Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2015, 04:55 PM
Passionate Fan

This show is so good. I love the story line so far. Thanks for the goodies.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 10-04-2015, 08:10 PM
Elite Fan

I just watched the first two eppies and I loved it.

Thanks for the new goodies!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 10-04-2015, 09:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

I still need to watch the second episode. Will probably watch today before the third.

Icon by Me
Old 10-05-2015, 01:43 AM
Master Fan

I really like this show. Can't wait for the new episode. I think the two leads have good chemistry but I don't know if she's the missing young girl he knew. Seems kind of convenient but maybe if she is then the can start pressing on with where she's been these last 25yrs

Jamie and Claire Fraser
Icon: pure_flames on LJ
Old 10-05-2015, 02:07 PM
Elite Fan

Old 10-05-2015, 07:44 PM
Elite Fan

Watching the new eppy now!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 10-06-2015, 02:40 PM
Passionate Fan

I was 99.9 percent sure she was the girl when it was brought up. I still think there's a slight possibility that it's a fake out, but inly slight. This show is amazing and the cast is stellar. The two leads have amazing chemistry. Like, every scene is intense It just gets better and better with each episode. So glad it was picked up for a full season. It's definitely one of the best new shows tis season.

Old 10-06-2015, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahfan (View Post)
I was 99.9 percent sure she was the girl when it was brought up. I still think there's a slight possibility that it's a fake out, but inly slight. This show is amazing and the cast is stellar. The two leads have amazing chemistry. Like, every scene is intense It just gets better and better with each episode. So glad it was picked up for a full season. It's definitely one of the best new shows tis season.
Agree with all you've said - great show, amazing cast. It keeps you on the edge of your seat the entire time. I also thought she was the missing girl as soon as it was mentioned. It could still turn out to be a red herring but I think it's really going to be her. Now I wonder where she's been all this time?????

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 10-07-2015, 07:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think there is a chance too, mostly because I think whoever is behind it seems to really dislike Weller and giving him back Taylor Shaw, only to yank her away down the line might be something... and sorta an interesting twist. However I do prefer that she stays Taylor and the focus being on where she was and what happened. I really like Weller/Jane.

-Hannah
Old 10-07-2015, 09:08 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for the preview.
Old 10-07-2015, 10:14 AM
Master Fan

For those of you keeping up with the anagram titles.

The pilot's alternate title is "Woe Has Joined.”
Old 10-07-2015, 01:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
* Longmire vet Lou Diamond Phillips will recur on Blindspot as Saúl Guerrero, a feared criminal and pivotal character from FBI Director Bethany Mayfair’s past, Deadline reports.
°
Old 10-07-2015, 02:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

I think a lot of truth were said in the last episode. When is does the victim become part of the investigation? And Jane its kind of messing up the group dynamic which was a well oiled machine and now she's disrupted that. Thought she can be an asset to the group she has to learn to work with them. I think in time they will become a well oiled machine with Jane as part of the team. But she cannot keep walking off as she tends to do. Its kind of annoying me.

Icon by Me
Old 10-07-2015, 03:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umgirl (View Post)
I think there is a chance too, mostly because I think whoever is behind it seems to really dislike Weller and giving him back Taylor Shaw, only to yank her away down the line might be something... and sorta an interesting twist. However I do prefer that she stays Taylor and the focus being on where she was and what happened. I really like Weller/Jane.
This is how I feel. Whoever it is obviously knows how much that event affected him so it could be a fake out revealed somewhere down the line. I honestly hope not because I like this development and also want to see them focus on what happened to her and where she's been. I also want to see more of her and Weller when they were young. I really like them as well.

Anyone have any spec on why they may have taken her? I feel like maybe Weller's dad could be key to the why and how of it all so I'm anxious to learn more about him. I'm assuming we'll meet him before he kicks the bucket because even though Weller was sure of who Jane was when he was talking to his sister, he still didn't seem too sure that his dad didn't have something to do with her disappearance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaSolTierra (View Post)
I think a lot of truth were said in the last episode. When is does the victim become part of the investigation? And Jane its kind of messing up the group dynamic which was a well oiled machine and now she's disrupted that. Thought she can be an asset to the group she has to learn to work with them. I think in time they will become a well oiled machine with Jane as part of the team. But she cannot keep walking off as she tends to do. Its kind of annoying me.
I agree. I think that she's really high strung right now because she wants to find out who she is, but she has messed things up a few times so she does need to learn to hold back. The advice the tech girl gave her was truth. I feel like they did the right thing making her apart of the team as long as she works with everyone and stops doing her own thing. I will cut her a little slack though because right now, everything is instinct to her. That's really most of what she has to work with.

Old 10-07-2015, 05:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
This is how I feel. Whoever it is obviously knows how much that event affected him so it could be a fake out revealed somewhere down the line. I honestly hope not because I like this development and also want to see them focus on what happened to her and where she's been. I also want to see more of her and Weller when they were young. I really like them as well.
ITA with that. I would much rather focus on what happened and why, etc. I don't want a fake out but I just can't rule it out. There's a reason she was sent to Weller and I feel like it's to really **** with his head.

And in some of her flashbacks it seemed like she went into this willingly, so if she did, I would like to know why.

Quote:
Anyone have any spec on why they may have taken her? I feel like maybe Weller's dad could be key to the why and how of it all so I'm anxious to learn more about him. I'm assuming we'll meet him before he kicks the bucket because even though Weller was sure of who Jane was when he was talking to his sister, he still didn't seem too sure that his dad didn't have something to do with her disappearance.
That would be great. He didn't kill her, which is what he's suspected of but maybe he had her taken by some group that sorta trained her to be who she is? He could be something completely opposite of what Weller thinks.

Quote:
I agree. I think that she's really high strung right now because she wants to find out who she is, but she has messed things up a few times so she does need to learn to hold back. The advice the tech girl gave her was truth. I feel like they did the right thing making her apart of the team as long as she works with everyone and stops doing her own thing. I will cut her a little slack though because right now, everything is instinct to her. That's really most of what she has to work with.
ITA with that. I think she is going off her instincts, which makes her a lot more interesting. Her first instinct in some ways is to kill, so I think that is pretty interesting. And I think the change in dynamics is really fascinating.

-Hannah
Closed Thread   Post New Thread