Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2015, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Cannot WAIT to flashback to see this reveal. I know a lot of people are bummed the twins are exposed but I think I might like this better. It's cool to see it happen in a different way that BB5. I just wish that I liked Liz better. It would make this whole thing way more exciting & I could really root for them. But she annoys me big time and is kind of a nothing. I'm dreading the possibility of having 2 Liz's in the house, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEJx (View Post)
Vanessa ran to HOH to tell Shelli and Clay about overhearing Audrey and Day talking and thinking their fight was fake, And also told them about Liz being a twin. She brought up how they can gain a number if they keep her safe until week 5. These 3 seem really excited about this, but I think they are really underestimating how hard it will be to convince the others that there isnt really a twin twist. They seem to be forgetting that the others think Vanessa and Austin dont know about the twin twist and since everyone knows how close the 3 of them are, they'd obviously find it very suspicious if Vanessa and Austin tried to downplay this in any way.
The best thing that could happen to them is something wonky going on next week & Audrey ends up staying. It'll keep the rest of the house focused on her again and it'll be easier to push the twins back. But it's going to be so hard for them if Audrey goes next week...I'm not sure they can make it 2 whole weeks convincing the others that there isn't a twin bc like you said - people are already suspecting the of being close to Van/Austin/Liz. It's going to look fishy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEJx (View Post)
Vanessa has shown her skills this week. She's gotten the boring showmance convinced she'll be content to be the 3rd wheel, reformed sleeper cell, got a secret alliance with Steve, and got the twin to spill to her the truth, which she then used to form a new alliance with Clay, Shelli, Austin, her and the twins should they make it to week 5. Maybe at some point it'll hit Clay and Shelli that this new alliance would see them at the bottom of it
Damn. Vanessa has done more work this week and nobody even knows. I'm not sure how I feel about telling Clay & Shelli about this though...they are too wishy washy and loose lipped. My dislike of Clay & Shelli might be clouding my judgement here though. I also am not sure how I feel about Vanessa surgically attaching herself to them. I'm sure it's because she knows how dumb & easy manipulated they are butttttttt she has created no relationships outside of this new alliance (+ Steve) and I think that's going to hurt her in the long run.

I wish I liked her more than I do too. I think I ruined it being so high on her pre-season, she's been the biggest disappointment for me so far. She bores me. :/

All I do is complain.

ETA: Oop, the joke is on me. I've only watched 3 1/2 minutes of the Julia/Vanessa conversation and it's the most I've ever liked both of them.

meg | tumblr

Last edited by stormy eyes; 07-09-2015 at 07:42 AM
Old 07-09-2015, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I knew people would begin to realize aligning with the twins = extra votes!

But depending on who wins the HOHs, they're still in hot water.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 07-09-2015, 09:46 AM
Elite Fan

I was upset at first because I loved the twist so much in BB5 and how everyone found out. But this is different! I like that they are gonna weaponize her. similar to what they did to Elissa with MVP in BB15. Hopefully it helps cause I like them and I'm running out of people to like.
Old 07-09-2015, 10:22 AM
Master Fan

Here she goes again
Quote:
BBFeedster @BBFeedster
Audrey tells Clay and Shelli that Day told her that she has 5 votes and wants her to be a backup vote. #BB17
Old 07-09-2015, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG she doesn't stop.

Old 07-09-2015, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She. Is. The. Best.

meg | tumblr
Old 07-09-2015, 11:46 AM
Elite Fan

The gift that keeps on giving. Though if I was in the house with her I'd have to be commited by the time it was over.
Old 07-09-2015, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't ever wanna be trapped in the house with her, I love watching her but damn I don't wanna live it.

Old 07-09-2015, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey there, This is my first season watching the show. I have a question: Live feeds say they're playing a game and that's why the live feeds are down. They play HOH after the elimination, right? They wouldn't be playing HOH now, right?

amelia | icon: mel
Old 07-09-2015, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by nous protégeons (View Post)
Hey there, This is my first season watching the show. I have a question: Live feeds say they're playing a game and that's why the live feeds are down. They play HOH after the elimination, right? They wouldn't be playing HOH now, right?
Yeah it says that even when they aren't playing a game, they're getting ready for the live show.

Old 07-09-2015, 01:11 PM
Master Fan

New live feed poll on cbs.com:

Too bad there isnt an option that says "Anything but another ****ing podcast"
Old 07-09-2015, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I wish.

Old 07-09-2015, 02:13 PM
Elite Fan

I fell asleep during last night's. It was actually the only one I attempted to watch.
Old 07-09-2015, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hopefully now that Austin is aware of his brobuddy Jeff's betrayal the podcasts will stop. Please. They are horrendous, lol.

Anybody getting Audrey-like dreams or premonitions for who will win HOH tonight?

meg | tumblr
Old 07-09-2015, 02:46 PM
Elite Fan

No but I sense you have a feeling, Meg.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread