Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2011, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't wait till you catch up.

Get this-the Amy episode "Tabula Rasa" You'd have thought I'd have noticed that before now.
Old 10-03-2011, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Holy crap. You'd think I would have noticed that as well.

Anyway, I'm slowly getting there.
Old 10-05-2011, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, a new one tonight! :hotpinikie:

It was so good last week. The group that is-the ciminal scared me.
Old 10-05-2011, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.

Finally caught up to the season premiere. Holy cow are they ever back with a vengeance! Hotch should go casual more often. It really works for him. Also? I love seeing Spence all angry and pissant (in the way you and I have decided it means). I'd heard mixed reviews of the new haircut, but I really like it.

That was so much awesome packed into one hour. I love how Hotch didn't hesitate, for a second, before coming back. I loved Spence's "It's Doctor." I loved Emily sorta trying to get through to Doyle that he'd tortured that woman, a concept that was completely foreign to him. "I just strapped her to a bed for seven months and then I paid her for her troubles. How's that torture?"

Can you be so sociopathic that you verge on providing the comic relief?

I guess Emily gets to keep Declan now? Or is that friend of hers really the one taking care of him? I got a bit confused when they called Emily his mother.

And I hope Morgan gets over it quickly. He sure is handsome, but the pouty miss attitude does not work on him. At all. Big baby. As if he's the only one who was lied to. As if there was no reason for that lie.
Old 10-06-2011, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

about what you said concerning Doyle. You'll like the end of the second episode. And, the eppy explains why Spence is so mad at JJ and Prentiss.

I'm thinking that Doyle is Prentiss' now, but I'm not sure. It was all very confusing to me.

And yeah-casual Hotch, very nice. I also like Rossi more since the second eppy.
Old 10-06-2011, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

I've almost always enjoyed Rossi because he was Papa Girardi on Joan of Arcadia. I didn't love him when he got in Garcia's face after she got shot. But then I got that was just his way of trying to help.

I like that Rossi is all about the team. He's very loyal and I really enjoy that.

And, yeah, I was all about hating Doyle when he "killed Emily." Heck, the whole part where he was stalking her, traumatizing her, killing her friends, doing his level best to painfully snuff the life out of her didn't endear him to me.

But I kinda dug him in the season premiere. He's obviously a sociopath. I'm on board with that. It's just... he seriously doesn't get how strapping a woman to a bed for months on end amounts to torture? Bwah-ah. That's kinda hilarious. Plus, he's dead as a doornail now, so it's not like he can skeeve me out anymore.

Can't wait to see more... although I guess I'll have to. I had a meeting a church tonight and I don't plan on going to bed too late, so my catching up on TV will have to wait another day.
Old 10-07-2011, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Doyle was definitely more complex and clearly screwed up, in the first eppy. I liked him. He scared me last year.

I guess I've just sort of lumped Rossi into Gideon's spot, and not cared about them either at all. That's changed now.

Old ones are on today on the A&E marathon, and I'm so much happier with the recent episodes and characters.
Old 10-07-2011, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, they have so much history now. They truly are a family now. That can never happen right off the bat. Plus, the first two years, they lost two cast members for various reasons. That doesn't help forming chemistry.
Old 10-08-2011, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Good point about the chemistry of the first couple years-plus Elle's schizo behavior near the end. It really is a family now. I love that about it, and I'm still so thrilled they're all back together.

Mandy Patankin is on "Homeland Security" on Showtime. We don't get that, but I see commercials for Showtime.

And I forgot to mention, you are right about Derrick not doing pouty brat well.
Old 10-08-2011, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

He's a crappy brat, that Derek Morgan. He really can't pull it off at all. I caught the very tail end of the last episode, so I was glad to find out that he seems to have gotten mostly over it.

And I really like Mandy Patinkin... but he's a bit of an odd duck, isn't he? Very mercurial and apparently not always super easy to work with.

I wanted to check out that show, somehow, probably on DVD, at some point.
Old 10-09-2011, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I do too, want to check out that show. I love Claire, and the guy who was the POW. And Mandy I don't dislike.

I was watching friends last night, and Joey's girlfriend was Paget. Chandler kissed her, and they got in a big disagreement over her. I was shocked to see her.
Old 10-09-2011, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh, she had a whole storyline on Friends. She was Kathy. Joey's girlfriend that Chandler fell in love with.

Remember the Thanksgiving where Chandler was in a wooden box and couldn't talk? That was why he was in there. Because of Paget.
Old 10-10-2011, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I do remember! Oh my goodness. I had no idea she was such a big part of that. Of course, I didn't know who she was then either, and I just started watching Friends again.
Old 10-10-2011, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

I had the same surprise the first time I saw those episodes after she came on Criminal Minds. I had no idea who she was at the time of those Friends episodes either.
Old 10-10-2011, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It amazes me where she pops up-and it's usually comedy I see her in, which is odd.