Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2012, 04:58 PM
Elite Fan

90210 S&S 183: Vanessa is the new Michael Myers.

= new information.

Season Five Episode Stills
Behind The Scenes: Season Five

5.04 - Into The Wild

RYAN LOCHTE MAKES A CAMEO APPEARANCE – Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord) plans a romantic getaway with Max (Josh Zuckerman), intending to disclose that Alec (Trai Byers) kissed her, but when Max persuades Naomi to perform a trust-building exercise, she freaks out when she’s unable to complete it. Silver (Jessica Stroup) discovers that nude pictures from her photo shoot have been posted on the internet, and receives help removing them from Annie’s (Shenae Grimes) new prospect, Collin (guest-star Rob Mayes). Liam (Matt Lanter) enrolls in Lindsey's (guest-star Peyton List) business law class, but she assumes he’s not serious about his education. Liam’s new costar, Kendall (guest-star Nicole Paggi), is harassing him to begin a relationship with her for publicity, so Liam attempts to escape by going camping with Navid (Michael Steger) and Dixon (Tristan Wilds). When Liam goes missing in the woods, Kendall seizes the opportunity to alert the media to find him. Meanwhile, Dixon encourages Adrianna (Jessica Lowndes) to hire Taylor (Wes Brown) to create her new music video concept. After Taylor dares Adrianna to show him how sexy she can be, she realizes that she has feeling for him. Hanell Culpepper directed the episode written by Chris Atwood (#504).

5.05 - Hate 2 Love

CARMEN ELECTRA AND SINGER NELLY FURTADO GUEST STAR – As Dixon (Tristan Wilds) continues to recuperate, Adrianna (Jessica Lowndes) confides in Annie (Shenae Grimes) that she and Dixon are having intimacy issues. Annie grows closer to Colin (guest star Rob Mayes), but Riley (guest star Riley Smith) suspects that Colin isn’t who he appears to be. Colin discovers that Alec (Trai Byers) installed a GPS tracking app on Naomi’s (AnnaLynne McCord) phone so he can track her whereabouts, but Colin reconfigures her phone so she can secretly read Alec’s emails, which exposes Alec’s efforts to sabotage Max’s (Josh Zuckerman) relationships. Navid (Michael Steger) hopes to show Silver (Jessica Stroup) how successful he’s become with the launch of the Pop Up, but he becomes suspicious that Silver and Liam (Matt Lanter) are secretly seeing each other. Lindsey (Peyton List) comes to the opening event to discuss Liam’s business plan, and their animosity gives way to passion. Sanaa Hamri directed the episode written by Mike Chessler and Chris Alberghini (#505).

5.06 - The Con

SEX, LIES, AND VIDEO GAMES — Liam (Matt Lanter) and Lindsey (guest star Peyton List) keep their relationship under wraps, but when Navid’s (Michael Steger) jealous streak gets the best of him, he arranges for Liam and Lindsey’s sex tape to be shown in place of Liam’s movie premiere at Phenomi-com. Riley (guest star Riley Smith) admits his feelings to Annie (Shenae Grimes), but Annie’s more interested in giving her relationship with Colin (guest star Rob Mayes) a chance. Meanwhile, Max (Josh Zuckerman) tries to figure out how his company’s video game technology got hacked, so Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord) and Alec (Trai Byers) work together to demo a new video game at Phenomi-con. Taylor (Wes Brown) feels guilty for hooking up with Adrianna (Jessica Lowndes), so he tells her to end things with Dixon (Tristan Wilds) if she wants to be with him. Dixon collapses due to a spinal infection, and Adrianna learns that he stopped taking his pain medication because he was afraid to become addicted again. Harry Sinclair directed the episode written by Terrence Coli (#506).

5.07 - 99 Problems

NATALIE MORALES, AMBER STEVENS AND MUSICAL GUEST NE-YO GUEST STAR — When Adrianna (Jessica Lowndes) opens at the Hollywood Bowl for a headlining artist, Dixon (Tristan Wilds) decides to buy her a celebration gift. Suspecting he might propose, Silver (Jessica Stroup) convinces Ade to come clean about her affair with Taylor (Wes Brown). Annie (Shenae Grimes) confronts Riley (guest star Riley Smith) about standing her up for wrongly suspecting that Annie is uncomfortable with his disability. Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord) encourages Max (Josh Zuckerman) to hire an executive to replace Alec (guest-star Trai Byers), but she’s uncomfortable when the perfect candidate-on-paper turns out to be a gorgeous girl, Bryce Albright (guest-star Amber Stevens). Liam (Matt Lanter) receives a threatening letter that suggests the anonymous source knows the truth about Vanessa’s (guest-star Arielle Kebbel) disappearance, and he’s relived when off-duty L.A.P.D. officer, Ashley Howard (guest-star Natalie Morales), becomes his bodyguard.

5.08 - 902-100

DENISE RICHARDS AND CARMEN ELECTRA GUEST STAR IN THE 100th EPISODE — Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord) hosts an elaborate charity lingerie show at the Playboy Mansion in an attempt to gain membership status with the elite ladies West Beverly alumni group. Silver (Jessica Stroup) surprises her West Beverly High friends by performing burlesque at this stylish Homecoming event. Liam (Matt Lanter) confides in Annie (Shenae Grimes) about Vanessa’s (guest-star Arielle Kebbel) accident and tells Annie about the blackmail threats he’s received. Liam also accepts Navid’s (Michael Steger) apology for leaking Liam’s sex tape and offers Navid the chance to manage The Offshore. While Dixon (Tristan Wilds) is making big plans for Adrianna’s (Jessica Lowndes) career on his new record label, he discovers that Ade had other desires aside from music. Harry Sinclair directed the episode written by Scott Weinger (#508).

Hope for Liam/Annie?
The first half of the season might be all about Dixon's recovery and Silver's pre-surgery baby, but the second half will see Annie's well-being suffer. "There's an intense storyline for her and her health," Grimes tells Zap2it. "I think it will lead to her re-bonding with another character."

Denise Richards Lands at 90210 as "Mean Girl" for 100th Episode.

Which 90210 Alum Is Returning This Season?
Bad boy Ty Collins (Adam Gregory) is returning to 90210!

Season 5 - Casting News - Grant Gustin gets multi-episode arc.

Annie's season 5 love interest:
Riley Smith -- 90210 Season 5 - TVLine

Frank: Any 90210 scoop?
Two new hotties are coming to America's hottest zip code! This season fans will meet Reece, a hot lingerie model who may or may not be harboring some old high school grudges, and Claire, a prim and proper gal (she has future First Lady written all over her), who likes to climb the ladder that is social, if you know what we mean.

Last edited by heartlines; 11-15-2012 at 02:37 AM
Old 10-17-2012, 05:17 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 10-17-2012, 05:31 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks from me too!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 10-17-2012, 07:20 PM
Elite Fan

Jen, here's the ep 5 summary:

Quote:
CARMEN ELECTRA AND SINGER NELLY FURTADO GUEST STAR – As Dixon (Tristan Wilds) continues to recuperate, Adrianna (Jessica Lowndes) confides in Annie (Shenae Grimes) that she and Dixon are having intimacy issues. Annie grows closer to Colin (guest star Rob Mayes), but Riley (guest star Riley Smith) suspects that Colin isn’t who he appears to be. Colin discovers that Alec (Trai Byers) installed a GPS tracking app on Naomi’s (AnnaLynne McCord) phone so he can track her whereabouts, but Colin reconfigures her phone so she can secretly read Alec’s emails, which exposes Alec’s efforts to sabotage Max’s (Josh Zuckerman) relationships. Navid (Michael Steger) hopes to show Silver (Jessica Stroup) how successful he’s become with the launch of the Pop Up, but he becomes suspicious that Silver and Liam (Matt Lanter) are secretly seeing each other. Lindsey (Peyton List) comes to the opening event to discuss Liam’s business plan, and their animosity gives way to passion. Sanaa Hamri directed the episode written by Mike Chessler and Chris Alberghini (#505).
http://www.ksitetv.com/90210/90210-h...cription/17139

icon

Last edited by Mayberry; 10-17-2012 at 07:42 PM
Old 10-18-2012, 07:39 AM
Addicted Fan

TFTNT Jen.

team Brooklyn ..CM..CS..FO..MN..DB.. Life is short; let's play a song.
Old 10-18-2012, 08:38 AM
Elite Fan

You're welcome

And thanks May. I'll add it in it - but who in the world is Lindsey? I've missed so much
Old 10-18-2012, 08:44 AM
Elite Fan

She's Liam's teacher. Liam can't keep it in his pants, even in class.

icon
Old 10-18-2012, 08:52 AM
Elite Fan

Liam is such a horn dog I love the way it says 'their animosity gives way to passion', yeah like we couldn't see that coming a mile off. Liam argues- Liam bones

Is Alec supposed to be gay and in love with Max?
Old 10-18-2012, 08:58 AM
Elite Fan

Probably not, but that's what people are seeing. I think they want Alec to be into Max.

What's funny to me is that Annie introduced Liam to Lindsey's class. Will she react to that or will she just not care a la Silver? Liam's such an idiot.

icon
Old 10-18-2012, 09:03 AM
Elite Fan

I don't think Annie'll care - if she didn't care that Silver was, I doubt Lindsey would make much of an impact.

I like how it says in the episode description that he's tried to ruin all Max's relationships - I smell a gay love story
Old 10-18-2012, 09:05 AM
Obsessed Fan

So Ade goes from starting to have feelings for Taylor to having relationship issues with Dixon that quick?
Old 10-18-2012, 09:33 AM
Elite Fan

They've always kind of written Ade as overly sexual, so I'm not surprised they've started having intimacy issues.
Old 10-18-2012, 09:36 AM
Addicted Fan

if Alec was gay and wanted Max to himself, wouldn't he have tried to sabotage the Max/Madison wedding?? IDK exactly where they're going with this dude but I find him almost as creepy as Vanessa.

RME @ Liam.

are they trying to hook up Annie with Colin or Riley?

Last edited by priya1008; 10-18-2012 at 09:43 AM
Old 10-18-2012, 09:43 AM
Elite Fan

Maybe he did, and it'll all be in the emails - I really want him to be gay now, I'm going to be so sad if he isn't
Old 10-18-2012, 09:47 AM
Addicted Fan

how about Alec/Teddy?

nah, I still want Ian back.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread