary part of this comes back soon. What made her do such a drastic thing?

Quote:
Matt, please make my day with some scoop on Blindspot‘s Weller and Jane aka Taylor please. —Naazneen
EP Martin Gero says that an eventual romance ‘tween the two is not off the table. After all, he points out, “They’re arguably the most important person in [each other’s] lives, and that’s a heady, heavy, complicated thing. So, seeing them try to navigate that is a lot of fun. They’re going to make a lot of mistakes, there are going to be some ups and downs, and there will be some really confused emotions. It’s a roller coaster.”
http://tvline.com/2015/10/18/once-up...inale-episode/
Old 10-18-2015, 07:57 PM
Master Fan

I hope so too, because i hate when they drag important info.

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 10-18-2015, 08:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas4Brooke (View Post)
I hope so too, because i hate when they drag important info.
Same here.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 10-19-2015, 04:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

uuuh a roller coaster hehehe!

i dont want things to be dragged out
Old 10-19-2015, 10:41 AM
Elite Fan

More sneak peeks.

So the isotope test shows that she lived in Africa until she was at least a toddler. Interesting. Now, I'm on the tooth implant theory that someone mentioned on Tumblr.

Blindspot sneak peek: Is Jane Doe Taylor Shaw? | EW.com

Jane Makes Weller Family Dinner Super Awkward on Blindspot: Watch! | E! Online
Old 10-19-2015, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i thought right when she said it, i was like, nooohooooh its an implant, she is Taylor, they are just trying to confuse them!
Old 10-19-2015, 01:32 PM
MST Manager

Thanks.