Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2017, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Survivor (View Post)
Christmas's surgery has been delayed until Wednesday.
On the show or real life?
Old 07-10-2017, 01:15 PM
Master Fan

Paul and Cody can both go for all I care.

On the show. She was suppose to go have it done today.
Old 07-10-2017, 03:42 PM
Elite Fan

I'm still surprised Christmas is allowed to stay with her surgery on the horizon.

Bb did no favors to Cody or Jessica on last night's show. I know that I've heard countless complaints about CBS never giving the real deal, but they gave it all in spades last night. I can't believe either Cody or Jessica thought they had a chance for the temptation. You're not winning over America with that behavior.
Old 07-10-2017, 09:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by loppabelle (View Post)
I'm still surprised Christmas is allowed to stay with her surgery on the horizon.
What's even more surprising is that she's going for surgery on Wednesday and will be returning Thursday night. Getting pins and screws is no joke. She's going to be in a lot of pain and that house isn't the best place to recover. Not to mention all the post-op appointments she'll have to go to and rehab. The point of Big Brother is to be completely isolated from the outside world. Christmas being able to repeatedly leave the house completely compromises that. Sure, she'll have handlers with her. I'm sure she's not going to get any outside information. But being able to come and go from the house, having time away from the other HG's and being able to talk to others on the outside about non-game related things (including her family, who I assume she'll be able to see before or after surgery) is a huge advantage. She essentially gets to take a break from the game each time she leaves. I don't see how that's fair to the others. Yes, going to the hospital isn't a perk, but those things I mentioned are. No one else gets to come and go from the house and talk to anyone other than their housemates.

I don't get why this is happening anyway. Any other show and Christmas would be long gone right now. For her health and best chance at a recovery, she needs to go home after surgery, rest, and stay off her foot. It's not like this show is low on HG's and they need to keep her in there. Bring back Cameron or Jillian who are sequestered to take her place.

Also bugging me is the fact that Christmas is likely staying in because she's a number for Paul. I keep imagining if this had happened to anyone else in there, would they be given the same kind of treatment. The pessimist in me says likely not.
Andrea ღ|Icon: mine
Old 07-10-2017, 10:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sure Christmas knows the risks of staying in the house with a broken leg. The producers aren't changing any comps, she already won't be able to play in some of them anyway. She's going to to be talking to doctors and her family about health, not about the game. It's not really much of advantage when she's going to be distracted by the pain and under anesthetic. If she wants to stay, then more power to her.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 07-10-2017, 11:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Survivor (View Post)
On the show. She was suppose to go have it done today.
Okay, thanks for the clarification.
Old 07-12-2017, 05:47 AM
Master Fan

My hopes and potential for this cast is going down the pipes in a big way. I really hope the coming weeks there is a big turn around.
Old 07-12-2017, 07:38 AM
Master Fan

I have to say I'm enjoying the season so far!

Not going to miss Cody at all lol

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 07-12-2017, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really need some people to realign themselves. If they can get Paul out, then maybe Raven (who is literally going to be handed this game if they don't)... then maybe we'll have some people really starting to play hard.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 07-12-2017, 01:44 PM
Elite Fan

I think the two with the best chances of winning right now are Raven and Kevin. Kevin is doing a good job of keeping himself off of everyone's radar. Add to that his smooth way of lying and getting everyone to believe it. Maybe it's the dad in him. Everyone seems to trust it.
Old 07-12-2017, 01:56 PM
Master Fan

Yea I like Raven as a person but I don't want the game handed to her and given how some people have been talking that's gonna happen. I want her to earn a win all on her own. I know its popular to want Jessica out right after Cody but I want more of a shake up. So I am hoping she wins the HOH.
Old 07-12-2017, 03:35 PM
Elite Fan

Raven just fell down the stairs. Now she's in diary. Early signs of another injured foot. Yikes.
Old 07-12-2017, 04:37 PM
Master Fan

Everyone is gonna be handicapped at this point.
Old 07-12-2017, 05:15 PM
Elite Fan

Kevin's line was hilarious. Paul got more necklaces than 2 Chainz.
Old 07-12-2017, 09:39 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Since this show is so predictable right now I won't be surprised if Jessica wins hoh then goes on and on about avenging her sociopathic f buddy she met two weeks ago I still don't give a damn about Cody but he's right that as usual with past players, everyone is just going follow Paul and do what he wants like a bunch of sheep. The show is already rigged for him. Paul got on my nerves tonight. I don't know if Ramses really tried to throw the veto or not but he kills me acting like he wants to attack and bully him if he didn't. He was on the block, I think it's dumb to throw that when your on the block. Screw you Paul, he thinks he's the damn king rme. I liked him last year but I cringed at his scripted dialogue and it's the same now. It's just so fake but that is how BB is now, scripted, commercial, fake DR sessions Josh blowing up at the Veto meeting was so cringeworthy to me. Cody and Jessica seemed to have given up this episode (unlike the last one when they were hypocritical and awful) so I feel that wasn't even necessary. Cody's "going home," anyway so move on. Even though it's painfully obvious they have another dumb battle back coming up so he could come back *gags* I hope Cameron is eligible to come back, he didn't even get a chance.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread