Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2017, 08:04 PM
Master Fan

Yea the bleeding hearts out there will probably vote for Christmas. I'm not voting for her but I expect her to win.
Old 07-06-2017, 08:24 PM
Master Fan

And there you go. Paul told his alliance he wants two pawns up to compete with him to backdoor Cody. Very risky and pretty dumb. Way too early to do this. Doubt they'll like hearing this.
Old 07-06-2017, 08:29 PM
Master Fan

Apparently Matt said "Let's Do it." to the proposal of him being a pawn. How can you be so gung-ho about that?

Now I am actually for Jessica/Cody to win the POV and for the plan to go to the crapper on him.

I still think it's unfair for a guy who has safety to eligible to compete for HOH/POV. They didn't do that stuff with Daniele in Season 13 when Dick left the game and she was given a golden key.

I feel bad for Ramses he's getting heat from both sides. I am kind of hoping Kevin gets exposed as the one who voted Jillian out.

Last edited by The Survivor; 07-06-2017 at 09:50 PM
Old 07-06-2017, 09:54 PM
Master Fan

Wow, Christmas just told Paul that she has to have surgery on Monday. The Doctors told her that she had the worst possible break with the longest recovery. She's saying that she needs pins and screws inserted. That its a 4th month recovery then another surgery to remove them. So all in all, a 6 month recovery.

Jessica was pulling a Chima just now. Took off her mic and said she wanted to leave. BB called her to out her mic on a few times. She says she cant live in that house anymore because of the personal attacks. During Paul's HOH reveal she went to the DR. Came back out and went up to HOH for about a minute.

After talking it over, Paul saw that it was dumb to nominate two of his allies. So instead of the obvious Jess/Cody straight up, now he wants one strong pawn and someone no one cares about just in case veto isn't used. That is Josh or Ramses. He told Alex and she for some reason agreed, even though Paul told her that if she didn't like the plan, to tell him and he wouldn't put her up. But she said she's down.

Last edited by xEJx; 07-07-2017 at 01:49 AM
Old 07-07-2017, 05:14 AM
Master Fan

Honestly I see Christmas just be a liability to her alliance down the road. Sucks I wanted to see her dominate and give the men a run for their money in physical competitions.

Jessica's behavior continues to disappoint. This is why I am kind of fine with Cody being a target.
Old 07-07-2017, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

New Thread