Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2015, 08:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Big Brother Updates @BB_Updates
Liz to Da'Vonne/John- I dont think I'm going to be up for the podcast. I'm tired and my stomach is not feeling good #BB17
Well this will make them even more paranoid
Old 07-07-2015, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really put no stock into any of these "alliances" because there's a new one everyday, they all talk crap about each other, and nobody is loyal to them. As much as it makes me gag to even think this, are what, Clay/Shelli the only true alliance that are loyal to each other in there? And I'm not even sure about that.

We should come up with another word to use in place of alliance because this season is just ruining it's meaning. It needs a definition change or something, like the meaning of the word "floater" has evolved over the years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEJx (View Post)
Everyone is talking about Austin growing feelings for Liz. I've seen it for a while now. But I thought since he had a longterm girlfriend he wouldnt go there.
I heard Jeff mention this last night when they discovered the twins but I just thought it was being a cocky dudebro and was making up the fact that Austin was jealous. Really surprised to see that it's a real thing...wonder what'll happen when she goes up & they tell him Liz is two people.

meg | tumblr
Old 07-07-2015, 08:40 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, its more like a bunch of 2 and 3 person alliances making deals with each other that wont stay true.

Jason just said that the last laugh power has to be used. So no matter what, Day has to veto 3 votes. And if its secret, then everyone will know either Jason and Day had it once they see that Jason's vote wasnt vetoed.
Old 07-07-2015, 09:15 PM
Master Fan

Steve telling Vanessa about the twin twist

Day told Liz that people think she's a twin

She's saying that the people that are saying this are the ones that turned on her. And if Day stays, she'll protect her so she wants her to convince Austin to vote to keep her.

Quote:
Liz to Da'Vonne- We need to work together. You saved me. I respect you so much. Austin is going to vote to keep you for sure #BB17
So Becky, John and Austin are now the only ones who dont know about the twin twist. Though i'm sure Vanessa and/or Liz/Julia will tell Austin.

Julia taking this pretty calmly. From what we've seen, Liz seems like the more emotional one.

Jeff: Have you ever ran away from a date?

Liz on the podcast.

Jeff: Have you ever ran away from a date?

Liz/Julia: No, no.

Uh oh, Liz specifically told a story about how she ran away from a date and ran home because she didnt like where the date was headed.

Once she said no, Day got up and went to the bathroom. James followed her and Day told him "I told you!"

Quote:
Jason to Da'Vonne- I think Jeff and Jackie are in a damn relationship. That bitch's eyes say lots of things whenever he talks sexually #BB17

BBFeedster @BBFeedster
Jason to Day about Jackie: Fake ass bimbo who makes ****ing rat noises when she opens up her thighs. #BB17
Damnnn

Day is thinking of vetoing Becky, Jackie and Clay's votes.

Steve now telling Becky the twins twist. So now only Audrey, John and Austin dont know. Though some are saying John might know by now. Either way, Steve told her to tell John.

John went up to HOH and told Shelli and Clay about the talk he had with Audrey today. A lot of the game talk they did was off the feeds, so who knows if its true or not, but John told them that Audrey was telling him to stick with the outsiders. Once John left, Shelli and Clay said that Audrey need to go next week.

Jeff is worried he looked like a scumbag for the way he talked about girls and sex. Little late buddy

Audrey crying because when she was on the podcast, Day was making faces, walking away and laughing.

Julia and Austin talked about the vote. Julia sort of touched keeping Day, but that didnt go anywhere. She didnt tell him about people thinking she was a twin either.

Last edited by xEJx; 07-08-2015 at 01:43 AM
Old 07-08-2015, 09:10 AM
Master Fan

I wish I could get on board with alliances. I just wish Jeff wasn't involved in them.
Old 07-08-2015, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Audrey is so entertaining I need her stay for as long as possible.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 07-08-2015, 10:23 AM
Master Fan

^ Same. I don't think she'll win but she along with maybe one or two people keep the house animated.
Old 07-08-2015, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am feeling like Audrey is going to leave next week, which sucks really bad. I had a good feeling at this time last week that she wasn't going to go this week but not this time. She'll get Devin'd.

Anybody know what prompted those comments about Jackie from Jason? I thought they were close & actually thought she could be a potential ally for him once Day leaves so I'm confused why he said those things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEJx (View Post)
John went up to HOH and told Shelli and Clay about the talk he had with Audrey today. A lot of the game talk they did was off the feeds, so who knows if its true or not, but John told them that Audrey was telling him to stick with the outsiders. Once John left, Shelli and Clay said that Audrey need to go next week.
I am very surprised by how much Johnny Mac is into Shelli & Clay. I thought that it was 100% fake on his part.

ETA: I am also so ****ing confused by Vanessa. I don't get her game at all. I thought I did but I don't.

Basically I know nothing about any of these HGs or their loyalties. I need an emergency podcast or something.

meg | tumblr

Last edited by stormy eyes; 07-08-2015 at 11:48 AM
Old 07-08-2015, 11:53 AM
Elite Fan

Richie, I'd be so lost without your updates. They're so good sometimes I don't even need to flashback.
I'm gonna need Clay and Shelli to go in like an instant eviction. Isn't that a thing in Canada. They are. The. Worst.
Old 07-08-2015, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Richie, I'd be so lost without your updates. They're so good sometimes I don't even need to flashback
The first thing I do when I get online in the morning is to see Richie's overnight reports.

Old 07-08-2015, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Same!

Shelli: "I think Jeff is the male Audrey."

OMG IT'S HAPPENING.

And just like Audrey, I think what ultimately is gonna get him is something that he actually was telling the truth about. Because I think he did tell Clay everything Vanessa told him.

meg | tumblr
Old 07-08-2015, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy eyes (View Post)

Shelli: "I think Jeff is the male Audrey."

OMG IT'S HAPPENING.

Old 07-08-2015, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ LOL yesssss. Now we just have to see if it sticks.

For now it seems to have just circled back Clay/Shelli actually wanting Audrey out now. Because she "has to be working with Jeff." LOL what in the what?!

meg | tumblr
Old 07-08-2015, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This is the longest I've watched Shelli and Clay on the feeds and it's killing me.

Old 07-08-2015, 12:44 PM
Master Fan

I hope Audrey wins HOH this week.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread