Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-27-2007, 12:06 PM
Elite Fan

I just rewatched the episode from last night and loved it even more. I absolutely love the Janet and Eddie Moment. I literately squealed. And then i just wanted to give poor BG a hug. He just looked so lost at the end. Hpwever, Since Nick lost his Job at the college which sucks because i think thats one of the reason it made him seem stable about staying in the Ridge. People couldnt worry about him disappearing again for another ten years if he had to come back and do his job. But what i hope to come from this though is we see him start writng again. I like to see him get some sort of inspirational strike and put some words down.

Ive decided i really dont like Rooster but it might ahve been different if he was in the cast from the begining. I just think Physical Phil as all the quirkyness the show needs.

Last edited by Cmtaylor531; 11-27-2007 at 02:41 PM
Old 11-27-2007, 04:53 PM
Master Fan

The boys breaking into the office was hilarious!!
Old 11-27-2007, 05:25 PM
Passionate Fan

I watched the eppie again this afternoon, and I just can't believe how STUPID Hannah is being... and Nick... he's gonna do something real stupid now I bet just to Prove he can get over her!! Especially when Eddie gets done w/ him... b/c regardless Eddie already told him "he's NOT gonna like it" whatever he has to say. This is just an ANGST factory in the making I'm telling you!
I'm so glad we have J/E to lighten things up and SQUEE about! Still just can't get over it!!
Old 11-27-2007, 08:34 PM
Master Fan

Hannah is making a huge mistake. She broke up with Big Cat for a reason. Why get together with him again? Simply to hide from her feelings for Nick, and that's wrong!
Old 11-27-2007, 08:39 PM
Extreme Fan

I loved Janet and Eddie last night. I don't like Rooster. I just have the feeling he's going to continue to try to sabotage Eddie and Janet. I would love to see Nick start writing again. I think Eddie's going to tell Nick that he's the father of Sam and that he's known about it for a long time or that he and Hannah slept together some time after Nick left. Maybe even both. No way do I think Eddie's the father though. If Eddie really thought he was Sam's dad I just don't see why he wouldn't have claimed him especially with Nick being gone for 10 years.

I really hope Nick and Aubrey don't get together again. I think she's really annoying.

I think Hannah knows she still has feelings for Nick, but she's to afraid to get involved with him again so decided to try again with Big Cat. Eventhough Big Cat is a tool I think it's pretty crappy of Hannah to get involved with him again when she knows she still has feelings for Nick.

The break in was hilarious and I love the guy friendships on this show especially Nick/Eddie, Eddie/Owen, and Owen/Nick.
Old 11-28-2007, 02:01 PM
New Fan

Late to the party, but I just wanted to chime in about how much I loved this episode. I watch primarily for Janet and Eddie, so I loved that there was so much of them in this episode. I screamed when he kissed her and can't wait for their relationship to develop further.

I also really like Owen, Physical Phil, and Ronnie. And the break-in scenes cracked me up. I'm starting to feel bad for Ikey (which is really freaking me out, because I didn't like him at all last season.)

Count me among those who think Aubrey annoying.
Old 11-28-2007, 02:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by finallyleyton (View Post)
The break in was hilarious and I love the guy friendships on this show especially Nick/Eddie, Eddie/Owen, and Owen/Nick.
One of the things (besides J/E) I love about this show the most is the awesome guy relationships! It's unusual to see guys written in a smart funny way like this! To see how they struggle with all those life issues like "gossip" and "friendship/ betrayal" ...etc.

Personally I think Ikey is getting what he deserves. I can't believe he would do that to BigO!!
Old 11-28-2007, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Unfaithful~ (View Post)
Hannah is making a huge mistake. She broke up with Big Cat for a reason. Why get together with him again? Simply to hide from her feelings for Nick, and that's wrong!
Agreed!

Sasha
Old 11-29-2007, 05:54 AM
Elite Fan

I really love the Garret family stuff.
Old 11-29-2007, 04:39 PM
Master Fan

^ So did I! I hope we get more of it in the future.
Old 11-30-2007, 11:12 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoLongSelf (View Post)
The boys breaking into the office was hilarious!!
This was the one part of the ep that I thought was stupid. The whole entire time I knew it was going to end badly and watching Nick go along with it made me want to shout at him. I understand Owen (when he's drunk anything can happen) and Nick's brother is sweet but not exactly a brain trust. Nick though should have figured out that they were going to get caught.
Old 12-02-2007, 12:24 PM
Elite Fan

Ok, now I have a few gripes after this week's episode. Eek! I thought after watching the "preview" that it seemed OR had everything together. But, unfortunately, it took a big step backwards.

When it comes to the whole "kiss hello" I found it amusing on almost every couple, they had an awkward moment. I enjoyed that about this episode, and I loved how (in the end) Eddie was able to kiss Janet in public. I've got serious love for those too.

Why on earth is Kirk on OR? I know his name is Rooster ... but, it's still Kirk? And Marshall is playing another professor? Yeah, not a fan of either additions. Nor, was I a fan of the guys breaking in... because it didn't make sense why. Then again, they were all drunk. Especially Ronnie with his jersey!

Hannah is definetly looking for security... enter Big Cat. And I was ok with him wooing Hannah back, but his big gesture, marriage... umm, it was obviously done for one reason, and he even admitted it to Hannah. And she accepted his proprosal... So, now the drama is back with Big Cat. Now, all he has to do is take Ikey to the darkside with him.

What is going on with Nick? Does he want Aubrey? Does he want Hannah? Does he want to be a teacher? ... What does he want?

I'm beyond annoyed that we seriously had to see Phil say goodbye to his TV. Seriously?! I thought he left the house... why is he still inside? What was even the point of him attempting to leave if he is making no strides to leave at all? And why does Pizza Girl put up with it? Although, I liked how she was going to report the news to him, but not the dark/depressing stuff. So, I'll buy it and follow along.

The pulling the plug scene was definetly a metaphor being hit over my head.

Next week --- I still don't think Eddie is the father. It doesn't make sense why they hid it so long, since Nick left for good. It just doesn't... I think it will put a rift between the two because Eddie kept a secret from him, breaking the guy code.

kenny | credit