Old 08-31-2009, 10:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi sunnykerr!
Old 09-01-2009, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome to our little thread!
Old 09-01-2009, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

What's your favourite (s) Bos/Faith scene?
Old 09-02-2009, 05:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thank you!
Hmmm I'll have to think about it. But there's one scene that totally broke my heart! Towards the end of the show, after Bosco got out of the hospital and had view problems. Faith and him were in the locker room I think and they have a talk. "When did you stop believing in me?" SO SAD!
It was the episode 621 actually. Loved it all.
Here's the episode if anyone wanna watch it...

2shared - download third.watch.s06e21.hdtv.xvid-tcm.[BT].avi

Last edited by AnissaB1; 09-02-2009 at 07:31 AM
Old 09-02-2009, 03:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

Can I pipe in on what my favs are?

Not in any particular order:

[When Bosco and Faith are in the car]
"Earlier with me wanting us to get our stories straight. I didn't say it right. I'm your partner. I was there for you. [ turns to her] I'll always be there for you. That's all I was trying to say." *swoooon*

Another has to be when Bosco was in the hospital and couldn't really talk much yet but Faith was by his said saying how hard it all is and how much she misses him. He puts his hand on hers and nods his head, then the camera pans to her to show her nod her head. I completely lost it after that. Tears galore.

OHH Oh! Another that comes to mind is when Faith sees a car park on the other side of the fence in the parking lot and asks if they should check it out - when all of a sudden BANG!. And then the car starts driving in circles. Bos just sort of standing by watching Faith makes me laugh every time.

Everyone remember Nicole, Wild Nicole? Remember when Faith gets to meet her for the first time? Well when she leaves the two alone and walks away - her facial expressions and well as his are priceless. [ as well as the scene in a later episode when he's getting oral sex from her in the car and trying to have a conversation with Faith.

[this space for rent]
Old 09-02-2009, 04:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gblue55 (View Post)
Can I pipe in on what my favs are?

Not in any particular order:

[When Bosco and Faith are in the car]
"Earlier with me wanting us to get our stories straight. I didn't say it right. I'm your partner. I was there for you. [ turns to her] I'll always be there for you. That's all I was trying to say." *swoooon*

Yeah, we just rewatched that moment the other day, and I'd forgotten how POWERFUL it was.
Old 09-02-2009, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Big-time swoon on Bosco declaring his partnership to Faith.
Old 09-02-2009, 07:58 PM
Total Fan

Love all the moments mentioned.

I don't know if I could list a FAVORITE of all time (as I said, there are just tooooo many ) but one I love is the scene after Bobby dies and Bosco comes into the locker room and goes to wash his hands at the sink and just looks over at Faith. They hold this really long, meaningful stare (amidst other people walking between them too!). So poignant! As if they were both thinking "What would I ever do without him/her?" Oh! sniff. That was just so cute.
Old 09-03-2009, 08:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oh, yeah. Good choice. I think within the same scene I remember Sully and Davis sharing that same look.

The entire scene, along with the music [ Enya- Only time I think it was] was just chilling.

[this space for rent]
Old 09-04-2009, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourGrapes (View Post)
Love all the moments mentioned.

I don't know if I could list a FAVORITE of all time (as I said, there are just tooooo many ) but one I love is the scene after Bobby dies and Bosco comes into the locker room and goes to wash his hands at the sink and just looks over at Faith. They hold this really long, meaningful stare (amidst other people walking between them too!). So poignant! As if they were both thinking "What would I ever do without him/her?" Oh! sniff. That was just so cute.
Definetly a GREAT Bosco Faith moment. I remember seeing it recently on You Tube. So strong and intense that look they shared.
Old 09-08-2009, 01:47 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gblue55 (View Post)
Oh, yeah. Good choice. I think within the same scene I remember Sully and Davis sharing that same look.

The entire scene, along with the music [ Enya- Only time I think it was] was just chilling.
It really was.

Yeah, Sully and Davis do look at each other but I read it more like "I just can't believe that happened". The B/F moment seemed so much more intimate - like he sought her eyes out because of what he was thinking at the sink.

Sully and Davis' had a great partnership too, though. It was so Father/Son, I loved it. (I know this is the wrong thread but I loved how Sully is devastated when Davis got shot. Like he blamed himself for letting that happen.)
Old 09-09-2009, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Bos and Faith were ALWAYs more intimate and personal.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Another one of my fav moments was when they were in the car on Valentine's Day and Bos is asking what he should get for Nicole...

The whole conversation was great. The fact that she opens with " nothing says 'I love you' like a gift you spent all afternoon shopping for" is great. And Bos saying, " I do like your ideas but i'd like them more if they were a little better "

Ahhhh, the good times.

[this space for rent]
Old 09-09-2009, 10:33 PM
Total Fan

^^ That was great!

Quote:
Bos and Faith were ALWAYs more intimate and personal.
They definitely were.

How about that AWESOME scene in Superheroes1 when Faith pulls Bosco aside to talk about what he's been dealing with;

"You don't think I can handle it?"
"I don't think you should have to handle it by yourself!"
"Yeah, well, see, I wasn't alone until you did this."
Awkward silence.

That scene was so telling imo. Aw, I miss them!