Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2014, 04:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)
The way they're holding each other so tightly and Octavia looking down at the ground while they have their moment.
This just brings me back to that moment from 2x02: "I'm getting that bracelet even if I have to chop off her hand to do it." UGHH!
Old 11-13-2014, 04:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Bellamy and Clarke! MY BABIES ..they have come such a long long way from hating eachother...to respecting eachother and now their lifelong friendship!! I JUST CANNOT!!! That is why so so many fans love them!! It is that right there. Bob and Eliza's amazing chemistry is unbeatable!!
Old 11-13-2014, 04:47 PM
Master Fan

^I know!

I was hoping for a hug b/c seeing each other alive after thinking that the other could be dead would be a pretty emotional moment but I was trying to keep my expectations in check. I'm glad I don't have to anymore!
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 11-13-2014, 04:51 PM
Total Fan

Wow. I feel nothing. I think I have to stop reading these forums so I can like Bellarke again.
Old 11-13-2014, 04:54 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)
^I know!

I was hoping for a hug b/c seeing each other alive after thinking that the other could be dead would be a pretty emotional moment but I was trying to keep my expectations in check. I'm glad I don't have to anymore!
Mte, I didnt want to get my hopes too high lol. But now Im so happy!!! Ive been crying about these pics for half an hour already Ughhh this show
Old 11-13-2014, 04:58 PM
Passionate Fan

He is holding her so tight and another Bellarke adventure? Ok now who is wrting the next episode? I could marry him
Old 11-13-2014, 04:58 PM
Absolute Fan

Their smiles get me even more than the hug!

I kept my hopes low because I really really didn't thing we'd get a hug.
Old 11-13-2014, 04:59 PM
Elite Fan

I was not expecting it at all either. EVeryone kept saying they hoped for a hug and I was just like...yea no that's not gonna happen lol. Never been so glad to be wrong!
Old 11-13-2014, 05:00 PM
Absolute Fan

Twitter and tumblr are going nuts, and @the100writers are having fun with us.
Old 11-13-2014, 05:01 PM
Passionate Fan

^They are ...I am just way too happy right now. Waiting for a sneek peek!
Old 11-13-2014, 05:04 PM
Absolute Fan

I don't want their reunion spoiled in a sneak peek. On the other hand, it could help with the ratings so maybe they should release it. I don't know.
Old 11-13-2014, 05:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
Wow. I feel nothing. I think I have to stop reading these forums so I can like Bellarke again.
Honestly, I think you need to stop attributing your feelings to other fans and their supposed craziness/delusions/whatever. I know that people can ruin a ship, it's happened to me. But I don't lull around and insult them. I just stop posting and leave the board..
Old 11-13-2014, 05:19 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
Yeah. But the problem is in the show concept. I think it's pretty stupid of the showrunners to make a teenage fantasy story about kids running things on their own and building their own society away from the stupid adults... and then bring back all of the stupid adults with all of their maturity and equipment and technical knowledge so that it makes no logical sense for the story to continue to be about teenagers running things on their own.

I feel like it's a Wile E. Coyote situation where the plot has run out over a cliff and it's not dropping out of pure emotion and blindness to reality. Like as long as you don't think about what would actually make sense in this situation, you can continue to be indignantly rooting for the kids to rule the universe.
I actually see it like yep the adults have the equipment and technology, sure. But they sent them all to die, they didn't, they fought on their own and some came out the other side... I can see some of the followers falling in line but not people like Bellamy and Clarke. This experience especially for those two has made them grow up super fast, so while sure the adults are adults and should take charge, the kids have themselves stopped being kids...

I think there can and will be a compromise... The 100 now know these lands better than the adults so in a way they have to take a step back and gain some perspective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
I want to know what's happened with Lincoln. I though they were going to explore Octavia and Lincoln's relationship, so far not much at all
I cant wait to find out about Lincoln either... Next ep should be a big revelation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by find something real (View Post)
STILLS. BELLARKE HUG.

and lots of other great stills too, i just need a moment with this one

That looks so snug and beautiful!! His hands are wrapped around her whole body as hers are around his neck! So close and his head is nuzzled into her hair... perfection!

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"

Last edited by Leelala; 11-13-2014 at 05:25 PM
Old 11-13-2014, 05:26 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticRiver (View Post)
Honestly, I think you need to stop attributing your feelings to other fans and their supposed craziness/delusions/whatever. I know that people can ruin a ship, it's happened to me. But I don't lull around and insult them. I just stop posting and leave the board..
I want to talk about the rest of the show, though. But Bellarke is inescapable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
I actually see it like yep the adults have the equipment and technology, sure. But they sent them all to die, they didn't, they fought on their own and some came out the other side... I can see some of the followers falling in line but not people like Bellamy and Clarke. This experience especially for those two has made them grow up super fast, so while sure the adults are adults and should take charge, the kids have themselves stopped being kids...

I think there can and will be a compromise... The 100 now know these lands better than the adults so in a way they have to take a step back and gain some perspective.
It's in everybody's best interest to "fall in line." Clarke said as much to Anya: they need as much strength in numbers as they can get. And anyway, it makes total sense from a long-term perspective that they'd want to protect the youngest people in the group. If the teenagers are all out there risking their lives and getting killed, then who's gonna have the next generation of kids? The Ark will just die out.
Old 11-13-2014, 05:40 PM
Absolute Fan

It's not like there's been nothing but Bellarke talk in here. There's hardly been any of it this season until now. Of course people are going to talk about them reuniting.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread