Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2008, 12:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyes1980 (View Post)
We need new spoilers.

By the way, Let's get Sophia another surfboard this year.

Vote on Sophia in this year's Teen Choice Awards.

Sophia is nominated in the category Choice TV Actress: Drama so go and vote for her. She's up against Blake Lively, Hilarie Burton, Katherine Heigl & Leighton Meester.
You can vote once everyday. And if you're not of age you can always put a fake birthdate when you sign up to vote.

VOTE FOR SOPHIA/Teen Choice Awards 2008
We really need to vote.
I don't think she has that much competition except for Blake and Leighton, those Gossip Girl Fans are dedicated
Old 06-30-2008, 01:07 PM
Supreme Fan

b-davis-icons - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Remind us all of what we u s e d to b e.
Old 06-30-2008, 01:12 PM
Extreme Fan

I want some spoilers! I can't believe we've got nothing!
Old 06-30-2008, 01:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks You !!!
-Lena
Old 06-30-2008, 01:16 PM
Total Fan

this suckss! there are no spoilers
Old 06-30-2008, 01:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrucasFrançaise (View Post)
I want some spoilers! I can't believe we've got nothing!

I'm taking my jet and I'm going to wilmington... I WANT NEWS!!!
I won't forget, please don't forget, us.

Sandra
Old 06-30-2008, 01:20 PM
Elite Fan

Anything new today?
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 06-30-2008, 01:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell Dream Girl (View Post)
Anything new today?
Sadly..nope...

Ali******Avi by *Angie*
Goodbye One Tree Hill
Old 06-30-2008, 01:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Pretty Girl (View Post)
I'm taking my jet and I'm going to wilmington... I WANT NEWS!!!
You have a jet?
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Elite Fan

Since we have no spoilers. The CW Source has launched a new segment, "Fighting Words". It's for fans to discuss.

Quote:
Fighting Words: Leyton's The Ultimate OTH Couple vs. Leyton Needs to Give It Up

Lucas and PeytonIt's Monday, and you know what means -- we're back in the ring for another round of Fighting Words (check out last week's Fighting Words for the scoop on our latest feature)! This week, we take on Lucas and Peyton's relationship on One Tree Hill. Here's the fight:

Lucas and Peyton are the be-all, end-all couple of One Tree Hill. They were set up like that from the beginning, and they have to find their way to each other eventually.

vs.

Lucas and Peyton need to give it up already. Their storylines are so tired, and just because they started out with a connection five seasons ago doesn't mean they should still be together.

And we're off! Post your comments and let us know your take on Leyton! Remember to keep it civil and respect everyone's opinions.

Jackie: Now that we’re going back and watching season one, I can see how the writers originally set up Lucas and Peyton as the be-all, end-all couple of this show. Brooke seems to have been introduced as an afterthought – Peyton’s sassy sidekick, the good-time gal who’s all about fun, while Lucas and Peyton have this amazing CONNECTION that we’re constantly reminded of. But all that changes in later seasons when Lucas and Brooke’s chemistry takes their relationship to a new level and Peyton finds romance with Jake. We see that Lucas and Peyton can, in my opinion, be even better with other people than they were together.

Now, many seasons later, we’re STILL muddling through the will-they-or-won’t-they Lucas/Peyton angst, and frankly, I’m tired of it. If they were meant to make it work, they would have made it work already! They had their shot as a couple several times, and it never lasted. Lucas was ready to MARRY someone else this season -- it’s time for Peyton to find someone else, too. These two only seem to bring each other (and everyone around them) pain and grief. I think they need to move on.

Mia: Honestly, I haven’t seen enough of the series to have a well-informed opinion. What I can say is that after watching seasons one and five, it is obvious that Lucas and Peyton both have problems figuring out what they want. Lucas seems to always want to be the person pined after -- even if he’s in another relationship. He may not want to be with Peyton but he doesn’t want her to lose her feelings for him. Not cool. Peyton has trouble figuring out her true feelings as well. At one point in season five she says she’s not sure if it’s just the idea of Lucas that she’s in love with or Lucas himself. Truth be told, I think both of them just love playing the hurting game and it makes their relationship more exciting. If they were to actually “be” together, they probably wouldn’t know what to do with themselves.

Sarah: OK, I'm going to play devil's advocate here, since we're all too agree-y at the moment. So, in defense of Leyton: Mark Schwahn set these two sensitive teens up as soulmates from the first moment we saw them. They've both been bruised and battered by life, set apart and misunderstood by their friends and families. They may be surrounded by people who love them, but they're the only people who really GET each other. They can try to fight it all they want, but Lucas and Peyton won't ever be happy until they've given in to fate and gone into a real relationship with each other. That's the only way they'll ever be able to get past wondering what might have been. And if the relationship doesn't work out, it will be devastating, but at least they'll know and will be able to move on with their lives.

Jackie and Mia sounds like BL fans or at least not LP fans while Sarah sounds like an LP fan.

Archie & Veronica
Brooke & Lucas Dylan & Brenda

Total Fan

Are they even filming today? because usually we get even a little bit of info. today there is nothing at all
Old 06-30-2008, 01:22 PM
Master Fan

I saw that this morning, Eva. Didn't know if I could post it or not. But yeah..I've left my comment on how I feel.

Ali******Avi by *Angie*
Goodbye One Tree Hill
Old 06-30-2008, 01:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber0108 (View Post)
Are they even filming today? because usually we get even a little bit of info. today there is nothing at all
They're filming. I mean why would they be off today? It's not any type of Holiday in the States, is there?

I'm sure they're filming in the studio and when they do that we usually have no info.

Archie & Veronica
Brooke & Lucas Dylan & Brenda

Old 06-30-2008, 01:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

i like Jackie and Mia and dont think much of Sarah

we still havnt got nothin??

my laptop and this site is goin to slow

jowat Icon
Old 06-30-2008, 01:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyes1980 (View Post)
Since we have no spoilers. The CW Source has launched a new segment, "Fighting Words". It's for fans to discuss.

Jackie and Mia sounds like BL fans or at least not LP fans while Sarah sounds like an LP fan.

I think Sarah is an Anyone-but-Lucas fan, she's defently bashed him in the podcasts.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread