Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-05-2004, 04:59 PM
Master Fan

What's your fave pastime?
Reading. I just love books. I even love the smell of them. I love to check out books from the library and they're all musty. I know, I'm gross. I also like graphic making.

Whose face would like to throw a pie into?
Could I pick a group? All the former MMC now pop diva/os. Justin Timberskank, Booby Spears, and Christina Uglyhaira.

and what type of pie would it be

Coconut...mmmmm. I haven't tried many others though. My family never bought pies, just cakes. But I bought a coconut one cuz I love coconut and it was delish!

Do you collect anything?
When I was younger I used to collect dolls. Especially porecelin dolls with brown hair and the Barbies from different countries. I don't really collect anything anymore. I have an ooooooold stamp collection of my mom's and I have a nice stash of old coins as well as foreign money even though I've never been out of the country. Got some 2 dollar bils and silver certifications. I like alien items: candles, necklaces... I also have a paperclip collection on my nightstand. When I'm at work I always forget to bring a bobbypin so I tie my bangs back with a paperclip and take it out when I'm in bed. I have about 15 now.

can you remove plastic from dvds fairly well?
Yes although sometimes when peeling the sticker from around the box I dig my nails into the plastic of the cover and get disgusted.

Do you have a teddy bear?
Many. I have a koala named Jason Behr. I also caught one off the Mardi Gras float last year. His name is Adam. I have lots of other stuffed animals too all on my bed.

are you a giving person?
To the point where I don't have anything left. I'm pathetic in that sense. Sometimes I can't say no. I feel bad about a lot of things.

Are you a people person?
Well in a way. I'm good talking to older people. I can hold a conversation with them. People my age I tend to be a little mean to. I don't do it on purpose. My mom has a theory that I don't want anyone to get close to me. She says I especially push guys away by insulting them. She says I try to keep people at arms length and mask my true feelings with jokes and meanness.

Or do you prefer animals?
I loooooove doggies. Growing up we had all kinds of stray cats but now cats frankly scare me. They don't have loyalties. Dogs are so sweet and smart. They know if they do something wrong and they lament about it. They know when you're sad and willtry to make you feel better.

What pen colour is better, black or blue?
Black, there's just something about writing with a black pen. Until the 8th grade I had never used a blue pen. My mom had only ever bought black. My friend lent me a blue pen and I was so excited. All the popular girls used blue and it always looked so cutesy in their notebooks. I used that pen all day and my notebook looked so cute except for my awful handwriting. But in the end, it just wasn't me. I wasn't cutesy. I was one to draw big black blobs in my margins, not blue and red hearts. So I only really use black. Is that weird?

Are you a posting-whore?

I was when I first started. I went about a year and a half without posting much. After Roswell ended especially. I recently came back and in the past few months I think I made up for it. I got like 6,000 posts in a coupls of months.

.icon.
Old 11-05-2004, 05:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

for the black/blue pens story.

Do you like raccoons?
Old 11-05-2004, 05:57 PM
Elite Fan

Your most recent rant reason was...
Old 11-05-2004, 05:59 PM
Total Fan

if you could have anything for a pet, what would it be?

do you celebrate Xmas?

if so when do you put up and take down your tree?
Old 11-05-2004, 06:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Would you like to swim in orange juice one day?
Old 11-05-2004, 06:35 PM
Elite Fan

Do you like being hot or cold?
Old 11-05-2004, 07:32 PM
Total Fan

do you wish uncle buck was your uncle?
Old 11-05-2004, 08:44 PM
Passionate Fan

If your skin had to turn either purple or green, which colour would you pick?
Old 11-05-2004, 09:32 PM
Master Fan

Your most recent rant reason was...

My workload. I work waaaay more than anyone else and I have a broken bone in my back. Everyone has a desk job but me. I have a heavy lifting job.

if you could have anything for a pet, what would it be?

I love my puppy. He's my child. I'd never trade him. But if other than him I could have anything maybe a gerbil. In 9th grade the person taking home the class gerbil for my study hall teacher (who taught biology to 10th graders) backed out and she couldn't find anyone. I had come in her class during lunch a few times to study and ended up learning about a lot of the animal. I fell in love with the gerbil, Max. My mom freaked when she picked me up that day and I had him in his tank. She doesn't like furry little animals (mice, hampters, gerbils) and I convinced her no one else would take him home and it was X-Mas break and he'd starve. She didn't want to even touch the tank. I put the tank on the bar that separated the kitchen from the living room and she'd shudder to go near it. I finally sat down with her and pulled him out to feed him and put him in him rolling ball. She laughed at how he kept going and going. He'd run into the wall and back up and do it again. I took him out and put him in her hands. She tensed at first but them she looked him in the eyes and petted him. He snuggled into her palm and she fed him. When he was done I showed her how he liked to run up and down your arm. She fell in love him him so much. We kept him for 2 weeks and every day she'd come home and take him out to put him in his ball to run around the house while she listened to music and did housework. She insisted he liked it. She was so sad when break was over and said try to get him for spring but he ended up dying in February. He had been kinda sick for a year. The teacher took him in because he was sick and she felt bad. I told mom and she almost cried. Since we have my puppy now she's the same way. She comes home and hugs him first. They really love each other. He's like her baby. They fall asleep on the couch together.

do you celebrate Xmas?

But of course. I love giving gifts. I think all year about what different people will like and I can't wait for the break.

if so when do you put up and take down your tree?

It goes up on Thanksgiving or the day after and comes down New Years (my lil sis' birthday) or the day after.

Would you like to swim in orange juice one day?

I already have. Well once I spilled a whole glass on me. Now that great. But if I had a pool of it. I love oj

Do you like being hot or cold?

Cold cuz you can snuggle and sleep easy. Hot is nasty. I hate being hot. It's just miserable.

do you wish uncle buck was your uncle?

Have you met my uncle? He is Uncle Buck. He looks just like him and is twice as embarrassing. We used to tease him and say he was just like him. His nickname is Uncle Buck. That's what I call him, honest. Funny you should ask that. Same wavelength...

If your skin had to turn either purple or green, which colour would you pick?

Purple because green is too easy to explain (sickness and such). If my skin were to turn a color I'd want it to be something that stood out. Never seen a puplre person. I'd be a one-eyed, one-horned purple people eater.

.icon.
Old 11-05-2004, 11:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What time do you usually wake up on the weekends?
Old 11-06-2004, 12:24 AM
Total Fan

how much can you bench?

do you know tai kwan do?

do you know how to get to sesame street?
Old 11-06-2004, 01:25 AM
Elite Fan

Can you do back flips with Mich and I?
Old 11-06-2004, 01:56 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Can you give an explanation why Gus always asks 3 questions at a time?
Old 11-06-2004, 06:28 AM
Absolute Fan

Look three feet to your left. What do you see?
Old 11-06-2004, 06:41 AM
Total Fan

look out your window and who...i mean what do you see?

do you think credit cards are evil?

do you concur that altoids are indeed curiously strong mints?