Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2017, 03:30 PM
Master Fan

Getting out Jessica is a waste week though. Why get out someone who's gonna be alone. Even if Cody won the battle back isn't even a set in stone thing he will return. Given the fact the houseguests have the chance to block the person from coming back when they win the competition or not.

Taking out one from the other side of the house is the smart move. Someone in that group needs to go.
Old 07-15-2017, 06:17 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think Dom or Jessica(despite my disdain) is the correct play for the week. I haven't watched feeds for two days but I'm hearing Mark is the backdoor plan? Not sure if it's true, but I can roll with that. I don't strongly dislike Mark, he's not a fav, but his elimination doesn't give Cody a cakewalk back into the game. I believe he'd have real competition with Mark. I feel like Jillian and Cameron may as well open the door for him to return. Heh, but you never know what big brother will throw.
Old 07-15-2017, 10:01 PM
Master Fan

Dom and Paul went head to head early this morning.

Alex continued to lie and do Paul's dirty work.

Elena, Mark and Jason, Josh, and Christmas was all there in the HOH room.

Dom held her own against Paul and said what she had to say. She kept it classy.

Paul was trying to intimidate Dom in front of everyone, but it didn't work.

I can't believe I just found this conversation that took place from 5:44am to 7:10 am lol

The link is here if anyone wants to read more about their encounter
https://www.bigbrotherupdates.com/48...big-brother-19

Edit*
Wow, Kevin is really surprising me with the things that are going out of his mouth, especially the things he is said about Dom. He said he wanted to strangle her and grab her by the neck, then he called her weirdo, and then he said she is giving him the evil eye when she's been wearing sun shades the entire day lol. He and Paul were also speaking against her religion.

I really don't understand all the personal attacks against this girl, it doesn't make any sense.

Dom is being treated like the antichrist.

This season is definitely giving me Big Brother 15 vibes.

Alex confirms that Jason will use the POV to take Jess off and then Mark is going up.

Alex told her buddy Paul that Josh said he wanted to go after Matt and Raven next and Paul said cool.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah

Last edited by Rickylious; 07-15-2017 at 11:55 PM
Old 07-16-2017, 07:37 AM
Master Fan

I'm finding Jessica to be more tolerable/likable without Cody.

I'm fine with Dominique or Mark going. After Matt's remarks saying he ain't there to win over the feeds.

Last edited by The Survivor; 07-16-2017 at 07:47 AM
Old 07-16-2017, 09:23 AM
Master Fan

Matt, Raven, and Christmas are unaware that they are being targarted next and that Paul has a hand in it.

These fools!

~Riverdale~
Old 07-16-2017, 10:33 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yep, Paul butt lickers just letting him get to the end. Boring but predictable zzz.
Old 07-16-2017, 01:42 PM
Loyal Fan

@Rickylious the way they are treating Dom is gross but I'm not surprised.
Old 07-16-2017, 04:50 PM
Master Fan

Sorry Dominique lost me with the over the top religious stuff. God told me this...God spoke to me that... God said this.
Old 07-16-2017, 11:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickylious (View Post)
Matt, Raven, and Christmas are unaware that they are being targarted next and that Paul has a hand in it.

These fools!
Personally, Raven can't get out of there fast enough. I find her the most annoying. I do like Christmas though. ...Matt I don't care either way.

I don't mind Paul, but it's shocking how these people are just handing him the game! What are they expecting, that once they get to the final five or something he's just going to bow out and be like I've taught you all well, see ya? Geez.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 07-17-2017, 04:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlingcity (View Post)
@Rickylious the way they are treating Dom is gross but I'm not surprised.
True, I mean Megan had a panic attack and I'm sure these people had something to do with it.

Tennessee Whiskey,

I can't wait until Matt and Raven are on the block together. They are sitting too comfortably.

The Survivor,

I'm not joking on someone else's religion and that's all I'm going to say to you.

~Riverdale~
Old 07-17-2017, 10:12 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

They hardly show Raven on the show so she's whatever for me right now. Right now I can't stand Paul. He has gotten cocky and obnoxious, plus the game being rigged for him and everyone worshipping him (which happens EVERY SINGLE TIME they bring a past player back) doesn't help. I can't stand him this season so far. Maybe he was easier to take last year cause you had POS people like Paulie, and Victor evened Paul out IDK. I also don't get why everyone turned on Dominique and it sounds like their all being cruel to her. I hope she gets back in the house.
Old 07-17-2017, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Paulie pretty much overshadowed Paul's crap last season and Victor toned Paul's ugliness down. Paul said some crappy things about women last season, which got eclipsed by the really ugly things Paulie said. People forget he was there with Paulie saying stuff, because of Paulies downfall and Victor coming back to smooth out Paul's very rough edges. He was very arrogant last season, too. I liked him until I saw some of his BS on the feeds last year. And this season, it's worse for me. I feel like he brought this show down in enjoyment and gameplay. Added in with Grodner's multiple attempts to rig it for him. I'm just losing interest and I hate that.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 07-17-2017, 10:58 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I'm not one to be throwing off my own personal beliefs onto others but I see that as no reason to treat another person badly. The way Dom has been ostracized is pretty disgusting. We all have things to help us push through this rough terrain we call life. Maybe religion is her way.

Paul is sinking to new lows. There is a line. Paul is crossing it. His idea to dress up during Thursday's live show to taunt Dom is ridiculous. If she's leaving, let it be. The guy loves kicking people when they're down.

As a person dealing with gastroparesis, I think Raven is really exaggerating that issue. I've never had a fatal diagnosis because of it, nor have I had the doctor tell me that I'm unable to carry children and live a long life. Her blubbering on about it constantly makes me question some things about her. I think she's using the "sick" card to further her bb game. And I say this as someone that has a really bad case of this illness.
Old 07-17-2017, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He should really just leave her alone, Dom's not my fave but his treatment of her and now her religion makes me uncomfortable. Doing this with any religion would make me uncomfortable. :/

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman

Last edited by lovely elizabeth; 07-17-2017 at 11:15 AM
Old 07-17-2017, 11:56 AM
Elite Fan

^That's how I feel.

And this constant with Paul calling others out as snakes. First it was Cody, then Ramses, now he's moved on to Dom. Hey, Paul, you're the biggest slithering snake thus far. But dude is quick to point that out about others, mainly so that his followers don't see the nasty venom he's ready to spew in their direction when the moment strikes. Dom was fully in team Paul's camp just a week ago and now look. He dumped her faster than you can say eviction.

Last edited by loppabelle; 07-17-2017 at 12:36 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread