Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2016, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Since Red told Liz that he may do a lot of despicable things, but that he'd never lie to her and he told her he's not her father. I'm assuming he told the truth there as well and is indeed not her father.

Tom is supposed to be on both shows
Old 09-07-2016, 12:58 PM
Addicted Fan

Awesome about Tom

I am excited to see more about this Kirk guy

Also this from spoilertv....

Quote:
Season 4 resumes just moments after Alexander Kirk revealed himself to (possibly) be Liz's real father, which sets up a major arc for the year. "[Kirk] is a character who has a firm grasp on truths about Elizabeth Keen's past, unlike any character we've had before," series creator Jon Bokenkamp teases. "Over time, he will be unpacking truths that are undeniable about who Elizabeth Keen is, where she comes from, what her connection is to Kirk, to her mother and, ultimately, to Reddington." As for Red's mental state: Given the emotional wringer he was put through last year, Bokenkamp says the mood between him and Liz will be "a bit chillier" when the show returns. In fact, it will be "a beat or two" before the characters share any screen time.

Last edited by SLAT92; 09-07-2016 at 01:07 PM
Old 09-08-2016, 09:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brienna (View Post)
Since Red told Liz that he may do a lot of despicable things, but that he'd never lie to her and he told her he's not her father. I'm assuming he told the truth there as well and is indeed not her father. Tom is supposed to be on both shows
Really?!! Yay. He's my favorite.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 09-09-2016, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Spoiler Room: Scoop on Quantico, The Blacklist, Arrow and more | EW.com
Quote:
Will we finally get some answers on Liz’s past and the night of the fire on The Blacklist? — Nancy

Do you really mean: Will we finally find out who Red is to her? Because Megan Boone thinks that’s definitely a possibility this season. “That’s what it looks like to me,” she says. “What it’s starting to look like is we are really delving into Liz’s past and exposing a lot of things that have been withheld throughout the series. So I can’t say confidently, but I think so.”
Old 09-10-2016, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

The Blacklist - Episode 4.01 - Esteban - Promotional Photos | Spoilers
Old 09-13-2016, 05:37 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the goodies!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 09-13-2016, 07:48 PM
Addicted Fan

About 9 more days!
Old 09-14-2016, 02:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Love this show but FFS lets not fake Liz's death a third time lol.

The Reichenbach Fall
Old 09-15-2016, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

x1000 agree. 9 days!
Old 09-19-2016, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Fall TV Preview for 40+ Returning Favorite Shows | TVLine
Quote:
THE BLACKLIST

Season 4 resumes just moments after Alexander Kirk revealed himself to (possibly) be Liz's real father, which sets up a major arc for the year. "[Kirk] is a character who has a firm grasp on truths about Elizabeth Keen's past, unlike any character we've had before," series creator Jon Bokenkamp teases. "Over time, he will be unpacking truths that are undeniable about who Elizabeth Keen is, where she comes from, what her connection is to Kirk, to her mother and, ultimately, to Reddington." As for Red's mental state: Given the emotional wringer he was put through last year, Bokenkamp says the mood between him and Liz will be "a bit chillier" when the show returns. In fact, it will be "a beat or two" before the characters share any screen time.

BONUS SPOILER!: Though Megan Boone is a new mom in real life, Bokenkamp assures us the actress is back to work full-time. "Even though the shape of the show has shifted because [Liz is] MIA and in the custody of Alexander Kirk, she is clearly a key part of what the show is," he says. "We'll be seeing much more of her than we had in the past."

RETURN DATE: Thursday, Sept. 22 at 10/9c (NBC)
Old 09-22-2016, 06:56 AM
Elite Fan

YAHOO- FALL PREVIEW

Quote:
‘The Blacklist’ (Sept. 22, 10 p.m., NBC)

This Season’s Theme: “Betrayal is certainly one of them,” series creator Jon Bokenkamp says. “I think everyone from the task force to Red to almost all the key players are grappling with a deep betrayal that either they perpetrated or they feel has been perpetrated against them.”

Where We Left Off: Red learned his trusted friend Mr. Kaplan helped Liz fake her death. Liz fled to Cuba, where she hoped to live a private life with Tom and baby Agnes, but Red’s foe Alexander Kirk tracked her down, told her he’s her father, and kidnapped Tom and Agnes.

Coming Up: “We pick up very soon, almost real time, from where we left off at the end of Season 3,” Bokenkamp says. “One of the things that’s going to be really threatening about Alexander Kirk is that he has a deep understanding of Red’s past and of Elizabeth Keen’s past and of Katerina Rostova’s past. This is somebody who comes parachuting into this story, which is all about secrets and identity and how these people are interconnected, and here comes this guy with a backpack full of truths. Liz is going to be confronted with truths about who she is that we had never really addressed before.” Does that mean Liz should believe Kirk’s bombshell about being her father, Konstantin Rostov? “I think we should take it at face value,” Bokenkamp says. “That’s really the question that Liz is going to be asking herself. I think he’s going to have an incredibly compelling argument.”

Red Alert: Can Red forgive Mr. Kaplan’s treachery? “We’ve seen how he handles betrayal. We saw Mr. Grey in Season 1, and it didn’t end well,” Bokenkamp says. “At the same time, I think we’ve shown that we’re open to sometimes letting the story completely drive the shape of what our cast looks like. It broke my heart when Alan Alda blew up in the orange box, but that’s what the story determined. It’s going to be a very difficult, deeply emotional situation that is front and center in Red’s mind. How does he handle this?” – KP

(Credit: Peter Kramer/NBC)
X
Old 09-22-2016, 02:04 PM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 10-03-2016, 07:19 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks from me too!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 12-04-2016, 05:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend