Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2005, 11:42 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by onionroach
I'm not a Faye Valentine fan at all. I thought she was kind of annoying in CB. Oh well.

The Last Day, are those anime ones you are currently watching or just the ones you like?
The ones i'm currently watching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khirea
I swear I thought I was the only one that would like them together. I've liked them since "The Wind of Betrayal Blowing out of Control". I don't like Rin/Sesshomaru either.
They're my favorite couple in Inuyasha. Have you ever read Call Me Tomorrow? It's my favorite fanfic i've ever read about them. They aren't out of character at all, which I love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathansgurl4eva
haha, YES, me too, me too! i'll always be a yuki/tohru fan, no matter how the story ends up.
YAY! Finally someone else that loves Yuki/Tohru together!!! Most of the people I know love Kyo/Tohru, which annoys me. There's just something about Yuki/Tohru I fell in love with.

I heard this rumor on the Fruits Basket board, I think:
*Spoiler, Maybe?*

Isn't Akito a girl?
Old 09-13-2005, 12:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastDay
YAY! Finally someone else that loves Yuki/Tohru together!!! Most of the people I know love Kyo/Tohru, which annoys me. There's just something about Yuki/Tohru I fell in love with.

I heard this rumor on the Fruits Basket board, I think:
*Spoiler, Maybe?*

Isn't Akito a girl?
hehe, yes, i think i fell in love with the whole prince charming aspect of their relationship. i mean, i wouldn't mind having yuki as my prince.

as for akito...
Spoiler:
Old 09-13-2005, 03:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ugh. Kyo/Tohru. I love Yuki and Tohru, but... their relationship isn't a romantic one. Yuki's even admitted he loves her like a son loves his mother. He was looking for a mother, and he found one in her. I can see why people like it, but I am, and always will be, a 100% K/T shipper. But to each his own, right?

And RE: Cowboy Bebop being a 'boy' anime.

So?

I love FMA, which has no romance except for the stuff I made up in my head (Roy/Ed forever!). Saying it's a boy anime, and not for girls, kind of ticks me off.
Old 09-13-2005, 03:19 PM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, I like a lot of action based anime and I'm a girl. It all depends on what your interests are

LiveJournal
Old 09-13-2005, 03:53 PM
Master Fan

Who called Cowboy Bebop a 'boy' anime?

I saw some screencaps of Someday's Dreamers yesterday. I love that anime. It's just so lovely.
Old 09-13-2005, 05:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

i really enjoy action based animes too. even though i'm a sap for love stories, lol, sometimes nothing beats some good ol' violence haha.
Old 09-13-2005, 07:38 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

I saw some screencaps of Someday's Dreamers yesterday. I love that anime. It's just so lovely.

I have to check that anime out

LiveJournal
Old 09-14-2005, 05:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Has anyone else read WISH?
Old 09-14-2005, 05:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
hmm... i did a little research on someday's dreamers right now, but i'm still a little confused. can anyone give me a general summary of what it's about?

edit: oh, and sorry i've never read wish. but then again, there's a lot of series i've yet to read. getting there though... haha.
Old 09-15-2005, 04:20 AM
Master Fan

Someday's Dreamers is about a girl who goes into the 'big city' to go to a government training school for magic users. Only government official can use magic and if you need something done you have to submit a request for it. And basically it's about her in that school and the people she meets there. There's no big 'save the world' plot or anything. It's just a short series about her and the people she meets.
Old 09-15-2005, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastDay
Has anyone else read WISH?
I've looked at it but haven't read it. Is it good?
Old 09-16-2005, 12:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Someday's Dreamers is about a girl who goes into the 'big city' to go to a government training school for magic users. Only government official can use magic and if you need something done you have to submit a request for it. And basically it's about her in that school and the people she meets there. There's no big 'save the world' plot or anything. It's just a short series about her and the people she meets.
thanks for the info, i'll be sure to check it out.
Old 09-19-2005, 10:04 AM
Master Fan

Someday's Dreamers sounds really cool. I might have a shot. Sounds like Gakuen Alice but in an older version!

Each of these lives is the right one! Every path is the right path. Everything could have been everything else and it will have just as much meaning.
Old 09-21-2005, 05:47 PM
Elite Fan

Guys, I'm going to close this and open a new thread, okay? See ya there!

Have a happy holiday & prosperous new year!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread