Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEJx (View Post)
[TWEET]882507398048616449
Thanks for the tweet and discussion.
Old 07-05-2017, 05:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Survivor (View Post)
I get the sinking feeling she's gonna milk that injury and use it for people to not nominate her going forward. I hope not though but I'm getting that vibe.
I don't know. She seems really tough. Could easily be milking it to Jason and trying to get him to give her a pity vote after what happened, but she's done the opposite. Every time he tries to show some remorse, she shuts him down quick.

But it only just happened and there haven't been any comps yet. I'm sure the frustration of not being able to compete in certain comps will wear on her. And on the other side, her not being able to compete will be frustrating for whoever her allies are.
Old 07-05-2017, 05:50 PM
Elite Fan

I like Christmas and though she's being forced to sit on her a$$, she's actually working hard for votes. I respect the hell out of it. While Jillian on the other hand is barely even seen on feeds let alone campaigning. She can go. I'm quite confused what stood out about her or Cody to the casting people. Both are dull as dishwater.

I love a good pov ceremony. Cody salty af. I live for it. I may not be the biggest Paul lover but I will cheer the hell out of him for sticking it to Cody in any way. My only hope is that Paul gets Cody out before he gets evicted.

Last edited by loppabelle; 07-05-2017 at 05:57 PM
Old 07-05-2017, 05:57 PM
Master Fan

Why should he feel bad? Was an accident after all.

I don't know I am quickly becoming disinterested in the season. People I wanted to root for are becoming or became unrootable and I am just not interested in the cast. Or the fact that Paul has safety for another 2 weeks. I don't find the guy entertaining at all. In way I feel very much the same way about Cody feels about him.

Last edited by The Survivor; 07-05-2017 at 08:38 PM
Old 07-05-2017, 08:22 PM
Master Fan

Love that we're getting a blindside tomorrow, no matter what way it goes.
Quote:
Why should he feel bad?
Why should who feel bad?

edit: Josh is now for sure locked in with Christmas. They just talked and he pledged his loyalty to her for the rest of the game.

This happened during that talk

Last edited by xEJx; 07-05-2017 at 09:02 PM
Old 07-05-2017, 09:23 PM
Master Fan

Jason. He shouldn't feel bad for happened to Christmas. I am glad Christmas shutting that down with him feeling guilty. It was an accident. Not like he tried to handicap her game on purpose.

I don't know I am not gonna get attached to Christmas. I have sinking feeling that something will happen. Whether she survives the vote or not.
Old 07-05-2017, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEJx (View Post)
[/TWEET]
Yikes!

Thanks for the tweet.
Old 07-05-2017, 10:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by loppabelle (View Post)
I like Christmas and though she's being forced to sit on her a$$, she's actually working hard for votes. I respect the hell out of it. While Jillian on the other hand is barely even seen on feeds let alone campaigning. She can go. I'm quite confused what stood out about her or Cody to the casting people. Both are dull as dishwater.

I love a good pov ceremony. Cody salty af. I live for it. I may not be the biggest Paul lover but I will cheer the hell out of him for sticking it to Cody in any way. My only hope is that Paul gets Cody out before he gets evicted.
That was the only good thing about Paul's rigged safety, I loved seeing egg on Cody's sociopathic face. Cody annoys me the most right now (especially with him saying nothing when someone talks to him WTF) he looks and acts like someone that will murder someone in their sleep so Jessica's desperate sl*tty ass should sleep with one eye open (it's obvious she only wants Alex gone is cause she's jealous of her. How immature, but Cody's bizarre behavior towards Alex wierds me out too) Like I said though, they always seem to get some people with clear mental issues and Cody is one of them.
Old 07-05-2017, 11:56 PM
Master Fan

Jason, Alex and the rest of the outsiders are putting some pressure on Josh. Think he's figuring out his vote will be the swing and everyone will know it. He continues to tell them that he's with them, that he's voting Xmas out and that they need to stick together.

Love me some blindsides and tomorrow will definitely be one of them.

Josh is definitely conflicted. That talk with Christmas did not do her any good. He asked if she had an alliances with the showmances and she told him yes. He asked if they were gonna take the outsiders out 1 by 1 and she said yes, but not to worry because there was at least 3 people in front of him. Basically confirming that by keeping her, he would be hated by one half of the house and at the bottom of their alliance on the other side of the house.

I hope Jillian is laying extremely low only because she's on the block and bursts out her shell if she stays. Because she's a lock to go very far if she stays and so far has shown to be a really, really bland and boring houseguest lol. I'm struggling to think of someone more bland and boring. Kathy bb12? David bb15? Mike bb8?

Last edited by xEJx; 07-06-2017 at 02:03 AM
Old 07-06-2017, 01:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Looks like Christmas got Josh back around to keeping her- he's spoken to Christmas, Matt, Mark & Paul today- and they have all told him that they have his back, they aren't on his radar and he is safe with them.

Also, Cody came at Josh pretty hard this morning, and Christmas swooped right in after that talk. And I think that is what solidified it for him. She also told him that he is her "person" in this game.

Kevin who had been avoiding giving Christmas a solid answer- told Mark, Matt & Elena that he is voting to keep Christmas (this is after they came out of the HOH Lockdown), and he promises that he won't screw them. I don't know why he is telling them this, but maybe he thinks the numbers aren't there to keep Jillian and is flipping?

I *think* Christmas will be staying- but the vote is going to be close- probably 7-5.

Update:

Josh confirmed to the Cameras that he is voting Jillian out. He trusts both Christmas & Paul, and said that Cody now only wants to talk to him for his vote. And that what is Jillian going to do going forward, she can't win anything nor make big moves.

Last edited by SiobhanJW; 07-06-2017 at 03:05 PM
Old 07-06-2017, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the discussions.
Old 07-06-2017, 04:45 PM
Master Fan

It'll be interesting to see who wins HOH. I really hope no one is planning to throw it.

Last edited by The Survivor; 07-06-2017 at 05:53 PM
Old 07-06-2017, 06:44 PM
Master Fan

Kevin voted to evict Jillian. What did I miss today??

Jillian evicted with an 8-4 vote.

Well that Jillian interview went as expected.

Paul wins HOH. His plan is to nominate two pawns from his side, will likely cause some issues, and backdoor Cody.

Production to the hg's while there is fish but still audio: Do not get in each others faces. You can say what you want, but remember this is a game.

Last edited by xEJx; 07-06-2017 at 07:50 PM
Old 07-06-2017, 07:52 PM
Master Fan

It will be funny if Cody wins veto and chooses not to use it.

Eh. I am not interested in watching this week unless something interesting happens.

Until he's voted out and there's no chance of him coming back I'm convinced this season is just gift wrapped for Paul to win or make it to Jury. He'll **** over the people's working with.

Last edited by The Survivor; 07-06-2017 at 08:00 PM
Old 07-06-2017, 07:57 PM
Master Fan

Wow, What are you doing, BB? A live Jeff interview with Jillian now on ALL the feeds?

Quote:
It will be funny if Cody wins veto and chooses not to use it.

Eh. I am not interested in watching this week unless something interesting happens.
What's even worse is that Xmas may likely get this temptation, which would allow her to replace Cody in this POV comp.